Marijuana Induced Hell (PLEASE READ/HELP)

Posted , 268 users are following.

Hi,

In December of 2012 I made a completely moronic mistake. I smoked a lot of weed and had a panic attack. I took a few hits of a joint, was already too high without realizing it and then I got passed a vaporizer and hit that without realizing how powerful it was. I didn’t even know what a vaporizer was, it was my 3rd time smoking pot in my life and it has been haunting me to this day.

The next day when I woke up I felt what I later found out to be depersonalization/derealisation. I went on an SSRI and after 2 months of complete HELL I was able to live…decently. That being said, my anxiety was through the roof, I was having physical symptoms that I never, ever had – or even knew existed for that matter, I’ve been getting weird, annoying thoughts, halos around lights, visual distortions and a bunch of other stuff that’s been hard to deal with.

Now I’m really ambitious and despite feeling this way I just kept pushing through, I ended up moving cities, switching my life, was studying nonstop, doing music production, working, blah blah and I had a panic attack one day that seems to have relapsed me into the exact same hell that I endured when I smoked that pot.

I should also mention that I got off of my SSRI about 3-4months ago because of sexual side effects and I think that was a bad idea. I’m back on Ciprilex 10mg, in a mood and anxiety program, I’ve purchased a couple programs, im eating better (when I can actually eat), going to the gym, etc. I will do ANYTHING to get my life back. Before this I was a 3.97GPA student and I was making good money, loving life. Now I can’t go to school this September and I’m flat broke – I feel like I’m living in hell.

I knew I had GAD before this but it was always controllable. I was always told marijuana was good for anxiety and I know firsthand that for me, it’s not. I obviously triggered a latent disorder or exacerbated my pre-existing condition but I am praying that I can get it back to where it used to be (its 100x worse in every way possible) and get rid of this depersonalization in time.

Has anybody ever experienced a reaction to marijuana like this? I messed up, I know it but I’m praying I didn’t ruin my life/future. I'm not suicidal and I'm absolutely determined to get better, I will fight nonstop and do everything necessary -- but in 5 years if I'm still living like this I would honestly kill myself. I do not want to die and just the thought of that and having these thoughts in my head are killing me because I have so much good to offer the world and I love life more than anything, it's truly beautiful, I want to be me again.

Please help me. I’m desperate.

45 likes, 522 replies

522 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hey everyone,

I know and feel exactly what you are all going through, because I'm going through it now and learning a whole lotta stuff about myself. My incident occurred when I moved from my childhood home, went to college, then transfered colleges. I showed up the first day at my new college ready to take on the world, I was in the best shape of my life, and ready to start new friendships and memories at my new college. My third or fourth day at school, I went to the gym and had a good workout, and went up to my friends apartment after to hangout. I had smoked weed in the past and had no problems with it, it never really did anything for me but I just did it because everyone else was doing it. My friends were smoking out of a launchbox vaporizer and I decided that I should smoke with them. I took three massive hits and said goodbye to my friends and went back to my dorm building(which was right around the corner. Everything was good and I started making dinner when all of the sudden I felt the high begin to creep in. At first I thought it was normal and then the panic set in. The most insane sensations and thoughts ran through my mind, thoughts of suicide, dying, not being able to get help and being stuck like this forever. I continued to make my eggs even though these sensations were becoming worse. I sat down and ate the eggs, trembling and not even being able to finish them. I then shakily walked into the bathroom and looked at myself and couldn't even tell who I was, it was truly horrifying. I took a shower and laid in my bed frozen in fear for the rest of the night, to scared to call my parents or to call anyone. It was truly the most traumatic thing I've ever gone through, and I am not a person who has suffered any abuse from parents or loved ones but this was different.

