mona lisa touch

Posted , 43 users are following.

hi all i had my first treatment of the mona lisa touch a week ago  i will need to have another one before doing the homework if you know what mean.cheesygrin but it was was itchy for most of this week not sure if it was the cause or that i had a cold sore on my lip come up at the same time cos i get itchy down there when they are about to appear.  and the area around my anus is sore. but i will not give up and see what happens the doctor who did it is positive so we will see . there was very little pain it felt like little needles of the ones i did feeland he did put numbing gel on outside, so not bad. i go for second treatment on 17/7 so we will see what happens.

1 like, 172 replies

172 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Yes! For th past 2 years I have been on topical creams and vaginal moisturisers twice a week. If I didn't use them I suffered from soreness, itching etc all the time.

i was told not to use either of these products after the treatment. And I didn't.

Im pleased to say that, apart from pain with sex still, all my other symptoms have gone. 

I have my second treatment tomorrow and can't wait to see how much more I improve.

• Posted

That is fantastic. From what I can tell this is only offered for women but I assume that it would do exactly the same for a man would it not? Would you happen to know anything about a similar treatment for men?
    • Posted

I don't really know, sorry. I am being treated for vaginal atrophy with MONA Lisa Touch. I don't suffer from LS, so I'm not sure how this proceedure could help you.
    • Posted

I guess its still early days, and one treatment is hardly likely to make a huge difference.   Do you have three treatments in total?  Do they expect that you will be able to have pain free sex after the completion of this treatment? I am thinking of having it done at some point.
    • Posted

This treatment involves a laser being inserted into a ladies Vagina, and so unless you have a Vagina I cant see how you are going to benefit from this...maybe I have misunderstood your post.
    • Posted

Yes at least 3 treatments. The Drs are very confident that it will solved issues. The YouTube videos give a thorough explanation of how this can fix the problem and it makes sense in theory. But I will let you know in a month how things are progressing. Fingers crossed'!
    • Posted

Now I'm really confused eek why are you posting on the LS forum if you do not have Lichen Schlerosus.
    • Posted

It is a CO2 laser but it is tiny so no risk of burns. Other CO2 lasers can cause severe burns. I don't think a laser has to be inserted to activate so I do not see why the same technology could not work for a man with lichen sclerosus.
    • Posted

D'oh! There goes my chemo brain again.....I apologise, I thought I was posting on Mona Lisa Touch forum. 
    • Posted

Hi the skin on the outside around my clitoros and the rest all the way back to anus has been treated so yes I think it could be used for a male too but you would need to do some research on which doctors do it and talk to them 
    • Posted

Hello, you have the same issues as I do. Painful sex. I do not have LS. I assume you have had the three MLT treatments? Did it work?? I am about to spend a lot of money and it would be worth every penny if it works. How is your sex life? Lol. I would love some info from you, if possible, before I drop 3 grand....Thank you so much!!!
  • Posted

Have you noticed any good results do far? How did your next treatment go? Did you experience any discomfort during the procedure? Having my second zap tomorrow.
  • Posted

Hi all week had 2nd treament the doctor was very happy with the result from the last one he showed me where the last treatment was done it was very different in colour pinker than I had seen in a long time . So he has now treated the area not done last time . Less pain this time he told me to try it out in a couple of weeks and still use lube  and go gently .so we will see. I think my vaginal muscles are going to be still too tight but we can see .the doctor has not ruled out still some surgery. But I have nothing to lose just money my total cost is $2000 he was very good and bulk billed my first visit and only charging for treatment. Good luck to us all .
    • Posted

Thanks for the update, sounds promising. I am eager to hear about anybody having goid results with any treatment so please keep us informed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.