Let's list our anxiety symptoms and maybe get a pinned post?

Posted , 21 users are following.

I notice many posts relate to anxiety symptoms which worry us and we are not sure what to make of them especially those who are health anxious.

So perhaps we could list our main anxiety symptoms for reference to others.

My main physical symptoms include:

Sinking feeling in stomach, inc horrible stomach feeling.

Tightening of muscles and burning in arms, shoulders, legs.

Scalp tightening and tingling sensations in face and scalp.

Tight chest.

Dizziness.

Neil 

4 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Sweaty Palms

Tightness in head

tingling in head

Dripping water feeling in head

sharp pains in head

sharp pains in upper back and shoulder

sinking feeling in stomach

racing heart

Feeling of being in a bubble

Talking fast

simetimes a little dizzy.

x

• Posted

Sweaty Palms

Tightness in head

tingling in head

Dripping water feeling in head

sharp pains in head

sharp pains in upper back and shoulder

sinking feeling in stomach

racing heart

Feeling of being in a bubble

Talking fast

sometimes a little dizzy.

Tiredness

No energy

x

• Posted

Do any of you wake up feeling these things?

I'm pretty sure I have health anxiety and lately from all these new things I feel, it worries me from the moment I go to bed, to the moment I wake up and I start feeling my syptoms

• Posted

I'd like to ad depressive thoughts inc crying and distress, not thinking I will ever get better all of which are also associated with the deoressive side of anxiety.

• Posted

Does anybody feel so scared ALL THE TIME??
    • Posted

It's all part of anxiety I know it's difficult your not alone you will get through it. Try and keep a diary of how you feel and refer back slowly you will see the light 
  • Posted

The only things I experience is an intence feeling of nausea, I have experienced the shaking thoughout my body and going really cold.
  • Posted

Can you get anxiety symptoms even if you aren't feeling anxious? Why do they come about randomly? And then that's what starts making you feel anxious? I don't get it....
    • Posted

I feel like I have some symptom that always happens even of im having an attack or not. Mainly my hands sweat. I'm not sure what makes it happen. 

Does anyone have one spot on your head that will hurt during attacks?

• Posted

It's total crap lol I hate anxiety symptomsrolleyes mainly new ones that Pop up
    • Posted

yea thats all we realy want it.enjoying our life again.hope we be in that way soon.:-Dand we will back to our life again.
    • Posted

yesterday i managed to eat a small xmass dinner and I felt brilliant and then from about 6.00 till 10.oo I felt almost normal, got in bed around 10.30 slept till 5.30then it all started again....................back of my shoulders feel weird, I feel sick cant eat........so sick of all this now.  When will it all end.  The nurse, Xmas eve when i phoned surgery, told me to only take 10mg of citalepram rather than 20mg I hope she knoew what she was saying or am I looking for excuses.......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.