Left Testical pain. Lower Stomach pain and side.

Posted , 90 users are following.

Hi All.

I am very pleased to have found this site to see other people are having simular symptoms as myself. Also I will add that whilst I fell very down its very clear that there are many on here that are in a worse place than myself.

about 4 months ago a dull pain developed in my left testical on the left hand side of it. Doctor gave me cipro thinking Prostatis. it did not work.Uroligist gave me cipro and Doxicycline with Naproxen. they have not worked. back to the Doctor and he has given me a course of doxicycline for another 2 weeks. they are not working. had an Ultrasound and all clear. Had blood tests and urine tests and they are all clear. in now experiancing pains in my stomach and my side. feels like a stich sometimes in the side. this can also spread to the kidney area to. i am taking Gabapentin to. just wondering if anyone has had simular and found a cure. is it an infection? is it a damaged nerve? kind thanks.

3 likes, 175 replies

175 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Could be.  Try sitting down, leaning forwards and rotating your body AWAY from the painful side for about 30 seconds.  If the pain eases then get the D11 and D12 nerves checked on the painful side.  Good luck.
  • Posted

How old are you bazza1? Do you have varicose veins ? mild BP ? When the blood returns to the heart it should be at 00-5 mm Hg. If you are carrying knee injuries it will be more than this (although only by a little) you could be a candidate for varicoceles/varicose veins and if you get venous malformations in the testicles IT IS CRUEL !! The only thing that helps outside narcotics is a small dose of antihypertensives. A mans lower BP (diastolic should be less than 80) when you control your BP the pain should go away or at least it did with me
  • Posted

Hi can anyone help?

I have slight pain in my left testicle no lumps on testicle but the pain is going into my left side and sometimes down my leg aswell could this be epididymitis? Worried sick

• Posted

It sounds rather like it but without your doctor feeling it you will never know. 
    • Posted

gary22105 I have the same pain that you have left side and down my left leg. I wish i knew what it is. I broprophen helsd. if you find out kindly let me know!!

• Posted

Hi, read with interest your posts. I have same symptoms as most it seems, started with pain in the left testicle and is now spreading into stomach, right testicle, down the leg etc. Can be a dull ache or sharp, disconcerting pains and is becoming more frequent. Doctors, urologist don't know what is causing it. After reading your experiences, I'm now not hopeful of a fix anytime soon - if anything does work I'll let you know. Good luck

• Posted

Hi reading though this thread I have the same symptoms and all clear test results from urologist tested for bugs and infections in urine. Tried doxycycline nothing pain comes and goes in waves starting from upper left side stomach left testicle and all the way to left knee. Just wondering if anyone had a outcome for treatments and what helped.

• Posted

Hey I’m having the same problem the pain is in my left testi and spreads down my left leg and i am very worried 
    • Posted

Watch for shrinkage,,, also get an ultrasound, physicals often miss things by doctors. Doctors are too quick to feel and move on. An ultrasound is a good diagnostic tool
    • Posted

max78370 I have the same pain and down my leg also. Iprobuphen helps. If you find out kindly let me know.

• Posted

Chiropractors sorted me out. i had all the same symptoms, tests came back negative, was put on antibiotics pain relief nothing worked, it was random and lasted for around a year in and off slowly getting worse. last resort was a chiropractor and it was my lower back (no lower back pain or she's at all so i was sceptical) but as he said everything is connected to the spine. after 3/4 sessions it was gone and have not had an issue since.

hope this helps

• Posted

I have similar condition too. Please guys help..... any help?
    • Posted

Hi, I couldn't find your poat on Epididyymitis. Would you send me a PM about this?

Thanks

frank,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.