Pain in left testicle and leg

Posted , 49 users are following.

Had pain since beginning of December in left testicle and left leg. First instance it lasted about 4 days and went after taking some ibrofuen. Then it came back 2 weeks later and hasn't went since. Been doc's good few times first he gave me anitbiotecs and said it was epididymitis but got all clear on sti next time he gave me different antibiotics and naproxen. The pain eased and never really went so the next time got sent for a ultrasound and they found a cyst on each testicle and a varicocle said nothing to worry about gave me more pain killers but I'm still in pain. The ache in my leg can be unbearable and the pain in trsticle just comes and goes every couple of hours can't cope anymore. Waking up every morning dizzy as well now

0 likes, 49 replies

49 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Almost a year ago I started to have pain in my testicles as well as my kidneys think Been. It was not frequent and had a short term. Today the pain has become un bearable and now my left ankle and calf are swollen. y doctors are stumped and I am in constant severe pain
  • Posted

Hello guys am 21. Yr old from jamaica. I notices pain inin my left leg m scrotum around oct 29 2017 amd now its dec 20 an its gotten worse. It went away for abt a week bt its now back. I just felt ky left testicle and it does feel smaller than my right testicle. I wonder why this has to happen to ke with so many other problems in our lifes to give attention to. I will go to the doctor tomorrow morning to let him know abt it. This is a third world country thou so am nt even sure if he will av any clue abt this vein issue and it sounds like there is no one stop cure either. I have no children as yet I hope am nt too late
    • Posted

I read it can shrink in size due to pressure caused by varicoceles but varicoceles only effects the veins surrounding, they will bloat up with the blood pressure. hope u dont get too much probs getting treatment in JA, maybe u could get it done in uk, just sad that treatment available to us is determined by where we pop up on this earth, good luck.
  • Posted

Hi, I'm 15 and I'm having the same problems. My left testicle started hurting five days ago. It wasn't that bad at first but then it started to get worse, some nights not sleeping because of the pain, but it switches from being bad to barely noticeable. The pain started to spread into my left leg, inner thigh mostly. It get's worse when I walk and sometimes I get pins and needles which makes me think it's a problem with the nerves. Sometimes the pain doesn't relate to how much I'm moving though, it can just randomly get bad, I actually first experienced the pains while sitting in bed. I've also had lower back pains for nearly a year, I never had any problems until I started slumping to the side in an armchair. I tried to stop but sometimes I didn't realise I was so I've been having lower back pains since then, more recently this testicle and leg pains. Like I said it gets worse when I walk and I have pins and needles which makes me think it's nerve problems. I'd be really grateful for any feedback, thanks.

• Posted

This thread seems to be the best info i found so far, i also got same kinda probs but i cant stand up for more than 5 mins at a time, pain gets worse, first thought it was testicular torsion, then varicoceles and now wonder if its a hernia of some kind but no bulge but i also been having kidney pains unsure if its linked, my doc said the kidney thing maybe related to a trapped nerve in my back. Just to mention all of those things cause can cause testicle veins to swell and cause groin or leg pain so worth checking them out.

i find it always helps if you go to the doctor armed with some information to help them and give them some ideas, it might just make a difference.

ive put off going to the doctors for 6 months but i know i need to go any day now, its getting too much and debilitating, i just dont want strangers messing with my bits, maybe im a prude, anywayz i take herbal supplements which have been helping relieve pain, i take 2x horse chestnut and 1x rutin daily, this helps thin the blood although please do your own research before taking these things, i got onto it after hearing about someone on youtube who supposedly got rid of his varicoceles after 90 days taking it, some video about varicoceles so im trying just this and i do feel worse if i miss a days tablets but blood thinners are probably not the best answer. 

im off to the doctors very soon and dreading it, i do not like the science behind the varicoceles operation although i need to read up more about it, lifes a bee ach hey, good luck people

• Posted

hey,

I know this is a bit old thread but actaully i have the same exact symproms. left varicecle with pain in left leg, lower back, and left buttock. the pain in my testicle is like aching pain does not go away i have it everyday and does not go worse day by day. it only get worse be the end of the day until i lay down.

been to tons of urologists no proper answers i got offered embolization. however, i am concerned about a lump on the left testicle a hard lump in the middle and bottom of the testicle closer to the right side of the testicle. no one was able to detect it by examination and the ultrasound shows the varicocle and hydrocle only. is there a way to make sure that lump i can fell is 100% nothing to worry about

• Posted

Sounds very similar to my problem.

