Natural ways to Shrink Fibroids

Posted , 188 users are following.

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone has been able to shrink their fibroids naturally?

I have seen a lot of stuff on the internet but a lot of it is confusing. For example they say exercise more, eat more greens, eat organic foods, eat less meat etc

What if you already do all of the above and still have fibroids? I am 5.6 feet and weigh 53kg or 8.5 stones or so, meaning I am a bit underweight. I use almond milk with gluten free cereal. I am gluten and lactose intolerant so already I eliminate a lot of foods. I cannot imagine eliminating any more foods without having a dull life. I exercise at least 4 times a week – 2 or 3 times at the gym and walk at least 20mins – 30mins every day.

Please can anyone share their story of naturally shrinking fibroids?

Thank you very much smile

10 likes, 222 replies

222 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

pardon my english. i am 22 years old.. unmarried.. i have 2 fibroids 5 cm and 6 cm.. i am really worried about them because i want to get pregnant someday.. but my fibroids are increasing rapidly.. i really need advice as well as emotional support. i am fighting with heavy bleeding for 4 years. now i can not get up while i am menstruating due to heavy bleeding and pain i have to change my pad every 15 to 20 minutes and i bleed for 16 to 17 days a month. i could not continue my study i can not do a job even i can not move around my house in those days. it feels like my life is almost over..

and those who are coping with heavy bleeding please share your experience how you manage bleeding. i am loosing aprox 1.5 litter blood every month.. i am super anemic .. i take 200 mg element iron every day but still unable to meet my blood count.

i am thinking to get myomectomy but my doctor says that i am too young for a surgery.. i also want to shrink my fibroids naturally i have tried a good diet and excersise but no good came out

• Posted

I am just reading your message and hope this info is not too late.  Please ask your doctor or check online for Lo Lo Estrogen Birthcontrol.  This should be good for you to avoid the heavy bleeding and pain.  A friend of mine told me about it. 
    • Posted

Hi qmceid,

I know very well what you going through as I am in same situation that you are.

Even when I am lay down the flick of bleeding is too much.

I don't know what more to do about it.

• Posted

For me, been using ACV and Molasses and reduce (or avoid) wheat and milk products, and bleeding reduced ... whne i go bcak to bread and yogurt, the bleeding returns ... it is definitle soemhow connected with diet. Also double your iron intake ... i was so depressed before i found this remedy
    • Posted

Hi , just saw your post and decided I could let you know this . Try taking fresh basil blend it and drink it fresh it might work for you . I stopped taking medications for my bleeding and basil has worked for me and stopped my blessing . Please let the group know if it works as many people suffers from blessing too
    • Posted

I tried lo lo Estrogen it work for a while. but i started to have break threw bleeding. it didnt work for me. my doctor has to increase the dose of birth control again.
    • Posted

Try turmeric or tumeric capsules or powder. You can buy them in health shops or asian shops for the powder. It stopped my bleeding and pain. But also you need to watch your diet. Stay away from meat, beef, dairy, sugary, wheat, fast food/take away and food that are packed already/processed food i think how they call it. Away from SOYA so look at the ingredients if u are buying. Just eat fresh veggies fruits salmon tuna lot of water. Eating right helped with pain. Taking tumeric helped to move around do exercise but still painful at period. Im taking Esmya now. Hoping fibroid is shrinking.
    • Posted

Hope this will help. Also drink green smoothie maybe twice a day.. will update if my fibroid shrink with this Esmya medication
    • Posted

Go to a health food store and get "shepherd's purse" drops and use it accordingly. Using 2-3 drops per day after your first 5 heavy days of bleeding. Good luck.
    • Posted

Hello, I'm 30 and I had a similar case, heavy bleeding etc, when I lay on my stomach I could feel it, I could feel it protruding even by touching my lower stomach. I just prayed about it and was in denial about having it, I refused to believe it was there and also tell my body its shrinking. To my greasiest surprise it really shrank! Went for a test and the doc said its way smaller than what it use to be! I really don't know what happened, I didn't change my diet or anything. I just refused to accept it.
    • Posted

It's been a well known fact that a Hysterectomy is NOT the answer. Research shows this. Learn what fibrids feed off of and avoid those foods. Especially CHICKEN and BEEF.  I would bleed so much that I had clots in my cycle the size of a small 6 oz. steak! I stop eating certain foods and the bleeding stopped altogether! I may have a 4 day super light cycle now...sometimes no bleeding at all! My fibroids were the size of a walnut (2) small ones sitting right on my uterus.  this was 2 years ago. 

• Posted

Dear Rebecbec74,

I take 2,000 mg of fish oil a day and 56 mg of iron. It has slowed my bleeding a lot but not shrunk my fibroids. I hope that helps.

• Posted

Dear ebere27429,

I do not know of any herbs, but for me to lessen the bleeding by 90%, I take 56 mg of iron a day because my hemotoligist told me that if you low on iron, that could cause you to bleed more and I take 2,000 mg (which is 2 pills) of fish oil a day because it is an anti-inflammatory. It has seemed to help with the bleeding. I do not have a way to shrink the Fubroids or prevent them though. Also, stay away from beer, even 6 oz., because it messes with your estrogen!

• Posted

Hi blessed,please how did you use the ACV and molasses. My neighbour has been crying at night these few days,just found out she has been having severe pains from her fibriods and nothing has worked so far,was disheartening watching her last night. Would like to know if the acv and molasses reduced pain . I forgot to mention that she is also pregnant
    • Posted

Hi suicra, could you please share your experince with esmya? Did it help and what were the side effects?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.