HOME REMEDY FOR BARTHOLIN'S ABSCESS THAT WORKS!

Posted , 162 users are following.

Hello ladies, I am writing to share my story with you and my amazing home remedy that actually works! After nearly three years of suffering from these horrible, nasty, painful monsters, I finally found a cure.

I had my first abcsess at 25, it was excrutiating pain and went to the size of a tennis ball. I tried all the advice on the internet (sitz baths, hot compresses etc), none of these worked and I eventually had the marsupilaziton surgery (which for some people, is a permanent cure). It was uncomfortable and I was in hospital for around 10 days.

My second one came up around 6 months later, again extremely painful. I was admitted into hospital for surgery again but fortunately, it decided to burst itself in the night whilst in the hospital. I was discharged the next morning and was pain free.

A few months later, another one decides to pay a visit. So as usual, I go to hospital, which by this time, the gynae doctors are familiar with me. The doctor examines me and says it is not as big as the first two and that if I want, I can have it drained there and then. Obviously, this would mean that I would be awake throughout the procedure but also that it will be a quick fix and can go home the same day. I choose to have this and with a bit of numbing cream and squeezing of my moms hand, the abcsess is drained. 

This procedure is painful, but NO WHERE NEAR AS PAINFUL AS HAVING THE ABSCESS! When you are desperate, you will do anything to make it go!

A year and a half passes by (present time) and my 4th one arrives. I went to the hospital within hours of feeling that familiar pain. it was not as large as it had been but I wanted to nip it in the bud asap before it got to that size and that horrendous level. The doctors turned me away twice over two days and said that they cannot do anything as it still isnt big enough to operate on. 

Absolutely distressed, in pain and physically drained, I went home, where me and my mom frantically googled other peoples home remedy ideas, desperate to find a cure. We kept coming across a remedy involving,tumeric powder, coconut oil, baking soda and sea salt.

First, I mixed tumeric powder with the cocunut oil, to make a paste. This bought all the puss to the surface of the abscess, making it almost triple in size and the skin layer very thin, almost ready to pop. i left it on for approxamatley 2 hours. it does get very painful and uncomfortable but u can see that it it is ready to burst. A few painkiller kept the pain tolerable. Once it looks ike it is about to burst, mix the baking soda and salt in some water and dab on with a coton pad. I left the cotton pad there, held in pace with my underwear and sanitary towel. 

Baking soda and salt are supposed to burn the skin. So when the skin is very thin, it shouldnt take much for it to tare which will lead to the abcess draining.

i left the cotton pad in place for twenty minutes and realised the pain of the abscess jad dissappeared. When I checked, it had burst! the pain relief is instant and you feel almost back to normal.

I am now writing this less than 12 hours later and I feel great. There is very little pain (only to touch) and hardly any swelling. The abscess is draining itself. I have been having warm baths to keep the area clean and speed up draining but overall Im feeling happy and relieved.

Please try this as it really does work! Be patient and brave no matter how hard it gets, and believe me, I know it gets hard! If u think about it, this is a logical remedy- the tumeric (an anti-oxidant) makes all the puss come to the surface, making the skin thin and the baking soda and salt (an acidic formula)  burns the thin layer of skin making a hole for the abscesss to drain.

Good luck ladies! You can do it xxx

24 likes, 189 replies

189 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Wow iam so amazed with this. Its was my first time with bartholin cyst and i tried this remedy and it worked wonders. Thanks you so much for sharing this with us. God Bless.

• Posted

So I've been getting them for the past 3 years (😩wink and well I'm on number 4 right now it's so painful I can barely sit, lay or walk and I hate going to the hospital it's so embarrassing and the wait is ridiculous anyways I tried everything I read in this article and let's just say I made matters worse I just want to cry.....it's been 2 days since I've tried this remedy and my skin is still burning it hurts like hell I even tried putting some tree oil to maybe help with the pain lord why did I do that. I had to go to the emergency room and they couldn't do much but give me antibiotics and something for the pain ...I'm praying this thing goes away.

• Posted

I cannot thank you enough! I tried your exact protocol on the day I discovered mine, and I had to do it twice in the same day but it worked. I soaked in warm epsom salt two times as well. But after the second application of your protocol the cyst popped with a little assistance from me. There was a lot of infection in there. Ick! The last one of these I had resulted in a doctor's visit. I'm super thankful for this natural solution and your willingness to share it!

• Posted

Do you mix the salt and baking soda together with water or something. I think I'm on my second. It's the first day I noticed it. Trying to cure it. Quick

• Posted

Hi. I'm back again. Last month I only needed the turneric paste and within 1 hour it burst.

Today it started again. Always on first day of my period. I put the turneric paste at 3pm. This evening at 7pm I removed it and put another paste on. At 9pm I removed and tried the salt. Omg. It hurt so much. I had to wash it off. I've put thr paste back on again.

• Edited

I used the tumeric paste again last weekend then had a bath filled with salt and bicarb... after that i put the paste on again and it just completely drained itself!! This remedy has saved me yet again from surgery or more antibiotics. Im so glad i found this, thank you very much for sharing smile smile

• Posted

Hi ladies,

This site has been so helpful to me. The thought that I am not alone and there's nothing wrong with me😢😢

I had my first BC last year November and as most of you had said the pain is unbearable. I tried sitz baths and they didn't work. There's no pain tablets that work. So I went to hospital and was there for a week. The size of my BC was golf ball size or more. While waiting for surgery it burst! What a relief! I felt back to normal. The doctors insisted I do marsupilization so that it won't come back again. So I agreed cause this thing was very painful!!

