No effect.

Posted , 10 users are following.

i take up to ten or more 10mg diazepam a day but it has no effect on me. It should have some effect shouldn't it.     I buy my pills on the net. Perhaps they are not the real thing.....has anybody noticed this effect?

0 likes, 158 replies

158 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Roy I would take up Rod ' s offer and privately message him :-) You deserve to have some happiness.

Do you have any female friends where you can just get used to being in female company and taking etc?

Good luck.

• Posted

That's a nice offer from rod , Roy .

It may well be the catalyst of a new

Dymension for you

Best of luck

• Posted

Is Archemedes cleverer & wiser than the many psychatrists I have seen over the years.
    • Posted

Goodmorning,thank you for informing me of your new section .

Dear Roy ,

I have to admit I completely disagree with Spindles and his/her approach.This approach does not help everyone in any way shape or form. He/She is being extremely brutal.

It is alright telling someone to face their fears,not everyone is able to do so ,this is something that was taught to me while I was going to a self help support group a long time ago,We were taught NOT to fight it ,but to accept ,and how it made us feel,this we did ,and yes it did work ,however it didnt work on each one of us at the same time ,we were all only able to do it in our own time ,this also aplies to everything else we suffer from.

It has to be said ,yes it does help some ,but as we are all so very different ,in our ways of trying to solve our perceived problems,we all also have the need to be treated in the way that is deemed best for us ,and not to be treated in the same way as others who may have benefited.

I too have been on diazapams etc,only 2mg dosage a lot of years ago,they did work gor me at that time ,but since 1981,I have had no prescribed medicines for anxiety,agoraphobia ,or panic attacks etc ,all I had 3.4 years ago were high blood pressure tablets, which I weaned myself off ,my then Dr knowing I used a monitor to regulate my BP ,(he thought it such a good thing to use ,he eventually arranged to get it used in hospitals).This is what I use now for my BP.

However I do feel so strongly Roy,yes you are taking far ,far ,too many tablets for you own good,particularly when you are seeing no benefits coming from taking them .

I know what you are saying ,I also fully understand what you are saying too. However I have to agree with most of what our friend Archemedes says .

He does have a lot of wisdom in him Roy, no I don`t think he is better or wiser than any of your physchiatrists .He is however a very caring and compassionate person,he is in my own humble opinion really worth listening to .

I try to deal with my own problems in a more holistic way ,I use complimentary remedies.therapies,again not everyone believes in these,that is their own personal choice.

I also believe firmly in the power of prayer,and the love of our sweet lord Jesus,again not everyone agrees with this ,and again this is their own choice.

I too ,would have asked you to message me in private (as we have before Roy),this is solely down to you yourself ,but having read what you say about not having anything to be ashamed of ,I leave that decision up to you yourself to make.

Indeed you have nothing to be ashamed of ,I leave you with this Dear Roy.

You know we are here if you so want us to be ,but you do need to rid yourself of the past that is NOT of your making ,and to now REGAIN what you say your own mother prevented you from having .. do this Roy forgive her ,Talk to her out loud or mentally,and tell her

Mum I still love you ,and I forgive what you did to me ,that has caused me to live the life I have and am still living .I remain your loving son Roy.

• Posted

You should never buy pills over the internet as you never really know what you are getting and taking 10 x 10mg a day is far too many.  Go to your GP. You must be suffering from severe depression to take diazepam and in those quantities you are doing yourself more harm than good. Get proper medical help now.
  • Posted

If your to overcome your phobia of women then you need to face it as the benzo's are not doing it for you, the anti depressant dose may be too high, Eitherway the amount of Benzos your taking is very high.

n

• Posted

Can I ask you Roy,do you feel hatred and bitterness to me,since trying to be of help /comfort to you ,my own feeling is that you don`t feel this toward me .I do stand corrected if I am wrong in my feelings .
    • Posted

Dear Roy,

Many thanks for your most recent and so very kind comment .I have no doubt in my mind ,that you too are a lovely lovely man .

• Posted

Why don't we do what they do in the states? Use a surrogate partner. They could pump the patient "me" with amphetamine to give him courage then let him get on with it.with the lady.............but this is Britain we don't do things like that do we?
  • Posted

If we did it the American way Roy

By pumping the "patient " with

Amphetamine what is that going to do

Class a's are tenfold notorious

For making you impotent

• Posted

well that is wrong to start with. When I took amphetamine ( Purple Hearts) in the 60s they made me feel randy as hell especially in bed that night. I would masturbate all night long......didn't help with the girls though for some reason.
    • Posted

Obviously they don't pump the patient with drugs first, but they would need to with me.
  • Posted

LOVE SHYNESS. is a specific type of severe chronic shyness that impairs or prevents intimate relationships. It implies a degree of inhibition and reticence with potential partners that is sufficiently severe to preclude participation in courtship,marriage & family roles.according to this definition,love shy people find it difficult if not impossible to be assertive in informal situations involving potential romantic or sexual partners.for example an heteralsexual love shy man will have trouble initiating conversations with women because of strong feelings of social anxiety........Roy from dr gilmartins book LOVE & shyness.
    • Posted

PS...some of them never find a partner and die alone.( also in the book )
    • Posted

I got it round the wrong way......thee book is called shyness and love and Is £25 on Amazon for any one with similar problems to me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.