Migraine vertigo

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hello I would like to put my experience on this group

I'm 23 suffer with serious migraine / dizziness. Which has caused depression.

I have no life what so ever and constantly having blood tests, ENT ect ect. I keep a food diary and waiting on MRI results.

Here's everything iv been putting down

-

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/2-weeks-on-prozac-325078?page=1#1039764

I hope I can help anyone and people can help me.

0 likes, 42 replies

42 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Went DRs today to check my chest pains

And well they put me on Omeprazole

Iv already taken one and my head is spinning and feel light headed had to have lay down. Was fine till this morning. Then I went to read side effects cause fort was weird and it can give you dizziness! rolleyes bloody hell only taken it like an hour ago and I don't need anymore dizziness.

Anyone else been on these? X

• Posted

Hi Michelle - side effects, hate them.  I know when I first had duloxetine, I felt a bit weird but the side effects went away and now Im smashing on them.  However so many tablets have side effects of feeling sick and dizzy which is ridiculous for us as we already feel like that.  Given up with all mine due to side effects and now got new beta blockers which I cant take as they make me so tired and I cant function at work. Keep at it , it should lessen hopefully but if it doesnt then you will have to go back and they will have to change them for something else. Gordon bennett whod have this dizziness, I wish we could all find a cure.  Hugs xx
  • Posted

★4

michelle45491 about a minute ago

Hi guys hope your all feeling well?

Sorry haven't wrote on here in a while.

Been trying to keep myself busy. And it works.

Dizziness got better but not 100% I still have dizzy vertigo spell.

Not having diary products have helped slightly aswell iv noticed.

ENT app

_ 0 F g < reply="" ★4="" michelle45491="" less="" than="" a="" minute="" ago="" appointment="" again="" next="" month.="" for="" the="" chest="" pains="" i="" finially="" got="" that="" sorted.="" i'm="" on="" ranitidine="" 300mg="" hope="" everyone="" has="" a="" lovely="" weekend="" big="" hugs="" xx="" _="" 0="" f="" g="">< reply>

• Posted

Hey

How you all doing?

Sorry haven't posted much on here lately.

So iv been buying gluton / diary free products. They have helped abit but the vertigo attacks still come. And they make me very depressed sad

I honestly think I need a form of help

Eg my family are supportive but they are now getting fed up with me and tell me to shut up. Iv even said to them I'm better off dead then feeling like this and they tell me not to be so silly. The counseller I was seeing I had to jog her on as she tried to charge me wen I gave her 4 days notice. Thought that was a joke. So I'm looking for another.

Hope everyone's ok big hugs I sure need one xxx

• Posted

Hi Michelle, sounds like youre having a down week like me.  It just gets on your nerves and I know what you mean about saying youre better off dead, think I said that last week.  Ive decided to stop the beta blockers and Im sure they were adding to the depression.   Are you in the UK.  Tell your GP because you can get CBT therapy which I believe helps with dealing with trying to live with this chronic condition,  The weather is getting better and the sun is coming out, spring is a lovely time.  Try and chill and spoil yourself.  Catch a few rays if you can, that always make you feel better.  Big hugs right back xxxx
  • Posted

Happy Easter all smile

Hope you're well?

Dreaded dizziness is causing me sooo much depression ( suicedal thoughts every day now ) iv no life sad

Iv started st John's worts today 2 c if they will help. And iv booked counselling 15th & homeopathy on 16th. Wish me luck. I feel like loosing all hope. Inside I'm breaking so bad.

Love to all xx

• Posted

Hi Michelle

So sorry to hear youre suffering so much.  You really need to see your GP and tell her, him how you feel. Have you had some anti depressants, they really do help and get some counselling.  Can you tell your family how bad you feel.  If you think youre in danger, you can go and get help from the local hospital who will give you immediate help with feeling suicidal.  Or phone the samaritans.  Ive had times when Ive felt like that in the beginning, but Ive managed to more accept it now, but then Im a lot older than you and can sacrifice my social life.  Ive stopped my beta blockers due to them making me depressed, do you think some of your medication could be adding to your depression  if so, thats not good.  Ive found my body seems to be healing itself very slowly.  Mine has improved slightly but its been two and a half years.  Ive had a few good days but the dizziness is still there in the evening. But all in all, I feel my body is dealing with it itself finally.  Im sure yours will too but you need to get help with your mental state.  Please see your GP, Im worrying about you.  Big hugs xxxx

• Posted

Hi Paula I tried 2 types of anti depressants they made me worse so I'm not a massive fan. Iv tried anti histamine swell ( from DRs meant be good for DRs ). And now I'm trying herbal stuff ( first tablet today )

My ENT guy said to me to try beta blockers but my dad told me not too as apparently it can zombie you out?

They know I'm struggling so are paying for my counselling and homeopathy. I'm seeing my DR Wednesday I want to get a MH assesment and see what they actu think might be wrong ect anxiety/biopola.

I haven't cut myself or tempted to cut myself. But the thoughts are in my head of just jumping off a bridge somewhere and get the dizziness away from as it's sooo hard living with it. It's come from nowhere ( since October ) was a lively girl before.

Glad things are working for you.

Thanks so much Paula.

Happy Easter big hugs.

Hope things still look up for you xxx

• Posted

Hi guys

How you doing ?

Update went to see my DR today & my ENT guy sent her notes eg reccomended

Propranolol beta blocker.

DR said his right and to go on them to try.

I take 1 3 times a day.

Has anyone been on these? And see any difference? Eg to help dizziness/migrains & anxiety

Also I hardly drink now but I would like 1 or 2 just seeing if this would harm? Surly not.

Xx

• Posted

Hi Michelle Ive had propanolol managed to tolerate them for a while but they made no difference.  Had endless others since then, none worked.  Got my botox appmt now for 6 may,  Dizziness worse driving home from work and continuing into the evening.  Days are OK at work, days are bad shopping in big shops with the lighting. Hoping to ask to go to dizzyness clinic when I see doc on friday,
    • Posted

Hi Paula

Iv heard about these dizziness clinics

Let me know how it goes.

I'm gonna carry on yoga on 20th that's also meant to help with stress ( dizziness )

But my DR now doesn't think it's stress related ( Shes fantastic one others were crap ) she thinks ok stressed because of this I was 23 living in Ibiza came back ready to rock my new life then bam fell ill. So hense y been put on propanalol. It can also help with anxiety which I now have as I get anxious of going out passing out ect. & told her I wanted to end my life because of this. I'm also starting counselling again next week as she said to carry that on with going through the medication.

Good luck with the DRs let me know how it goes xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.