how to get over sucidal thoughts

Posted , 8 users are following.

hi im 21 and at this time in life I want to end my life as I feel the world would be best of without me in at. and id be better of dead as noone wants me or koves me anymore. I want to kniw the best way to die with out pain and ive made my mind up I think I realy want to die

0 likes, 63 replies

63 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

just ubder a year ago ibside a feel useless worthless fat ugly and I dont know y I feel like this
  • Posted

Well I havent got a job now and my GP says I am not fit to work as well.I restrict my diet ,I intially lost 6 stone and was told by everyone that I looked ill when I actually thought I looked good.Everytime I went to my Dr I was weighed and kept having to have blood tests.I still control my diet and as I have said I still self harm as a way of releasing the pain I feel inside.I have scars that will be there forever and my partner is totally unsypathetic,so even when you have people around you they dont always understand.The groupl therapy that I have started is a group of people feeling exactly like you and me.so it makes you realise how many people are suffering.They feel worthless too,even having a successful job,loving family etc you can still feel completely alone and worthless.Tomorrow make it your goal to make an appointment with a GP at your surgery,maybe a different one to last time.You could even print this off so you can let them read how bad you feel when at your lowest.I have a tendency to play things down,so having your feelings in writing when your at your worst may help.
  • Posted

its that vad for me I think my fella cheating all the timw and am scared ill loose him coz off it. but he dont get it abd always jokes with me sayin ur fat ect and makes me feel low and ive cut me self with scissors and knives
  • Posted

To be honest I think unless you have suffered with depressions its hard to understand how bad it is.I am not making excuses for him though because he should still be there for you.I very much doubt you are fat and ugly but I know that will be hard to believe right now.
  • Posted

everyone says am not as. I weigh 7st5 but I just see a fat ugly thing when I look in the mirror
  • Posted

Everything that Teresa had said is right Lauren. Apart from the eating, I understand everything else. I self harm for the exact same reasons. The outcome of it.

I really suggest you get an appointment at your gp tomorrow urgently. There is help out there, but you are the only one who can make that very first step.

Don't suffer in silence Hun. Don't leave it too long either. Now is the right time to act on it for professional help. You've already come on this forum and here we are trying to help you, but now you need to help yourself by getting an appointment. That is it and take it from there.

I have been in hospital with my illness for 3 and a half months 9 months ago but I was very ill and that's because they said I needed help and had to go in so I did voluntary. Now I am getting the right support at home. And you will too if you act earlier.

Keep talking on here if you feel you need to

Carebear

• Posted

how do yoy make the forst step though am scared id get laughed at or something
  • Posted

The only step you need to take is that phone call to your Drs.Mental health is taken seriously now more than ever before.Why would anyone laugh at you You are feeling low and vulnerable and have self esteem.There is nothing funny or humiliating in any of that.You will find once you have made the phone call,you will feel better.
  • Posted

I hope so coz a feel like killing meself is the easier option
  • Posted

Lauren

It would be very unprofessional for a gp to laugh at you or make any nasty comments to you.

Are you feeling anxious, paranoid and scared of what will happen?

Making the first step is hard, very hard, but once you have done it, you will feel some sort of relieve that you've finally told someone, who can professionally help you

But you have to be honest about how you are feeling so that the gp can give you the right treatment. And that is including the self harming Hun. Don't be ashamed of self harming but try another coping method. Used ice cubes on your wrist or an elastic band to pull on rather than cutting.

Carebear xx

• Posted

hope so just feel alone atm and that diein is the easiest way
  • Posted

I feel scared that theyl lock me up. or think im weird and oaranoid what will happen to me. or ny friends and family thinking am weird and make fun off me
  • Posted

The fact that you are on this forum shows you want help and you want to talk,rather than killing yourself.Thats a positive thing and an achievement in itself.Have a bath and an early night,anything rushing around in your head whilst trying to sleep,write it down to deal with in the morning.Make that call first thing and keep us updated,I want to know you have taken that first step on the road to recovery,I wont lie,it wont be easy,and the road is long,but its a better option than the alternative.Take Care
  • Posted

That's the illness talking and that's why you need to seek help. Apart from your boy friend, is there anyone else that you can talk to? A friend that you trust? Someone to go with you to your appointment?

Carebear x

• Posted

I know but I aont talkin to u face to face so I fi d it easier then to a gp where u say to their face

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.