HELLO GOD!!!! ARE YOU MAD AT ME????

Posted , 20 users are following.

So I feel like God must be mad at me , like am I being punished ... Because seriously how in the world are we suppose to feel all these horrible day after day week after week month after month awful symptoms and just go about our daily lives!!! Im dizzy numb can't breathe indigestion after even drinking water, hot cold crying sad don't want to go anywhere I'm never happy nothing at all makes me laugh or smile, I'm just sad and lonely and scared all the time... Last night I couldn't sleep at all I was up with pains in chest area which I think is all just acid reflux ate my dinner late (NOT GOOD) but if I would have skipped a meal I would have had low blood sugar symptoms so instead ate late and belched all night sipped water had to use bathroom, what a vicious cycle all of it.. And why are the mornings the worst with doom and gloom crying emotionally bad? I have no stamina I'm drained tired fatigue, and feel like this is such a bad time personally professionally physically and mentally... I never knew this could all be so bad, and I want so bad to wake up from this nightmare.. I really feel like GOD must be mad at me or something to have to go thru all of this.. And all the ladies I've ever talked to always just say tough times at this time in life it will get better in time and you'll be stronger for it!! I'm so waiting for that day!! I also can't watch any bad news hear bad news from people its just so physically draining all of it!!! Sorry for the rant just really bad night and morning!!!!!

5 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I'm so sorry, Gypsy. I could have written your letter myself. Hot flashes have recently come back and brought their bff, depression with them. I personally hate when people say "You'll be stronger for it" what does that even mean? We don't need to be stronger. What a dumb, thoughtless thing to say. Just want to send a virtual hug and tell you that you are not alone in the suffering. -K

• Posted

Hello Gypsy... sorry to hear that you two are going through this horrible time of life I understand you completely it feels that you are talking about me I got all those symptoms and much more about a year-and-a-half ago I ended up in the emergency room feeling the same thing you have I could not breathe my chest was tight I thought I was going to have a heart attack I would be dizzy nauseous on balanced tired drained out I've gained so much weight I don't want to exercise I haven't work going on for years now thank God I have a great husband that supports me if not I don't know where I would be right now and lately my stomach has been horrible I think I even got gastritis I can't eat anything my stomach is always hurting I feel bloated if I eat late and go to sleep I can't breathe at night it's just a never-ending roller coaster but it does get a little better my symptoms have eased a little bit I know it's a hard thing to go through but I just want to let you know you're not alone and it does get better I really hope you feel better soon I send you all my blessings and best wishes take care if you ever feel like talking I am here for you!!!

• Posted

Hi Gypsy I know how you feel I have been doing ok up till a few months ago had to change hrt, but still don't feel good have a virus legs and arms ache headache which I had on and off for months not sleeping so tired, I now it will get better , but when you are going through it all it is hard too think it will ever end

Take care hope you start to feel better soon

Paula

• Posted

Hi Gypsy

I could have wrote this myself. No i mean literally word for word!!!!!

Ive had a 10 year peri hell now im post meno just.

And wow!!!!

I didnt think it could get any worse.

But it has.

My anxiety is out of control and i consider myself a strong woman.

My husband is a pastor with great faith always trying to encourage.

But i tell you this is a test of my faith in a mighty way.

God help all of us. X

• Posted

10 years! I just finished year 2. If u don't mind me asking...how old were u when u first started experiencing symptoms?

• Posted

Hi lisa

I was 40 im now soon to be 51.

Last year i went 13 months no period then had to have half my thyroid removed and got a period the next day!!!!

So ive now just reached 13 months again.

• Posted

Oh Gypsy! If I could reach you I’d hug you!  I feel the same.  “They” always say we’re not given more than we can handle...yeah right!  I have a special needs child who relies on me for everything.  I feel like crap under a dead skunk most days!  I’ve had enough!    I honestly feel like I’m being punished too.  I think about years ago, did I do something bad?  Was I a bad kid?  Of course not!   I took my son the dentist today.  He had a fit and threw up there.  I was in-mid hot flash and dizzy spell on top of the smell...  I am so glad that’s over.  I drove too...1 hour round trip to the city!  I’m not sure if that was from god or or my AD finally kicking in... Rant on!  We getcha’ 🤗😊

