Penis head is wrinkly and appears irritated

Posted , 37 users are following.

I wash twice a day, am sexually active however it has been like this for as long as I can remember.

Head looks wrinkly and irritated. Is not sensitive to touch however develops odour. White bumps around rim. 

See attached photo 

7 likes, 43 replies

43 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It could be one of two problems. (providing you've been checked at a clinic)

Yeast overgrowth, yeast infection. Or Balanitis

First off, keep your penis clean and wash it every time you pee, making sure that no drippers get on your glans. Just make sure its always clean. Let it breathe too, sit in your room naked sometimes. Air that s**t out.

If it's yeast related, cut every single carbohydrate out from your diet. The yeast will starve and die.

Do you have any other symptoms? OAB? Stinging?

• Posted

No stinging or OAB. I’ll definitely try to cut down on the carbs and see if I notice any improvement!
    • Posted

The easiest way to starve it out is to take cinnamon pills... I’m allergic to yeast and cinnamon matabolizes sugars and brings down blood sugar levels that yeast thrives on
    • Posted

i have the same situation and i dont know if its yeast or balantis but i do sometime get sting on tip of my penis and i sometime get discharge please reply concerned

• Posted

I've had only oral once

• Posted

I have the same symptoms but my penis glans become very tender to touch especially during oral sex. What can be the cause of this?

• Posted

I have the dame symptoms.

Do you mind telling me if you are better now?

• Posted

If you feel that the glans is dry, then perhaps you should cut down on the soap and rinse with water only to see if it helps. Soap disturbs the skin. Doctors prescribes funal creams too frequently. it appears to me. I used that myself for a while several years ago and it turned out that the doctor didn't even tell me that the test had been negative and that I didn't have a fungas infection at all or he didn't bother to even check the results himself and just told me to use the cream. The "white bumps around the rim" that you're talking about is probably supposed to be there. It's quite usual.

• Posted

hey

what was the outcome of this one mate?

did it turn out to be anything ?

cheers

• Posted

white bumps are pearly penile papsules. its normal

• Edited

Hey man. Did you ever find the solution here? I had dealt with what I believe to be the same problem and am now spreading the good word that after 5 years I have figured out what it is and that it's treatable. I'm getting my life back to normal finally and it feels amazing. It's Prostatitis. I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin 500 milligrams and Ibuprofen 800 milligrams. The dosage is 2 Cipro a day, 1 in morning and 1 in evening and Ibuprofen is 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch, and 1 with dinner. The idea is to use the Ibuprofen to reduce the swelling of the prostate to allow the Cipro to get in and kill the bacteria which was probably caused by a UTI. Let me know what happens. Take care!

• Posted

Sorry this took so long. I took them for a month. Happy to report I am fully restored to normal.

• Posted

Hi Anthony,

So happy to see you got yourself sorted (after 5 years?? Gosh!!). I know what a relief it must have been. 😉

Since I have been having similar (by the looks at least) issue for the last 2 months, only associated with pain/stinging (intensity related to blood flow from what I can tell) in/around penis please could you let me know:

• If you experienced any pain/stinging too (no pain when peeing
      • Since I am on Cipro since yesterday - how soon did the symptoms start to go away?

Thanks for your reply in advance, would mean a lot as I am going crazy trying to get a positive diagnosis.

Best

• Posted

Hi,

any progress with ciprofloxacin? I think I was taking this too, but did not help or problem came back.

• Posted

Thanks for posting this update but hold on a second...The post in this thread just talks about redness and a rash, and you are suggesting he has the same thing as you which is prostatitis. But when i look up the symptoms for that it talks about urethra pain and burning and trouble peeing, which doesnt line up with the original post. The reason I am trying to clear this up is i have same symptoms as original post but doesnt seem like prostatitis. Can you clarify what your symptoms were? Very happy u found a cure but trying to clear up some confusion

• Posted

hi

did you have any urination issue as well?

incomplete urination, slow flow?

• Posted

hello graveman,

i'm similar to you, occasional stinging burning feeling.

did you get your self sorted?

did any of your tests cone back positive?

i've had countless tests and all have been negative. been going on for 2years now

• Edited

guys I had this same problem for years before I was sexually active and after aswell. I believe I've cured myself not offering a cure for anyone else but in my case. I searched and search and all things pointed toward balantis for me. everything says could be bacterial could be fungal. so i got a prescription for bacterial. didn't really work only mad it worse so went back got scrip for fungal and low and behold after 2 days 2 freaking days guys it was 100000 percent better. I've suffered for years with this and thought it was just normal until it got to the point were I couldn't even wear underwear the cloth just hurt to rub up against. so I talked to my doctor and i believe they cured me. hope this helps you fellas.

• Posted

Hello there anthony6 did your penia also look like this? Dry and shiny looking with redness?

If it did then did your prostatitis cause the redness?

Any reply would be very appreciated. Thanks

• Posted

Hello bro any update on your condition?

Im having the same similar symptom so any update would be great

Thanks

• Posted

what were you prescribed having the same issue dry and wrinkles skin. also sensitive to touch with burning no stds no discharge?

• Edited

I have been trying to get my doctors to treat me for fungus and nobody f*****g will. its amazing how useless Docs are. 2 years of wrong info and diagnosis.

• Posted

you can buy Fluconazole online and also caniston cream. will sort any yeast infection out

• Posted

did you manage to figure it out? sounds like i got the same problem as you

• Posted

not yet.

been to a doctor but he was no help at all. all he said was it looked normal.

sorry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.