This year February BC was back again!!! I was so angry for letting doctors operate on me before. So I went back to hospital. Same route, they said I need to do another surgery and this time they will dig deep when they clean the pus out. And truly after surgery I felt they dugged deep cause my recovery was longer.

Exactly a month later another one showed up!!! This time I felt I won't go to hospital cause they will cut me again and I don't want that. This when I found this forum.

I used the turmeric and salt with baking soda yesterday but it didn't burst. I guess it wasn't ready yet.

As I write this now I have the salt and baking soda solution that I've used on the BC. It's quiet massive now and seems like it will burst anytime.

I'll update once Ive seen results for this method.

• Posted

I know this post was a while back but please can someone help me sad

I have a BC which has been there for around 2 years never hurt or caused me a problem - last week it began to hurt a little bit took no notice - then it for bigger to the point I can hardly walk or sit - i don't want to go to hospital and have tried the turmeric paste last night but nothing has happend - how many times should I try this?

I would be very grateful for any feedback.

• Posted

How big is your cyst? My glands often swell up to be about the size of a grape and then drain in their own. I have noticed that using tampons that are non/organic and bleached can irritate the duct openings making it difficult for the gland to discharge.  Also dairy and sugar seem to thicken the fluid in the gland making it difficult as well. 

For my cyst to burst, using the remedy on this page, it first got to be the size of an egg. Perhaps you're just not that far along. Maybe having a clean diet, lots of veggies, lemon juice, parsley, apple cider vinegar will help your body loosen up the duct opening on its own. Then with some massage down there you might me able to push out the fluid. Hope this helps smile

• Posted

My cyst is hard af. It seems like the infection is deep inside the skin. What do i do?

• Posted

I tried your remedy with tumeric and coconut oil at first. Left it for 2 hours then continued with bakng powder and salt. Such a disappointment. It wasn't even near enough to pop. Hard like rock. Painful. I again tried it. This time with tumeric and olive oil. Can you please tell me where am i going wrong?? Please..

• Posted

I just recently had a bc, it's been my 4th one in 5 years. The very first one I had I really didn't think to much about it until I could barely walk or sit, I finally went to the doctor and was prescribed some antibiotics and before I finished my 10 days it burst on its own which wasn't bad. The next one came 2 years later and I almost went through the same thing but a little worst, tried the antibiotics and nothing happened. Took hot baths, Epsom salt, sitz baths, even thought about sticking it myself but didn't have the nerves. I finally went to the emergency room when I had no other options, at this point it was the size a small orange, that lanced it and inserted a catheter. I don't know about anyone else but it was the worst feeling of my life and really didn't expect to go through it again. About a year later another one, which was a 3rd bad as the first 2, maybe a week and it burst on its own. By this time I'm doing some research to find out why this is happening over and over again and in doing so I felt like this was gonna be something I'll have to deal with the rest of my life. So now it's a year later 2 weeks ago and I started to notice that lump that I've came to know all to well. It stayed the same size for over a week and then things just changed drastically in a few days. It seems as if it was growing by the hour. At this point I'm scared to go to the doctor because that wasn't the best experience. So here I am online again looking for some help that'll keep me from the ER, and came across this. What do I have to lose by trying. It seem to be working by what you said to do but never burst. In my research which gives alot of options like using a raw potatoes sliced thin and apply directly there, massage oil, hot water on a towel or bottle as hot as you can stand it. None of which actually work. I was using the tea tree oil to help deal with the pain because it appeared that was all it was doing. While at work I applied some to a cotton ball and put directly on the cyst and I notice it was swelling but the pain was a little unbearable so I took it off. Got home that night and decided to try the tea tree oil again. I warmed it up and soaked the cotton ball with it and completely cover the cyst, and it really got bigger which wasn't easy to deal with. I work 12 hour shifts and I hour before I got off I went to the bathroom something didn't feel right, wiped but nothing I thought my options had ran out and I had to go to the doctor so I just sat there upset at the idea of being lanced again it burst at that moment and I instantly felt better. I could almost run and jump. Even though your idea didn't work for me that doesn't mean it doesn't work at all, but it gave me the ideal to keep trying. So to all you other ladies try what she said above or even what I said, you may even find something different just don't give up because if I can help it going to the doctor will be my last option. Thanks again for you advice ?

• Posted

May 2017. 11:45pm.

Had surgery on Pilondial cyst last week. Whole immune system is yukky. Got constipation from codeine and now have BC. I really don't want to tell my surgeon 2moro.

I am trying this now. Turmeric is on.

• Posted

Ok so I have had a cyst for 2 weeks there was some pain the first few days and I did finally get to the gynecologist on day 6. I had been doing sitzs baths and by then it had gone down a bit. But it is still walnut sized and does hurt if I touch it. The gynecologist said it was not infected and to continue the baths. My period started and it seemed to get harder. I was using tampons and that seemed to exacerbate it. I was hurting when I walked and after I excerised. So I decided to try your remedy but nothing happened. I put the paste on for two hours and nothing no pain even. Does this mean it is not ancessed? If not then what do I do? It is large enough it is noticeable. I haven't even thought about trying send as I can't imagine it won't hurt.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.