• Posted

Hello Gypsy,

“Prayers and hugs for you” 🙏🏻🤗 

I honestly could have written your post, I literally mean it. I have been going through this craziness almost 10 years, that I actually realized it’s hormones, but actually had symptoms even before that, just didn’t relate it to hormones. It’s definitely a very crazy time in some women’s lives. I personally know had I not know JESUS as my personal Savior, I honestly don’t know if I could have endured all of this, and I am still not on the other side of all this craziness, but I pray daily how soon I will be. I think sometimes it’s in our valley moments that we draw closer to GOD. If we didn’t have trials and tests we wouldn’t depend on Him because we would always be on the mountain top. Believe me I fully understand about wanting to be back on the mountain top, for just a little while 😊 I have had to learn to accept the good with the bad and try to understand this is a phase in my life, just like getting through puberty, my early 20’s and 30’s raising kids all of the craziness of those phases. Through the LORD ‘s strength we manage to come through what is placed before us. There’s a song by Nancy Harmon, Take Me Through This Valley, you can view it on YouTube. The lyrics are very powerful and so fitting for this time in our lives. Just know that you are not alone, JESUS is always near. A second best are the ladies here and this forum, it’s helped me in so many ways. Praying how soon each of us can give a testimony of being on the other side. Prayers going up for all. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

GOD Bless

Take Me Through This Valley 

Nancy Harmon

It’s been so long since I’ve felt You LORD or soared on wings of love into Your arms. This old struggle seems so hard at times I wonder who I am and where You are. This old valley looks so long and wide. The tears are flowing and yet my soul is dry. LORD I want to leave this barren place so I can spread my wings and fly.

Take me through this valley and draw me close to You. LORD let me feel Your Presence and make me more like You. Help me reach my mountain that will point me to Your Side. So I can leave this valley LORD and spread my wings and fly.

This road I walk gets weary LORD and sometimes I feel I cannot carry on. I feel the chill of winter when the summer has just began. I try to do Your Will LORD, but sometimes I know I must have lost my way. But I remember what You said to me and I hear it every time I kneel and pray.

You said I will take you through this valley. I will always hold your hand. You’ll never have to question what you cannot understand. You said the fire will not burn me nor the waters flow to high. When you reach that peak before you, you will spread your wings and fly.

Take me through this valley and draw me close to You. LORD let me feel Your Presence and make me more like You. Help me reach my mountain that will point me to Your Side. So I can leave this valley LORD and spread my wings and fly. 

• Posted

Hi ladies thank you to all of you who took the time to reply! You all had such wonderful words of encouragement, so thank you Suzanne ( can't read yet waiting to be moderated) but will read as soon as possible, I'm sure more words of encouragement... And to Lisa Michelle sassy Sandra kazjo marisol Paula Lou and Cass thank you all very touching indeed.. Cass what a lovely song the words indeed are powerful!!! Last night and today have been one of my tougher days to deal with personally professionally physically and mentally... I do a lot of praying as I'm sure we all do, but must admit I have a daily devotion pray book called Jesus calling by Sarah young, that I try and read daily but have slacked off for a bit, and picked it up today, Aug 20th and read today's and its all about healing and asking for it and you shall receive, so I'm feeling like God has definitely spoke back to me today!! And I'm feeling somewhat better after a long nap ( no sleep last night) and then reading some encouraging devotions.. My aunt sent me that book, and then my uncle sent me the same book 2 weeks later , so it must be meant for me to read! Thanks again to all you wonderful ladies who took the time to reply... I'm praying to God for all of us to somehow make it through our transitions soon and onto the other side so we can all enjoy and live our lives again 🙏💗😄

• Posted

I too have this book, JESUS Calling, by Sarah Young, very good devotional.

It always amazes me on certain days it tells me just what I need to hear, as if it was written just for me 😊 Take care 

• Posted

So sorry that you are having a tough time with all of this and believe me I get what you have been experiencing and then some. Add two screaming kids and a demanding husband to the mix and my life is like a reality drama series. But no I don't think God is mad at me or any of us. I think how each of us suffers varies from woman to woman. I thank God for this forum because we can find comfort in each other by sharing our thoughts and experiences. Take care and know that God actually loves you.

• Posted

Hi Gypsy

So many wonderful posts full of encouragement and understanding.

I also could have written a lot of what you wrote.

I think the worst of it is that the joy and good times are kind of you know...zapped out of my heart. this is what is hardest for me. Depression, fear and anxiety.

We tell ourselves that it will get better, and we must rely on the faith to get us through.

I have also teens, alone and strugglilng, and in this mental state i cant imagine very many things harder. But there is always someone who is hurting and struggling even more.

I give thanks at the end of the day for being alive, and making it.

I am thankful in the morning for the same. 

Day to day, trial and error, faith and gratitude. Very hard to have gratitude when you are barely hanging on,its like a form of punishment your right, or some very strong negative force in the world an im feeling it for sure.

I keep going! 

Totally relate we are here to support.

x0x0x0

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.