The next morning I felt different, my perception on things changed and I diffenetly noticed something was off. It only got worse as the days moved on, I continued my daily supplements and eating patterns, drinking coffee in the morning and taking weightlifting supplements, working out, running (because I played lacrosse for my old university and now play club at my new one) and I started to notice the supplements I was taking affected me differently, coffee, alcohol, and all stimulants caused my anxiety to sky rocket. It was, and still is puzzling to me. But it seems that this phenomenon affects people who are truly outgoing individuals and are sure of themselves, only to get slapped down by this intrusive force that seems to come out of nowhere.

I have done many things to help in recovery, some have worked some have not. I tried long distance running (because I thought maybe I had to sweat this out) acupuncture (which did help with relaxing me a little) Ayurvedic medicine/chiropractic work(which I still go to because my doctor helps me eat right and feel better) shiatsu body massage (which helps in relaxation and the production of feel good chemicals) yoga (which helps to socialize and become more flexible/ at peace and many other things.

I have just recently gone to therapists and psychiatrists just because I believe my brain and mind are looking for closure on what happened. I'm discovering that talking, the simple act of talking and becoming a good listener, are very beneficial and this helps break introspection. The psychiatrist diagnosed me with anxiety and depression and possible bi polar disorder (which I am finding hard to believe because so many other therapists and doctors have said I don't have any bi polar characteristics.) but the best thing all of you and myself can do is to continue to discover new ways to keep yourself occupied and out of negative thought and introspection. I am thinking of volunteering at my local animal shelter to just be with animals because I love animals and just get out of my own head. I know the sensations are confusing, scary, and it seems pretty hopeless at times but there is a reason why we are going through this and it will only make us stronger as people, and as human beings. I cannot stress enough how important talking about is, I was so scared to two anyone but after telling my parents and going to therapists it helps with unloading emotional, physical and any other discomfort this hell brings.

Just know that you are not alone, even though you think you're the only person out there who's feeling this, you are not. I went from a party, go hard lacrosse player, to a weak, timid, scardy cat, afraid of doing anything, but I believe we change for a specific reason and you have to accept it. Not 10% not 50% but the full 100%. We were put on this earth for a reason and we are struggling now because there is something so good in the future. If you ever want to talk about this rut we're going through please email me.

Best wishes to everyone, and think strong, and you will stay strong. God bless

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service .

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

Hey Battle bot and I hate weed89

Ive been through exactly what you guys talked about and i know exactly what you feel.Guess what? I have good news for you.What you have felt will not last for long itll go a week after you do what i tell u.I know how it feels when you look in the mirror and cant recognize yourself.I know how it feels when you dont know how to act around people and being confused what personality fits you.you start tripping about life and death and the after and heaven and hell.right?You start questioning everythong around u.you think you are a skidzo,you think you are never gonna be back to what you were and soo on i can talk until tomorow.However im here to help you.

All you have to do is not think about what happened and pretend nothing happened.Dont look much in the mirror trying understand who you are.Make a promise to yourself that this week im gonna have fun to the max and think of what i really want.Go out enjoy make fun of what that weed did to u that laugh at yourself and every thing in this life.party harder than you ever partied and if u feel like drinking do it.Drink and enjoy this week.dont listen to all those anxiety preachers.My friend happiness is the best cure for anxiety one week be happy and enjoy life to the max.Youll wake up one day laughing your ass of on everything you felt and youll realize that your a fresh new person.Always keep in mind that you dont wanna think of depressive and wierd philosophical thoughts about life at the moment.to make you relax people who go insane dont know they are insane so of u think u are going insane and you are saying it than u are fine lol.so dont worry,I know that what im saying now seems difficult but our brain always works in boxes and whenever you are inside a certaim box we feel thatvwe cant get out of it.Its just an illusion you can trust me.

NOW that i gave you a cure im gonna explain what happened to you exactly.

You had suppresed emotions and thoughts in your mind burried very deep to a point that you thought you are in a great shape.By your nature you stress alot about what people think about right and wrong.The weed sometimes opens patheays in our brains that we have kept sleeping for a long time because it blocks other ones at the same time.It gives room for ideas that surprise us when they come to our conciousnes.Some times like our cases we get in to a state of shock.and start building anxiety and deprrssion and the more we think about it the stronger the anxoety becomes and so on.

