Pathogens and Iodine (Iodine Deficiency)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Since retirement, I spend SO MUCH time online with health groups and thru thyroid and iodine groups, I have been supplementing with Iodine for a few years now...when I've dropped off my daily use for whatever reason, I would get breast pain and tenderness.My friend said "are you taking your iodine" and at that point I hadn't been.

Iodine is needed by all our body tissues breast included for sure. I do not get mammograms, had 2 in my early 50's and then started on my research on them.....I'm just giving my personal experiences here.

You can use Iodine on moles and warts and it is especially good internally. I have seen a few emails here in the past where people with Cancer used high doses. Kelp in my opinion is full of toxins from the ocean not to mention all the radiation seeping in there from the REACTOR in Japan for the past 2 years. Still leaking and now has reached the shores of California.

Iodine is available to us (thank goodness) and will protect us from Radiation, kill Cancer cells, kill Pathogens, bacteria, parasites, viruses.

Iodine is used for ADD, Fibroids no matter where they are, Hemorrhoids, Miagraines, Hypertension, infections, Liver diseases, Ovarian diseases, Prostate disorders, Cysts and much more.

There is a lot of information out there on Iodine and Iodine groups with lots of information.

There are books as well and we won't get this info from the conventional medicine world....Again do your own homework, I've been doing mine for years.

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi joy! we are in the alt med section aren't we? just checking!!

i was asking you about your source of iodine....got distracted ...sorry. can you help?

• Posted

Yes Marey this is the alt med section. I sent you my iodine source in a PM, can I mention them here,, I am so confused what I can say and cannot say here. I don't sell a thing just like to share what I've been learning for 25 yrs on keeping healthy.
    • Posted

Hi meslaton,

This discussion is in the Alternative Medicine group but it was originally in the Hip Replacement group hence you being notified when it was started. I moved it to the Alt Med group. If you don't want to carry on getting notifications for this discussion, scroll to the top of this page and click "Unfollow this discussion".

You can leave the Group by going to  https://patient.info/forums/discuss/browse/alternative-and-complementary-medicine-3763 and clicking "Leave group" at the top of the page. This will stop you being notified when a new discussion is started in this group.

The Hip Replacement group is here https://patient.info/forums/discuss/browse/hip-replacement-1109.

Joy - "I am so confused what I can say and cannot say here." - we do not allow repeated posting of brand names, doctor's or practioners details etc. Links are allowed but not if they are to selling sites or any other breach of the T&Cs. There is a guide to the forums here http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/topics/59133-discussion-forums which includes info on this. If users want specific info from you then they can ask for it by using the PM service.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

It is very interesting. Could you please tell me what do you use as supplements or your suplement routine for Iodine? I have cysts on my breast and utero and ovary.
    • Posted

oh gosh daisy ...your body needs to be saturated with iodine if you have breast and repro sys cysts....but intro very slowly and check you don't have thyroid inflamm first. do you know if you have or have had thyroiditis?
  • Posted

hi joy

i've decided to follow a protocol to address my thyroiditis...hashimotos.

this means actually that until i can get my TSH down to 1 or under ....i withhold iodine! funny isn't it and seems odd but because iodine is so active in the body it can have an inflammatory effect. so this is my new strategy. as you don't have a thyroid prob...no need for you to worry or to change anything. x

• Posted

Marey, my TSH is well under 1, closer to the zero zone...I "think" I primarily take iodine for breast health, when I've missed Iodine for a period of time, I would get breast pain and lots of tenderness....SO, from being on iodine groups and "believe" all our tissues need Iodine, I stay with my brand....and try to eat seafood a couple times a week but always don't meet that goal.   it's a true balancing act if we want to keep as healthy as we can and not have pharma in our lives....

we all do what we think is best at times in our lives,,,getting on desiccated thyroid in 2002 was necessary after 10 struggling years of depression, it was thyroid all along, I was 63 when I finally got on armour....talk later.....J

• Posted

I'm involved in a couple iodine groups and this just in and thought how appropriate from a member of an iodine group: 

((I have been researching several diseases that have a root cause of low iodine but if one does supplement iodine you must supplement all the minerals we are lacking .Our basic knowledge of minerals is also well below normal

The Doctors were never trained on restoring health just on keeping us alive until death or broke.))

• Posted

thanks so much for this joy....very helpful!

i'd really like to know more if poss...is there any kind of link you can send me? you don't have an autoimmune disease do you? but if you know anyone who does do let them know that there is an on-line summit starting today....! hope it'll be good xxxxxxxxx they generally are very information dense...one needs pen and paper!

• Posted

No Marey, no auto immune D here....one of my MRI's mentions RA comment and that is auto immune but I don't deal with RA...its' osteo this gal deals with.....what link are you referring to...I know there are summits going on the the iodine people as I get info, but I'm not interested in the summits.... 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.