Physical anxiety symptoms

Posted , 36 users are following.

Can you guys please list all of your physical symptoms. I feel like it would help us all out to learn about others symptoms and make us feel better to see that we can relate to eachother. Mine include

Jittery

Lots of head pressure

Heart Palps

Brain fog

Loss of concentration

Derealazation

Fatigue

2 likes, 86 replies

86 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Facial tightness/tingling

headaches (all kinds)

shaky

weakness in limbs/ can get buzzing sensation too

surge of fear

all weird eye stuff but i do have eye issues so i dont know.. this can get scary

tinnitus all kinds.new to this is a vennius hum (sonogram sound) eustaian issues maybe

restless

if it hits the roof bp raises and palps and chills

off balance/dizzy

• Posted

Yes it does Lisa and it come and goes but what's crazy to me is the fact that it never actually goes completely away it always comes out of nowhere and my anxiety is at the highest around my menstrual time starting a week before until a week after SMG

• Posted

I still have all those symptoms
  • Posted

Oh emily you still fighting this. If I list my symptom's (that I use to have), will you start your meds? Shaking,short swallowing, hazy, cloudy, sleeplessness, dizzyness,  head felt like a balloon ready to burst. couldn't focus. Frankly all I felt was gloom and doom.  I 'm still hoping that soon you'll tell us how amazing you feel.wink

• Posted

I started Zoloft and took it for 3 days and it made me so tired I slept all of those 3 days I had to stop taking it so the dr gave me Prozac yesterday I haven't started it yet tho

• Posted

Oh shoot, forgot a few. Ringing in the ears, tingle in my arms,and that's how I knew a panic attack was coming. 

• Posted

My symptoms are

lightheadedness

Blurred vision

Feet tingling,

feeling faint

nausea

pulsating inside head

ringing in ears

off balance

cant tolerate load noise

jumpy

blood pressure drops sometimes

no energy

afraid to walk out alone

afraid to stay at home alone

Health anxiety

think i'm dying

agoraphobia?

oh my god ,reading all these, no wonder I cant function. xx 

• Posted

I have all those symptoms too its so sad we have to go through this
  • Posted

Muscle fatigue

Lightheadedness

Lethargic behavior

Headaches

Irrational fear of leaving my house

Hypersensitivity to every physical pain or ailment

Sense of impending doom

Loss of motivation

Muscle spasms or shakes

• Posted

shortness of breath.....jittery......muscle cramps......waking up panicky with a surge of adrenaline...... hot and sweaty......bladder pressure(has anyone had that feeĺing before ).....panic attacks out of the blue and loads more
  • Posted

I cannot believe what I am reading! People out here just like me! I do not feel so alone anymore. Of course my family loves and supports me, but when someone looks at you, they see you, not your sensations. I am sure all of you like myself fight the good fight and pit on a good show. But on the inside a world wind of sensations are battling for the number one spot!

My symptoms

Heavy Head

Nausea

Neck Pressure

Fatigue "that is not really present" if that makes sense.

Insomnia

Jittery

Nervousness for any little thing!

Quirky Stomach, somedays good, other days, not so good

Kind Of Checkout Mentally

Balance Challenges at times

Headaches

Dry Mouth

• Posted

Do your muscles ever twitch ? If so is it a hard or weak twitch
    • Posted

I could have written what you wrote. 

Head pressure

neck pressure

jittery

legs feel week

chest discomfort

tighness around rib cage

shakiness

wont drive on highways

always feel like have to wash hands 

all li of this is anxiety. I know it but cannot accept it. I pray that we can all get over this terrible anxiety 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.