For every one in this forum who has had a bad trip of anxiety and panic.Guys all you have to do is not think about it have fun and enjoy life and promise yourselves when the week finishes youll come back to think about it.trust me the week will finish and u eont even remember ehat wqs on your mind bacl then lol.youll be cured

GOOD LUCK GUYS

• Posted

I'm glad I found this.

Everything I read online makes me feel pathetic, unreal, dramatic, confused, in doubt, embarrassed. April of this year I had weed for the third time and suffered very painful, vivid flashbacks from my childhood. Since then, I've been having panic attacks every other day, sometimes everyday, I've been having flashbacks of traumatic moments in my life constantly, I've been diagnosed with PTSD.

I had been diagnosed with episodic depression before this but I went though therapy and felt more or less over it all. I was feeling strong again for almost a year and am also outgoing and driven- or, was.

Anything weed related triggers me back to that day. My friends had me take about 8-10 hits in like 2 minutes. I didn't feel anything until I started coughing. That sound put me in a dark place, and surrounded me with extremely painful memories. I went to my room because I started hallucinating, my depth perception was wanky and the letters of my phone screen started to pop out the screen at me. I laid in bed trying to sleep, and then my past awoke around me, and I remembered something I had almost forgotten, but something that I had never noticed was the source of so much darkness in my mind and heart.

I can barely function through an entire day. I am going through EMDR therapy, and it makes it worse sometimes, better other times. Schoolwork is impossible. Relationships are impossible. My dreams and passions are all require more energy than I am able to give and aren't really exciting to me anymore. I think about death all the time.

I hope we can get out of this. I am stuck in a prison of pain and sadness. And nobody understands. Everybody can just roll a joint and relax. I rolled a joint and found a noose.

I'll see where the EMDR takes me. I hope I can make a better life out of this experience.

• Posted

Hi I have an accidental pot edible overdose. I say accidental because I have no knowledge what it can do me. I just ate that stupid cookies like a normal cookies. It was terrible for a month I suffered anxiety and paranoia which I don't have in the first place. I am suffering after that happened and I still am. My early symptoms was panic attacks, anxiety, shaking brain, once a day your brain will see the world as dark, you look at things but you cannot feel them it's like you can't connect with them, you can see but it feels like your blind, palpitations, sesitive to food and supplements, your brain is itchy inside, extreme dizziness, feeling fainting but you don't faint, weird head sensation such as crawling pain but not a headache, cannot process all the thing you see, brain fog, sensitive to noise and light, sleepy eyes, eyes and face turns yellow once a day. It's the worst feeling in my life and I have never felt thsee things before. It's been almost 3 months since it happened now I have physical symptoms like my back, neck and head hurts, my head hurts more I have headache, inside brain itchiness, feeling faint, dizziness, pounding brain, once a while my face and eyes still turns yellow and would make my eyes sleepy, fatigue, stabbing quick needle pain throughout the body. It feels terrible and I wanna get back to normal. To all the people that is feeling like this I hope we are all going to get better. God bless to us!
    • Posted

I live in a legal state, however, medical practitioners do not treat or follow patients.  The physician who provides the recommendation tells you to look online and to dispenaries for information.  The problem is, although people who run these businesses have a good deal of information based upon their knowledge of the product as well as feedback, they do not have medical training and would not be able to screen out a person who is at high risk of a serious negative reaction.  This is part of the stigma as well as legality issue.  Cannabis was a common ingredient in medications prior to 1938.

It sounds like the OP may have had concentrates in the vape?  One question I would have, noting the OP had used MJ twice prior, would be if there were negative side effects prior.  In any case, as mentioned, this is rare, and likely far rarer than say, a bad reaction to Tylenol.  Anyhow, I am one of those unusual persons who doesn't experience a, "high," from cannabis, even from strong sativa strains.  I just become relaxed and sleepy. Perhaps I lack the required receptor sites?  I also don't see an issue with the stronger strains, as it is all dose related, and a patient can control the dosage.  I came across this by accident when researching something else, so really do not comprehend the agenda of this site.  I have come across people who have had negative reactions, but none where this was long-term.

