Post menopausal bleeding

Posted , 25 users are following.

Help! I'm 57 and have not had a period in 3 years. I had a yeast infection I believe for one week. Itchy like crazy and then yesterday started spotting. Light pinkish. Still happening today. I've been googling the subject to death and am convinced I have cancer. Seeing GP next week. Has this happened to anyone. ??

1 like, 220 replies

220 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Well I went to neurologist today. My twitching from torn hamstring and I am going for emg next week and mri. He said I'm lucky I'm waking and to quit exercising especially lower body and let myself heal

• Posted

seems you are over exercising. What is the emg and mri for, did he say? How are you feeling?
    • Posted

To check my back and torn hamstring. Nerve damage which he thinks will go away if I stop working out like crazy. I always workout and run thru pain. Time to stop. I'm not 20. I'm use to being sore. But the twitches and spasms especially in my left leg are new. Now I'll have to really watch what I eat. Going to set my bike up inside and cycle. Sigh

• Posted

I'm feeling sad I can't continue doing the exercises I was doing. It's always been my coping mechanism. Maybe I should try meditation. I always have a hard time relaxing and sitting still

• Posted

I didn't spot today. But I guess that doesn't mean I won't tomorrow. My biopsy is next week. So I have a bunch of adult colouring books. Maybe I should use them. Lol

• Posted

What about yoga? I love it and it's easier on your body. I always thought it was easy but it's not. It's very good for your muscles and is relaxing.

• Posted

Hey, Becky,

I'm looking into yoga.  How long have you been doing it?  Do you go to classes or use DVD's?

• Posted

I've done both DVDs and classes but I don't currently. I wish I could find a class that is convenient but I haven't yet.

• Posted

Thanks for letting me know.  Most of the yoga classes here are lots of money, and though I've taken them, especially from one instructor, it was a while ago.

Would you be willing to send me a private message and let me know what DVD's you've used and liked?  That would really help me!

Thanks! xxx 

• Posted

I also do yoga. Attached files to my home once a week. I love it.

• Posted

Good to know!  One of my friends does yoga; takes classes through her YMCA, membership four times a week.  I might go that route!  

Thanks, Lana!

• Posted

I enjoy it, I really treasure these lessons and feel over the last year, that I am stronger and stretchy like I used to be like long ago. 
  • Posted

It's happening to me now.I'm scared and don't know what to do. I don't have a regular doctor, I don't trust them easily due to losing both parents from medical malpractice.

• Posted

Hi Judy,

I'm replying to you, as Glynnie might not have seen your post. Are you post-menopausal?  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.