I have pain and dull aching in my right testicle and right leg, the pain gets unbearable at times. I have found wearing certain pairs of jeans, trousers or chinos makes the pain worst, has something to do with the crotch area being too close for comfort, wearing loose fitting clothing sometimes helps.

The pain is located at the top of right testicle, ultrasound scan shows two cysts less than 2cm in size, one cysts is on the head of the epidiymis, and I'm sure this is what is causing me the pain. Urology say they will not operate because the cysts are smaller than 2cm, and they say they could end up making the pain worst. They also found some varicocles, so it could even be them causing the problem, but they say they are small. I'm going back in the new year to say they have to do something because the pain is becoming unbearable.

At the end of each day I am in so much pain, but when I wake up in the morning there is no pain. The pain starts as soon as I get dressed and go to sit down, as soon as the seem of my trousers rub up against my testicle the pain starts.

I hope we all get sorted regarding this awful testicle pain.

• Posted

Hi We5t,

Are you from the UK? If so, how long did it take you from your GP referring you for an ultrasound to you having an ultrasound?

Cheers,

Ryan

• Posted

I seem to have a similar problem compared to others. I'm currently 19, Asian, and I've been having this weird thing in my left testicle. When my scrotum is soft under warm conditions and I hold the left testicle in my palm, it feels really weird. The top bit of the testicle has a lump around 1cm in diameter but it feels like a vain that stretches across the front of testicle. I felt the right testicle and it seems to have something similar but not as big.

Second, the left testicle bottom area isn't curved. There is a slightly edged feeling of the testicle (its like feeling the edge of a boiled egg cut in half). I'm not sure what this is but it doesn't feel right compared to the round right testicle. I lightly pushed in towards the testicle and it doesn't feel round and feels a bit "broken" like a bag of large beans.

Overall it makes the left testicle look bigger than the right testicle however there is no pain. I've been having this problem I assume around a year and half. (im not too sure when i got it, I only found out one day while peeing). I've been feeling pain in my left leg for the past year. Also, lower left side of my back recently and dizziness lightheaded feeling of falling. (not sure if its related) but like theyre all on the left side which is a bit odd.

• Posted

hi i have similar condition. i have pain in my right testicle and right leg. this happened after i got infected with gonnorhoea about 2 years back. the pain is still there. though the doctor has treated me from that STI, the pain just won't go. i happen to masturbate alot too. In between this, i had sex with my gf many times too but she never gets any infection from me. So I'm really confused right now, cos the pain Comes from the right testicle and I've been to different doctors 2 times and have taken ultrasound in my abdomen, testicles and the back side but everything was normal. My testicles are not reddened not are they swollen. Its just that there is pain in it. I do sit alot at work and also masturbate almost everyday. Now what could be the problem behind my testicular pain????

• Posted

I have same problem, pain in right testicle and right leg which also effects my foot. Doctors and urologists say they don't see anything wrong, even though my ultrasound scan revealed some small varicolceles and cysts, but they say they are too small to cause pain.

I'm convinced my condition is blood related, either from the varicolecels or some artery problem.

I ended up at A&E yesterday because my right testicle and right leg was so painful it felt like jelly, I had trouble walking. They now say my problem is nerve related and need to see a neurologist.

• Posted

I know this is an old thread, but did you get treated for your testicle and leg pain?

• Posted

I almost cried when I read what your going thru. I have same exect thing. I have had ct scans and ultrasounds. my pelvic area and leg hurt terribly. testicle pain is grinding. it all comes and goes no real triggers and ways to relax it. my uroligist seems lost by whats up. i think its nerve pain. have u had any luck. they did find a small verococele but its to small to cause my issues

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.