• Posted

Umm hey Claudia my name is Mary & on March 7 I smoked marijuana and every since then I've been having depersonalization\derealization symptoms. I've been expericening the same things you've exprienced and I really have no support system at home except my younger sister. I just wanna knnow does it get better ? And how do you cope with feeling like this every single day ?
    • Posted

hello. I see that you commented on an older post, looking for help & guidance. I was in your position about 3 weeks ago. I was in the car with my brother and although I wasn't smoking the smell of it triggered anxiety & panic. I even had to have him pull over. Two days later, I experienced depersonalizations. It DOES get better. You mentioned that your sister is your only support system. TALK TO HER. Express everything you're feeling to her, not only with your condition, but everyday life & what's bothering you. I've read on depersonalization. As you may have read, it's caused by a trigger (marijuana) but there are what I like to call.. "sub-triggers"... are you going through something at home? Is like weighing you down or do you have a lot on your mind? If so, like myself, talk to someone who's in your corner. You'll feel better, I promise. Also do things that make you feel better about yourself like go to the gym or eat healthy. DO NOT stay in the house. I hope by now it has went away ( seeming it has been 4 months since you've posted) but if you have ANY questions please feel free to contact me. God bless

• Posted

Hey Karim, you seem to know a lot. Yesterday around 5pm I smoked weed for the first time, we used a blunt. I was out of it I talked a lot I didn't know what I was talking about most of the time and also want to mention I took 6 hits and I didn't know what I was doing but I was with some friends to take care of me because it's my first time.

So I stayed at my friends hour so I can be able to go home a little sober so I go home go to sleep early because the engerh was drained out of me, and I wake up and I'm dizzy and I'll be honest I'm panicking because they said it will only last a couple hours but as I am typing this I feel uneasy I felt cold (and in Los Angeles it's warm) nausea and dizzy m, if I stare at one spot for too long I just get really dizzy. I really want to know what I can do so I can feel at ease. I do t want to go to the doctor because I googled what I thought I might have and it may turn out to be not harmful but yea any advice will be thankfully appreciated if you need any more info if how I feel so that you can have a better understanding so you can give me better advice I wouldn't mind telling you. Thanks!

• Posted

Lack of receptors my ass

If you feel sleep or drowsy after smoking weed then that is THE HIGH. You most likely go to sleep before you can feel that stronger SENSE of euphoria that every weed smoker looks for whenever they hit a blunt, but trust me you can definitely feel it if it's strong enough to put you to sleep. You just don't know how to properly identify that feeling.

• Posted

Hi. About 2 weeks ago I had a similar experience but with a small portion of a KIVA mint chocolate bar. It was my first time trying an edible as before that I had only smoked it like 4 times. Did you get better? Are you feeling normal again? I met someone, when I freaked out about feeling like this, at the hospital who actually works at the hospital and she told me that when she was much younger she tried an edible thc and it screwed her up for months. She overcame that and is back to her normal self....she said it was all in the power of thought! I've been reading on nueroplasticity, how the brain rewires itself. Please reply when you can. Thanks.

• Posted

If you, or anyone else are still experiencing these phycotic feelings try using CBD. I started vaping 100mg per 10ml of CBD liquid and it seemed to counteract what I think was a phycosis I had developed over long term high grade (thc) use. Try it, I hope it helps.
    • Posted

Hey. Claudia. I'm experiencing the exact same symptoms. Have you recovered? What did you do to help aid your recovery? I'd be grateful if you could respond because I can't seem to find a solution anywhere. Cheers

• Posted

Wow, this is an incredibly one-sided discussion so far and am wondering if the replies are being moderated to only show this one anti-cannabis perspective, or if I am really the only person who has ever written to this thread from another point of view! I have been a long term cannabis user, on and off, for many years and never experienced a single disturbing episode of any kind whatsoever and have never experienced flashbacks of being stoned months later. As a drug law reformer, medical marijuana advocate and supporter of recreational use as well, cannabis and its properties are subjects I have researched a lot.

