Home remedy for Bartholin Cyst

Posted , 84 users are following.

I had a Bartholin cyst, didn't think much of it but then after about 10 days it got very big and became infected. I took a course of anti-biotics and also looked into alternative treatments, the antibiotics seemed to take care of the infection but the fluid in the cyst remained. I also found a very helpful site which suggested camomile with 1 ts witchhazel and 1 tsp tea tree oil, I didn't have any camomile so used camomile tea instead, and then to soak a cotton pad and gently bath the cyst while massaging it. This was wonderfully soothing and did reduce the size of the cyst but again I found that it didn't really get rid of the problem. Some have reported that the cyst has drained by this method but it didn't really work with me that way, reduced but then didn't cure. Then I read somewhere about Serrapeptase, took this twice a day on an empty tummy and within 4 days of taking it the cyst completely disappeared !!! I am so thankful to the american lady who posted this on the internet and hope that this works for others out there, it's a very painful thing to have but SERRAPEPTASE really did help shift it once and for all for me.

Good luck ladies !!!!

6 likes, 137 replies

137 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Thanks sophie.....IAm hopeful that this would also help me. ive read about this serrapeptase but hesitant. Then i saw your post and gave me the courage to try it.

Got it from a drugstire here in the Philippines.

You posted this 8 months ago. So how was your lump now? Dit it ever come back? Or youre totally free from bc?

Also did you have to do some maintenance or its just a one time-got rid of it thing?

Thank you so much.

• Posted

Hey there,

I actually have never had the lump return nor had the cause to take Serrapeptase again (even though I still keep it in my cupboard).  So am totally free now.  I wish you so much luck and hugs and really hope that it works for you hon.  xxxx

• Posted

The first time i discovered a lump was when i was 19.  It was the size of a golf ball-big red and extremely painful. i could hardly sit walk or talk. Over the years it would either decrease or increase but never to that initial size. A doctor told me even if it was surgically removed it would return-other doctors ignored me when i asked for help. Sex was a painful horrible experience-i avoided it at all costs.  Now almost 20 years later-its gone and i cannnot quite believe it--it was a part of me for so long that i keep checking myself to see if it has truly disappeared.

What did i use?  Serrapeptase and Silica tablets. I read on the internet about both these tablets being used for BC-- i was taking no risks and so purchased the two.  Thats what did it for me.  Its been 5 months now and no sign of the BC returning.  I took one bottle each and that was it.. I think i willpurchase another bottle of serrapeptase at the 6 month mark and take this as a precautionary measure.

Good luck

• Posted

Gals, 

I know the last reply to this was months ago, but i had to share my experience to help some of you.

I ordered serrapeptase but it's taking so long to be shipped and since my cyst has been growing a bit and shrinking again for no reason (maybe eating habbits).

Yesterday, mom made lots of pasteries/bread like stuffed with goodies. I didn't want to eat from that because it has yeast and wheat and i figured i may have has a yeast infection that caused the cyst ( before the cyst i had rashes and burning, very itchy).  So i made my own pastery using gluten free flour, olive oil and no yeast ( just baking powder & baking soda). Ofcourse it tasted nothing like pastery and more like biscuit but it was worth it. I was willing to do anything to help myself. I also made dessert that day so that i wouldn't eat much from mom's (it has dairy cream n gluten cake), i made a crust using cocunut & almond meal with crushed walnuts with a pureed apple & cocunut oil ( put that in the oven until it was brown), then topped it with a pack of ready vanilla pudding (sugar free & gluten free) and used cocunut cream and yogurt instead of the 2 cups milk.

Iwas trying to make for the past week ( drinking cranberry & grapefruit sugar free juice), i kind of only took it very strictly yesterday. 

Apart from all this, i drank 3 large mug sized herbal tea, I made a mixture of chamomile, sage & fenugreek. I drank twice through the day and at night i made one only sage & chamomile. when i woke up today and went to the bathroom, i found nothing! it's completely gone. Although it hasn't drained or anything as nothing was coming out but atleast it's shrinking on itself. I'm still waiting for serrapeptase which i think might unclog the opening again and have it drained. 

As i'm writing this, i'm still drinking this herbal stuff. Give it a try!

Good health all!

• Posted

I think the lady who have suggested you about the natural antiseptic she has given you a right solution. You must try that. 
  • Posted

pls help me how can i buy Serrapeptase 120,000ui  pls paano makakabili
  • Posted

Hi ladies!

I just had my first bartholin abscess this week. The cyst was present for over a month. honestly I thought it was just a pimple and it will go away by itself. BUT IT DIDNT! this last week, it turned into a giant, inflamed, abscess. I was so much in pain that I went to the emergency room at the hospital. But when i learned about what they did [using needles and a scapals], I chickened out and left with antibiotics. I was so desperate for a solution to the pain that I searched the internet and tried everything but none worked for me except this: calamine lotion, witch hazel, and tea tree oil. I put it on overnight and it was very soothing. When I woke up in the morning, my PJ's were wet. The abscess burst! it was instant relief. 

The only thing is that all my pus isnt draining out and there are still some areas in the cyst that are painful. I can still do things normally, but I notice the pain. Should I keep applying that home made remedy until all the pus comes out? Or will it make it more inflamed because I noticed that tea tree oil generally made my skin burn upon application. If anyone has advice on how to get all the pus out before another abscess comes around let me know. PLEASE HELP ME!! thanks. 

• Posted

I wish it worked for me :0(. I have tried serrapeptase, silicea, tea tree oil, Apple cidar vinegar, and sits baths along with getting it drained 15-20 times. Nothing worked for me.
    • Posted

Aww. I feel you. I'm currently on Serrapeptase now. And i've also been using a silica spray which I good friend of mine that I met here gave me, but now it's like getting big again and wants a come back sad how are you now? Mine is bigger but minus the pain. Thank God. 
    • Posted

I'm sorry to hear that. I had mine drained 1 month again and it started coming back within a week. It's getting bigger now but no pain. It gets bigger every time it comes back. Last month it got to the size of a billard ball. I had to stay in bed and couldn't even walk. I have an appointment to get it drained again on Friday. I hear horror stories about getting surgery so I have been putting it off. I think I have no choice but to do it. I'm 27 and Im not sexually active because of this condition. It makes it really tough on my relationship. I'm just miserable and embarrassed. The worst part is not knowing anyone that has gone through this so no one understands what I am going through. 
    • Posted

Hi Mandy,  your not alone!  U was going to the hosptial lots a few years ago when I was about your age.  Now I am 33.  I couldnt walk also.  The pain is soooo bad.  I realised I couldnt carry on like this...so I investigated natural things.  MVSRN  mentioned the serrapeptase which really helps.  Silica is awesome too.  Do try different things.  The answer is there for your body....trust me.  I havent had one for about one year...so happy :-)  and also no close calls either...were you feel it coming.  Sending you a giant hug in this awful time.  Also if your man is unsupportive (and is thinking about sex more than your health) he isnt good enough for you. xxx
    • Posted

Hi Miranda!! I have tried silicea 30c and serrapeptase and it didn't work unfortunately :0(. What brand did you use for silica and also for serrapeptase? Also what dosage if you remember? I'm happy to hear you have had a reoccurrence. Thanks a bunch for responding!
    • Posted

It is designed to target pimples, boils, ulcers, cysts....consider getting a spray
    • Posted

How long have you taken Serrapeptase ? I started it, I am on the 3rd day. I hope this will help, I also order the Silicea.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.