hell on earth

Posted , 8 users are following.

just a few days to go......then it will be all over. i think Monday will be a good day to die. i mean we all hate Mondays right? and we hate this terrible illness that makes us not realise reality and see what others cant sad 

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

please change your thoughts change your life ,people on here are always ready to support you are not alone , there are people you can talk to and it is really horrible to the ones you leave behind ,i know you are not thinking that right at this moment but this is reality

You can make a new happy life for yourself ,whatever you are doing now is not making you happy or maybe someone has not made you feel happy ,its all about happy posative thoughts the more of them you have you will be amazed how more posative oportunities come your way 

stay on here take each day at a time ,spend each day with at least 10 mins happy thought because while you are thinking happy thoughts you cant think bad thoughts 

• Posted

Hi Paul

I too want to reach out and hold your hand.  Our friends and family cant know how we feel because they hopefully havent suffered from depression..  We have and we know how you feel.  Every one of us I am sure has been tempted to take our life, due to emotional pain.  None of us on this forum have, because no matter what, we value what we once had before the illness and know we are going to get better.  So what if we have to get all the help we need.  Including hospitalisation.  Anything is better than giving up on ourselves.  You are not thinking straight.  the depression is doing your thinking.  You need to get your depression lifted by seeking urgent and intensive help. NOW.

I have been to hell and back a few times but I am a survivor and a proud mother and grandmother and wife.  My life has been rich as well as difficult.  You have a future too, but you just cant believe its possible right now.

Big hugs my friend. My heart goes out to you.

xxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.