What many people are ignorant of, is the fact that there are different strains which feature different combinations of psychoactives. THC is the intoxicant everyone has heard of, but the lesser known CBDs are also very important. There are also two main types of psychoactive cannabis which have differing properties, Sativa and Indica. And there are also hybrids of Sativa and Indica, sometimes erroneously referred to as "skunk". It is a common cliche for people to say, as at least one commenter here has already, that "today's marijuana is stronger than in the past". The truth is, this is kind of a meaningless statement because there are literally thousands of different varieties and sub-varieties, some of which have a very high concentration of THC, which would not be found "in nature" and some of which are deliberately cultivated so as to be mild. Believe me, there is still plenty of weak marijuana around!  

The point I am trying to make is that "marijuana" is not a single defined thing, it is not a glass of Heineken each one of which will always and forever be identical. The joint that guy is smoking and the one I am smoking do not necessarily resemble one another in strength, potency, strain, aroma, properties, THC content, CBDs.... you get the picture? So when people have, what is actually a very, very, rare experience such as having a psychotic break of some kind after a few puffs of a joint, there are a lot of different possibilities to consider and it is unfair to blame "marijuana", that shapeless entity, for the whole thing.

One possibility is that there was something else in the joint. Unless you or your friends grew it, or you got it at a licensed cannabis store where those are legal, you don't know. I have at least one friend who thought he was taking a hit on an ordinary joint, only to discover the hard way that it was most likely laced with PCP, an extremely dangerous drug, unlike "marijuana".

But much more common than that is the likelihood that a) the person who freaked out had underlying and undiagnosed psychiatric disorders connected to brain chemistry and b) the particular strain smoked, lacked the ideal ratio of THC to CBDs, which happen to have anti-psychotic properties.

Although I love and am healed by this beautiful plant, I know that it is not for everyone and although rare, yes I have myself witnessed a few people over the years whose reactions to smoking it in my presence, suggest to me that they should probably stay away from it.

But that is about them, not the plant. In other words, don't blame weed for your problems. You already had them and the weed only brought it to the surface. Be thankful that you found out now and can receive other types of treatment. I wish you well.

Meanwhile, it is only because of the current prohibition that ignorance like this is perpetuated. In a decriminalized and regulated world, people would not be buying some random stuff off the street, they would be able to precisely select the herb most likely to help their medical condition, if they had one, and be able to be screened for the likelihood of psychotic reactions and in that case steered towards the cannabis with the highest anti-psychotic properties.

There are indeed numerous strains that work excellently for anxiety disorders, indeed that is the condition for which I received my medical marijuana card back in 2002.

• Posted

Hi Diana,

We do not moderate comments or delete them just because of view points. Comments are each user's opinion so as long as they comply with T&Cs they will be allowed. We will however delete comments actively encouraging others to use cannabis, selling products, promoting websites, campaigning etc. If you are posting a general opinion or information as above this is fine.

Regards,

Alan   

• Posted

If it seems one sided its because peoples experiences or opinions are simply that way. Doesn't make them invalid. Also it is illegal in many places,so that really should be all there is to it to be honest. Personal choice is another, what someone chooses to do is up to them if they take the risks and illegality on board
    • Posted

Hi Diana I think this is really supposed to be a one sided discussion. We are not here to bash MJ, we're here to share experiences about a bad trip as a stoner may call it. I don't care how many kind of MJ in the world we're not discussing about it. We are discussing about how we feel after we got bad trip, I'm pretty sure mine wasn't lace, it's just so potent for a zero drug tolerance like me. I am not against MJ as well as I know it can do good to others. We are here to seek understanding and to make us feel better that there is someone out there have the same experiences and will give us hope that these suffering will end someday.
    • Posted

