Livial I love you!

Posted , 78 users are following.

:D I have been taking Livial for 4 months now and it has really changed my life. At 52, and not having had a period for 18 months, I was suffering terribly with night sweats which woke me on the hour, I was totally sleep deprived and unable to function at work. I was also depressed and had absolutely no interest in sex. I can honestly say that I have not had one hot flush either during the day or night since taking it, my mood is balanced and I can't get enough sex! My weight has stayed exactly the same and my only compaint is that it is a bit expensive. I will certainly keep taking it for as long as I am able, I have done my research extensively and have found no reason to stop.

11 likes, 238 replies

238 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

I have only been on Livial for 4 days. Can anyone tell me how long before I notice a change in night sweats, libido etc.. I read all the previous posts and have the crappy night sweats etc that all of you have experienced.. I feel like I'm not the only one now.. I'm scared to death of taking this as I hate any pills at all but desperately need a good sleep, be happy and get more energy.. I'm hoping this will happen - the sooner the better..
    • Posted

Hi sandrasmac

I am like you although you are ahead because you are actually taking the tabs!  I have had mine nearly a year and not done it yet!  From what I have read it can take anything from a week to a couple of months to see the difference.  I am also desperate for a good night's sleep, energy, better mood, etc.  wishing you lots of luck and would love to know how it goes x 

• Posted

Hi Sandrasmac,

I'm like you, I am on day 2 and very nervous about after effects of the drugs. If anyone out there knows how long bad side effects take before you see them then that would be helpful. So far, day 2 and I do think I'm feeling better. The last two HRT drug types I took made me ill the first day, so I'm hopeful that I will be ok on this one. I'm most nervous about its effect on the Liver...

• Posted

Hi, I am on day 1. Very pleased to find this thread. I'm 51 and have suffered for a few years now really hoping this works. All the above posts are very encouraging. Would b wonderful to feel normal and happy again. I too would like to know how long it takes to feel some positive effects.
  • Posted

bucketroyal and karen07052... so pleased to tell you all that I am on day 8 and have already had 2 full sleeps WITHOUT one hot flush and a reasonable (not perfect) nights sleep for a change. I definitely have a bit more energy also although at this stage not as much as I would like. This year I have put on 5 kilos and had not willpower at all to try and rid myself of this weight but in the last 3 days I have really noticed a difference in my will power and desire to do something about it. I am sure it is all linked. I hope you guys have some good stuff happening soon. There is nothing bad at all happening with me so far so will continue on for as long as I have to. Just wish it wasn't so bloody expensive here in Oz but if it works then I guess its worth it. Good luck!! razz
  • Posted

Thanks sandrasmac, good to hear things r looking up for you, I'm on day 3 now, feel a bit like my mood has improved, but not a great lot of change so far. Doc gave me a 10 day trial pack so I've not had to buy any yet. How much do u pay for a packet ?
  • Posted

$56 aust. For 1 month supply..... And you?
  • Posted

Omg... well it better b good then, I must admit I've payed out a lot with one thing and another over the past few years trying to get some relief and if it works it will be worth the $56.00...Btw I'm in perth.
  • Posted

I've spent a fortune on natural stuff which I would much prefer to take but didn't work. Livial is the first thing that has worked and is definitely working. I hope you get some relief before your trial is finished. Typically in Australia the medicines that do help woman are never on the National Health therefore expensive, I'm sure if men had all this shit stuff happening to them then the medicine would be cheap.lol:-)
  • Posted

Lol... yes your right there. Keep me posted on your progress and I'll do the same. It's really great to chat. Thanks.
  • Posted

I'm into day 7 of Livial. Headaches and neck pain, but docs say carry on. I think i'm feeling more relaxed (bar headache) going to try to continue for a month and see how things go. Luckily for me, I'm in the UK, and have a thyroid problem so free meds. Would really love to keep up to date with all you Livial Newbies, to see how you're doing and whether you think its working yet! Thanks... Rachel

• Posted

Rachel, that's no good! Keep it up as it's early days.. Livial clearly effects people in different ways as does any drug.. I really hope the pain disappears real soon for you and you get the benefits as I have had. I did have 2 medium flushes last night after 2 nights with none but put this down to time changing of popping my pill by 8hours.. Will see what happens.. Good luck and keep us informed!
  • Posted

Hi there all, so glad to be able to share our experiences, I have been on Livial for about 18 months, I tried all the natural remedies first, none of them worked. I still get some symptoms on Livial, mostly night sweats, but no where near the severity prior to using Livial. However will be so happy when this is all over and I can stop taking it and maybe get my weight under control again!!
  • Posted

Hi Sandrasmac,

I'm concerned. Headaches back but most concerning this pain at the top of my spine and into my neck. Looking at other forums on here, joint pain seems to be a common issue and can be quite severe. Not sure whether to continue or not... having second thoughts....Otherwise, I'm sure I'm feeling less stressed and zero night sweats.

I just don't know how long I am supposed to put up with this before I can decide its not for me. I was hoping to at least take it for a month but I'm not sure I can manage that!

• Posted

bucketroyal, that is not good news for you. hopefully you are going to speak to your doctor ASAP about this. Nothing worse than back pain! Keep us posted with you and I just hope it works better for you very soon. Its great to write directly to the forum as its gives others a chance to make up their minds on going down this path.Now on day 12, I have had nil side effects and can only say positive things at this stage. Good luck with your decision.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.