Head Discoloration/Rash

Posted , 61 users are following.

Here's my story:

I had sex for the first time in December of 2019, both oral and vaginal. I am 24 years old. It was unprotected sex. Weeks later my urethra was burning, especially when I urinated. Had both her and me tested for STIs, she had herpes(something she swore she had been tested for before and didn't have). Anyways, I came back negative for everthing. That week while waiting for the results I became very ill. I was very pale in the face, was extremely dizzy, and in a lot of pain in my abdomen/testicle. Symptoms faded after awhile, but the burning in the urethra and dizziness stuck around the longest. I still get severely dizzy at times, off and on. I stopped having sex with her after I found out she had herpes, until I find out what is happening to me. A rash has developed on the head of my penis, and that is my main concern right now. I've been to several clinics, and most prescribe an ointment and send me on my way. They say it is either a yeast infection or jock itch, but I don't think it's either. I have applied Lotrimin(clotrimazole 1%) and Terbinafine Hydrochloride with no improvement. I took fluconazole for a yeast infection, still no improvement. The rash seems to be worse after sitting down on the toilet for example, strange I know. It's has blotchy discoloration and feels rough and irritated to the touch. Here are photos: imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

imageimage

The purple hue is not the natural color. It darkens when it's at it's worse. You can see a photo where the head is a pinker, more natural hue compared to the other photos, but is still irritated. This makes me think it has something to do with blood flow, what do you think?

10 likes, 69 replies

69 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Same boat I received owo and ever since had a rash on my glans like your pics. No idea what it is a doctors arent much help. Seeing a urologist later this week.

At present ive self prescribed herpes supression tablets but had no real effect for 2 and a half weeks.

Never thought id say I wish i had herpes, just the standard version so i knew and could manage it.

Im also looking in to ureaplasma as tested positive but the GP disregarded it and wouldnt do anything. Test was private.

• Posted

Oddly enough I was just recommended a ureaplasma by a doctor. I will let you know the results. I will also be getting a urinalysis reflex test because of foamy/chemical odor from urine. Thanks for your reply.

• Posted

I took the yeast infection pills the doctor gave me and continued to use cream every now and then and still nothing. Once i get insurance up next month i plan on seeing someone. My glands are still inflamed and if there is blood flow the head continues to get red, especially around the edges of the head

• Edited

I have this exact issue to the T. Same exact looking rash on my penis. I believe it to have happened after receiving oral on the first date with a very promiscuous women. Have been tested for every STD possible. Have taken multiple courses of antibiotics. Have done multiple urine and blood tests for infection. Have spent a dick ton of money and time with what feels like chasing a ghost. It has been close to 3 years and i have no answers. I am completely lost in what to do next. I have been told I have prostatitis and do feel pressure/pain in my prostate. pain in lower back area. Whether this is related to the rash I have to assume so. My two theories: #1 it is some super form of bacteria that she transfered to me through sucking my weewee and that bacteria has now worked its way all the way up into my prostate causing the prostatitis problems. #2 it is some type of nerve getting pinched in my lower back area that is causing the prostatitis symptoms, (i have read when you have problems in the region it will show symptoms in head of penis). The fact that it is this unknown thing and all these doctors look at me like i am crazy is amazing to me. I have come across a few forums online with this exact condition and no one has an answer. I made this account just to post this rant and pray one of you dudes finds the answer to this hell we live in. l refuse to live like this forever, i am still aggressively trying to solve this issue and will do my best to update this forum and others. please let me know if anyone solves this.

• Posted

i've been having the same issue for the last six months. in late 2019 i became mildly sexually active and by june i had around 6 partners. ive been pretty safe making sure my partners are always clean and i try and get tested before and after as well as condoms and anti-viral pills just to be safe. around June i had noticed redness, and horrible odor, but it wasnt that bad. and i had figured because I am uncircumsized it was just heigeine. I tried cleaning it differently and throughout the summer it didnt really bug me until the last few months. it was at a really bad point where the itch was unbarable but its not as bad now. about a month ago right after sex i had the same flu like feeling you did. i got tested for Hiv and and stis and came back negative. for the most part besides fatigue those feelings are gone. but one thing thats persisted is my penis I have the same itch, rash, redness, discoloritzation, wrinkles, and bumps under glands. It also when its at its worse is really cold

• Posted

This sounds like the presentation of herpes, as first exposure can cause flu-like symptoms, pain in groin and lymph nodes in the groin area, etc. There are two kinds of herpes, HSV-1 and HSV-2. Healthcare professional assume any herpetic looking lesion is HSV-2 (genital herpes by name), when, in reality, it could also be HSV-1 (oral herpes) so they never test for it but the virus doesn't discriminate. I would get retested for both HSV-1 and HSV-2. If you live in the US, I have referred a couple of people to letsgetchecked and it was accurate in their diagnosis.

• Edited

i am having the same condition the top part of the penny and foreskin having white spots.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.