There are plenty of forums where people get to discuss cbd and the beneficial qualities of marijuana use. To discredit someone else's terrifying experiences because it has not hapened to you is not helpful at all. I smoked/ate pot for 16 years before I had the experience I did and my cookie was not laced. It is great you have had no issues.I wish I could still smoke as it helped me with bad pms, migraines, nausea etc..but unfortunately, after what happened to me, pot is no longer a tool for me.I thought i would smoke pot until the day I died...I was overjoyed when I found this thread because there is next to nothing online describing the horrors of my experience like the comments here. It helped me to know I was not alone. The last thing people who have suffered from this need to hear is a lecture about the benefits of marijuana who has never gone through something like this. Enjoy your weed. I wish I could...really I just wish I could feel like myself again more than anything.
    • Posted

I wish and pray that you will get one horrible panic attack from MJ so then you would be able to understand what this one sided conversation is for. We all are here to share our bad experiences which caused by MJ, plz copy your comment which contain almost 100 thousand words lol and paste it to some other forum where the discussion would be about cannibas quality , this is not the right forum
    • Posted

Thanks for that clarification Ennis - actually I realized after I sent that that there was a whole other page of comments and I did indeed find a few that seemed to represent a more positive experience of cannabis and that several other aspects of my point of view had been raised and discussed.

it is good to know that this is a truly open forum. All the best.

• Posted

Sorry to have offended you but I think my post is a valuable contribution to this discussion. How you got the impression that it was "about cannabis quality" is a little hard to understand. I thought it was fairly obvious that my reason for going into a bit of detail about psychopharmacology of cannabis is precisely because of the potentially massive difference in effects, particularly on individuals with latent conditions, with my opinion being that this is grossly misunderstood and overlooked when trying to determine why a particular person has had a psychotic reaction. The moderator, see above, does not have a problem with including my comment in this forum and so I'm afraid you're overruled there buddy. Have a nice, weed-free, day! ;-)
    • Posted

Diana,

Going on some long winded diatribe about different strains, decriminalization, and quality of marijuana types has little to do with the horrendous experiences I have had or like many others here have had. It does nothing but attempt to further alienate people who have already been alienated by traumatising, LIFE CHANGING, PERSISTENT and terrifying experiences that someone couldn't understand unless they've been through it themselves. This thread is to support those who have had said experiences and it makes no sense for you to drop in and try to trivialize or discredit very real and horrifying experiences that have caused people like myself so much pain and grief. My situation didn't happen to me because I was "ignorant." I hope nothing like what has happened to me ever happens to you.

• Posted

I have tried to reply twice in regards to the message posted above by Diana and it was sent to moderation both times. I don't know why. There was no link sent, profanity etc..as a follower of this thread, I would appreciate being able to chime in.

alexis

• Posted

How ignorant. Depersonalization is not psychosis. Your long winded diatribe bent on discrediting and trivializing the horrible experiences posted here is not wanted. This is an open forum yes, but one intended to be supportive of those like myself who have had to survive the life altering and excruciating pain of enduring such horrifying experiences.
    • Posted

It is also fair to say that nobody fully understands the psychopharmacology of marijuana. Most people who ended up on this thread did so because they enjoyed partaking. The recent legalization of mj in Colorado has resulted in a huge influx of people ending up in the er after consuming edibles at weed cafes. At least according to NPR. Being antagonistic about this is immature and unhelpful.
    • Posted

Exactly! They most likely smoked k2 or the weed was laced with some other harmful drug. My brother smoked k2 unknowingly and till this day he suffers from paranoia, anxiety attacks, and heart palpitations.
    • Posted

