Leaving

Posted , 11 users are following.

I am leaving this site, I didn't post for a long time, as some people were rude to me. I came on again to give it another try, and to honest I feel that I'm not apart of it. Just want to ask you to think of new people on here as it takes so much for anyone to open up. It's a big step and they are needing your help. I know that a lot of you are friends but there are others who need you too. I'm not having a go, just want to see others are getting the help they need. I know that I have to do this now on my own, which will be hard.

I thank you for your comments and wish you all the best.

Please don't take this wrong, I don't mean to be nasty, I wish you all the best. Take care

2 likes, 73 replies

73 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Sometimes the best member is the one that doesn't fit in....gives different points of view...I'm sure you have had value on this site....

I'm sure you have gotten support on the site.  Ignore the people that are unhelpful. I wouldn't short myself based on what others think or say.....If this has helped you in anyway at any time...STAY....that is what I would do.

• Posted

Blackhole for REAL. Why take yourself out of a helpful environment because a couple people don't know how to be compassionate?

That is THEIR problem not yours.....this website brings up sensitive topics....and there are some know it all's in this world..but they shouldn't have control or impact on your life.

When they act that way...tell them how you feel....or tell themm you don't need their advice...let it out....don't run away. 

I was on a website where a woman followed me around to every post I did and only had negative comments.  I got to the point where I started to entice her...

Then I did something...LOL..I told her off in a bad way...with swears...etc. and got kicked off the site...but I wasn't leaving on my own because there were some people that really helped me there....and I for a period just ignored her replies....but it did get to me...and I exploded on her.

But I would not leave. You matter....your problems can help others....forget those that want to needle you or push buttons.

• Posted

haha...lorraine...Thank you.

People are cruel...and it always has to do with THEIR moods or problems.

We shouldn't take them on ourselves as we have enough of our own.

If I ever saw anyone attacking a fragile person on a site...I will be right there to defend.

• Posted

I will be right next to you!

Bless you for your kindness and compassion xxx

• Posted

And I will be too.   I have had this done to me as well and it pushed me into the abyss.   I put a post up on here in a hell of a state and I was amazed by the wonderful supportive replies.  So many came in concerned for me and caring and it really helped me.  

We are here for each other with this awful illness and none of us is alone on here.  Bev x

• Posted

I'm really stressing at the moment, don't know why, feeling unwell. I'm a bit dizzy and feel tired and sick all of sudden
    • Posted

Take a breath. 

Are you feeling particularly stressed, panicky? 

Try and drink some water, sit/lie down and find some sort of distraction if you can, hope you're ok. 

• Posted

I get panic attacks and I don't know why, they just come on. Just realising the warning signs, then I panic more, going round in circles
    • Posted

Panic attacks can come on out of the blue, whenever I get a panic attack it seems to be at a totally random time! But, I'm lucky enough not to get them too often. 

Have you ever tried beta blockers? They're no help for psychological problems but they do help with calming the physical side of things.  

• Posted

I don't know your whole story...I have to get ready to take my 75 year old Dad somewhere...but what I can say is....drinking WATER is very important to our organs and well being.

I have a story for that too...but WATER..per Drs....takes care of alot of symptoms....Drink some water today...limit caffiene or alcohol...see if you feel better.

• Posted

Hi, Blackhole...Please don't leave...I hope that I was not one that was rude to you...I live in the USA, and I don't know anyone on here.  Some of the comments have been helpful to me, but my aim to to help others who have suffered from the terrible life we all have to lead when we have anxiety/depression...Please message me any time if you need help...God bless...

• Posted

Thank you, I always worry about pushing people away. Because I'm worried about being negative but I am all over the place at the moment.
    • Posted

I'll think I just seem all over the place, my mind is get confused.
    • Posted

I have mood changes, I think people don't like me, and will run. It's hard as my mind changes from knowing what is right then it changes and my thoughts get confused. It's hard to explain.
    • Posted

dont worried i have mood changes now and then

mine are i want to take my own life because i want to be with my gf so much i love her with all my heart

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.