I am starting a cabbage juice cure to treat my gastritis. Anyone wants to try with me?

Posted , 58 users are following.

Some doctors cured their patients of ulcers in the mid 20th century with cabbage juice. Supposedly they got some relief after 4 days and most of them were cured after 7-10 days.

Here is how to proceed: one has to drink 200 ml of fresh cabbage juice 5 times a day, so every 3 hours. I am going to mix mine with one apple in the morning (if I can take the acidity of the apple), and other vegetables (carrots, spinach, celeri, fennel) the rest of the day to make it more tasty.

4 likes, 98 replies

98 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I'm going to try this I was diagnosed with gastritis and pancreatitis and it sucks my daughter has ulcers as well and she is 16 years old. I'm tired of the both of us taking the medicine and it not worK. I feel bad that my daughter is constantly in pain. So we will give this a try thanks for sharing your experience on here.
    • Posted

Be careful with your thyroid though. Cabbage is a goitrogenic food and it interferes with thyroid hormons. If you feel very tired, sluggish and cold, stop immediately. Kale works well too but unfortunately it is groitogenic as well. Broccoli shoots are good for sandwiches (broccoli is from the cabbage family like kale)
    • Posted

Hey I just took cabbage juice for the first time and I feel like its burning my throat and stomach a little. Is that normal?
    • Posted

I have the same issues and wanted to know did it help you. I also have thyroid issues.

• Posted

hello, ive been doing research and you can do anything green. try and make sure its organic as the soil matters. there are live organisms on our plants that help our gut. all the pesticides kill these organsims. hope this helps. ive done organic baby spinach in water and got the same effects and its cheaper.you can blend any and put through a sifter and wallah.

• Posted

hello, ive been doing research and you can do anything green. try and make sure its organic as the soil matters. there are live organisms on our plants that help our gut. all the pesticides kill these organsims. hope this helps. ive done organic baby spinach in water and got the same effects and its cheaper.you can blend any and put through a sifter and wallah.

• Posted

Hello, Stephanie! How are you? I have gastritis, esophagitis and pancreatitis too and I was wondering if you found anything that helped you.

• Posted

My dr told me about this. She did this for an ulcer. I have gastritis, gerd & a bleeding ulcer. The ulcer is so bad surgeon says it can turn to cancer. I use the green cabbage. It works better for me than the red. The pain stops instantly! I had a 3 mth follow up scope & it hasn't healed that much. I need to drink the juice several times during the day & see what happens in another 3mths. I have tried it with carrots & other fruits & vegetables. Just need to do it more. Time will tell. Glad others can relate.
    • Posted

• Posted

Have you tried Mastic Gum?  My friend is taking it and he finds it helps with his ulcer. 
    • Posted

• Posted

I have suffered for many years but haven't been diagnosed yet. My stomach pain gets so bad it puts me in bed and can't eat for 2 days. I have recently been reading online with natural health benefits. And have come to making my own soup that helps heal. in couple days in feeling great. I use broccoli, cabbage, onion,and celery. All have healing benefits. I also get creative sometimes and add other stuff. The combination of the soup, strong powerful pro biotic, and ginger capsules. Take all at least 3 times a day

• Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.