Diana I also posted my experience with concentrate and the moderater did not post! I looked at why? And I did none of what I read. My experience I felt was important for others to read . I am not a light weight either. I have been smoking medical m j for my depression and anxiety for six years! People need to know the negatives along with the positives! I had a horrible experience with concentrate. I went into an anxiety , panic attack and got up and passed out in kitchen and hit head on cement cutting my head open! Ambulance was called and I ended up in trauma center! It was very scary and I never expected to ever experience this! I did take four hits of concentrate not good! But honestly my friend and I forgot who's turn it was! Which is why I did four hits. Since this happened I found out it was the equivalent of me smoking four joints myself!! Plus concentrate is almost 80 percent higher in THC the your regular weed. No wonder I went into panic!! I have not smoked since July 30th and I don't attend to ever smoke again! I am an athlete so I am in good shape. But this was for sure weed from Hell experience!! But I want a moderater to tell me , why my post was not appropriate?! I just shared my scary experience! Which I assume is why this is called "weed from hell" People need to know the positives and the negatives! To be informed to make good decisions!

• Posted

Hello Diana,

I've been smoking weed since I was 18 years old, off and on, for fun with friends. About 6 months ago I decided to try edibles. Not knowing anything about how edibles were different on how they effect you, I went into the experence blind. I usually get the pot from at home growers. When we all smoke together but this time my friend had gotten a Marijuana license so we bought some at a store and a chocolate bar also. The clerk said don't take to much if you dont smoke very often. So we got home and he ate half I ate a quarter. Not even a whole bite. Then we started watching TV. About 30 mins go by and I'm like I don't feel it but my friend says just wait it will come. So I start to feel it make my laugh like normal. Well it feels like its slowly getting more and more stronger. We were watching a tv show and suddenly I couldn't keep up with it so I quietly got up and went into the bathroom. I put my head into my lap wjile on the seat and sat there just breathing. I felt it level off like I'm ok. I decided to take a shower. I closed my eyes in the shower and just felt the water hit my head. Then another wave of the drug going into my brain. All I could think was oh god here it comes again. It would travel thru my blood thru my brain. God it got worse and worse. I crawled into bed and laid there. I almost fell asleep but got scared that I would forget to breath so I sat upright really fast. Well my brain didn't like that because I suddenly felt like I was still asleep in bed but I was moving around. I started yelling am I dead? Am I still alive? Really load, like yelling my friend jumped on the bed and tryed to calm me down. I felt the drug going down my legs and I was coherent and I grabed him and was like listen to me. I know whats happening right new but I am habing a bad trip you need to take my seriously and not laugh at me. I'm way to serious a person to be playing with hard core drugs and you need to take my serious. I could feel the drug coming back into my brain like a loop. And I said here it comes. I'm going to sound insane now. I started again thinking I'm sleeling. I ran into the kitchen and sat on the floor my friend got on the internet and looked up side effects of edibles. He found a lot of people that had bad trips. He told me its ok. I started to yell and shake back and forth. I started to say I'm going yo stay like this forever. Will you come visit me in the lonny bin? It started to go away again and I saw a box on the ground that I had kided that morning and I started to realize where I was. So I said I am ok right now. I stood up and looked at the phone. It said lasts up to 10 hours. I was like oh god this is going to be a long night. I was like order some pizza. So we ordered some pizza. I was like oh god its coming back. Are you ok? I made him tell me he was ok and there was someone watching ove me while I went threw this. It got worse. I was on the floor again this time it felt like I was in hell having to relive this experence over and over again. I started to yell I'm in Hell. God it was horrible. I got up and climbed into bed. I stopped moving in bed and I wanted to make sure I was ok so I asked him to crawl into bed and hold me but then the pizza came. Oh god I was like there going to take me to jail. It went on and on and on till 2am in the morning and then I wike up from passing out and had so much engery. It was the worst experience of my life.

So I think people have different levels of dosage and yes different strains. I wasn't new to pot but it affected me in a way that was horrible. People need to be warned. I'm a sensible person and I like to call it the loop that I went threw. I won't do pot again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.