Physical anxiety symptoms

Posted , 36 users are following.

Can you guys please list all of your physical symptoms. I feel like it would help us all out to learn about others symptoms and make us feel better to see that we can relate to eachother. Mine include

Jittery

Lots of head pressure

Heart Palps

Brain fog

Loss of concentration

Derealazation

Fatigue

2 likes, 86 replies

86 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Fatigue,feel a sudden scare or slurge of energy being taken. Then I get nervous and anxious. This can happen out of the blue. Almost feels like passing out. Extreme dizziness or off balance. Headache,fear of heart attack or health problem. Nausea stomach pain. Chest tight, arm pain. You name it I have it. It's so scary to feel like this. Can have a good hour or more and then it can come on suddenly. Wish there was a magic wand for all of us or struggle daily to live normal. I know people say u can learn to get over it and I know people do but it's a hard road. Best wishes to everyone 😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Posted

Hola Emily, I hope you're doing allright. This is such a good idea because when I read about others symptoms it makes me feel like I'm not alone. Some group of these symptoms seem to have their own season to annoy me. My symptoms are:

Heart palpitations

Chest pain

Shortness of breath

Derealization

Pins and needles all over my body specially on my chest and head

Joint pain

Insomnia

Tremors

Muscle twitch

Head Pressure

Back pain

Stomachache

Constipation

Extreme hunger

Feel the need to pee a lot

Drowsiness

Weird and severe headaches

Short term memory loss

Hot and cold flashes

Night sweats

Feel like my eyes are going to pop out

Vertigo

Nausea

Goosebumps

Tics

Extreme fatigue

• Posted

Literally every symptom I have. That is insane.  The muscle twitching is driving me insane. I get them... bottom lip, arms, legs, fingers, back, chest, butt.  It's freaking me out

• Posted

The list is endless:

Blurred vision

loss of vision focus (feel like I have to squeeze my eyes really tight and release to get them somewhat normal)

sweaty palms

weakness in my arms, like I cant lift something

tired

wide awake aka wired

palpitations

difficulty swallowing

feeling scared

feeling on edge

feeling of loosing control ie that Ill crash my car etc

frightenened

restless

dazed

• Posted

My symptoms consist of:

Tension Headaches

Back of my neck gets very stiff 

IBS Symptoms 

Depersonalization

Lower Left Stomach pain 

Loss of motivation 

Fatigue 

Blurred Vision 

Health anxiety 

Pit feeling in my chest 

I hate not feeling like me. It's the worst thing to have to go through. 

• Posted

Mine are...nausea, off balance feeling.blurred vision, pelvic pain,ringing in ears.head rush, headaches,weakness,feet, arms, or legs going numb ,Think i am dying, health Anxiety,,and agoraphobia 
  • Posted

Arm and legs feel weak/heavy

Hot flashes

Head pressure

Dizzy lightheaded

Blood pressure spikes

Blurry vision

Chills

IBS symptoms

Palpatations

Dry mouth

Breath feels hot

Etc...

All of these symptoms are 24/7 going on 2 months. Been seen by cardiologist and every test came back normal. Been told it's anxiety and depression but still not convinced.

I just want to feel normal again

• Posted

Numbness in my arms and hands sometimes my head

Feeling really hot suddenly

Tingling,prickling

Lack of concentration 

Fear and doom 

Intrusive thoughts that cycle differently every time 

Depersonalization

Chest pain

Plugged ears

Feeling off when I’m calm 

Different emotions that aren’t like me 

Can’t be alone

• Posted

Yeah I’m on medication now but I only notice small differences and I feel awful in the morning. I feel like I’m crazy or something sad 
    • Posted

Yup I feel the same way. Your not alone. PM me anytime if you wanna talk. It helps a little
    • Posted

The tingling/ prickling is driving me crazy. The more I think about it the more I feel it. 

Searching on google is the worst thing to cause the worth just makes it worse.

Do you find you get the prickling everyday ?

• Posted

This is all new to me. I had my first panic attack a week ago. I still can't figure out what caused it and I'm the type that needs to know the "why's" behind it. It felt like there was a jolt, then my heart started pounding, then an intense fear that I would pass out and die. Now the symptoms are...

Heart pounding

No appetite

Fear of passing out/dying

Slight pressure between ears

There is no pain, light headedness.

Doctor did CBC and it came out fine. Started taking xanax (half of .25mg) every few hours. Calms a tiny bit. Sometimes I feel as if things are easing up and then just the thought of "do I feel anything?" And wham, its right back.

Since this discussion started two years ago, did any of you find a solution that worked? I've always tried natural things before resulting to meds. I exercise multiple times a week and have for years. Deep breathing only makes me feel like I will pass out. 'Happy thoughts' are great but don't keep the panicked ones from coming right back.

Is there a 'fix' to this?

• Posted

I’m suffering since 2005 and to date I’m yet to find a fix. I personally don’t think there is a fix. Just something you learn to manage 
    • Posted

I have been suffering from anxiety since Dec 2015. Had an incident in a store that sent me to the ER. CT scans, blood work, MRI. All normal. I used to be the kind of person who always let stuff roll off their back, and by the way I was 65 when this happened, so all my life I was anxiety free. That last two years have made  up for that. Most of the time it is manageable but there are times when the anxiety is so high it feels like I am going to lose my mind. I guess this will be a way of life for me and I hate it. I refuse to take medication because I am not a medicine type girl. I wish all of us to be over this one day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.