Pressure in head!!!!!!!

Posted , 446 users are following.

i have been getting pressure in head for months and it is daily and constant now. I have tried allsorts! Chiropractor, eye tests, dentist, medication.........I have just had MRI and don't think it'll show anything serious up!!!

Please can anyone help......don't think it's anxiety or stress, not sinusitis......god knows but it's getting me down and i am desperate! 

24 likes, 1373 replies

1373 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I mean anxiety and feeling really sick
    • Posted

I had anxiety before . I found video on youtube about how to deal with this problem I don't really have them anymore. anxiety its just something you create in your mind it's not real,you just have to let it go and think it's really nothing.
    • Posted

I still have them but I think a little less ,this week I've been concentrating on my neck a lot doing some exercises some stretching.I'll be ok till the evening and then I will feel some pressurein and I do try to stop my medication right now they dont really help me anyway.don't give up on yourself.check for tmj and your neck.
    • Posted

I hope so . My friend said TMJ too. I always clench my teeth in day but dentist said no signs x
    • Posted

do you have any blood work to see if you have any deficiency like magnesium level?
    • Posted

Lucky you. I would love to live in the states. smile thanks for talking to me x
    • Posted

See online information on Cervicogenic head and neck. I've been treated for three years now without good results. I hear surgery helps some, but not all. I seem to be in the 3% who don't recover.
    • Posted

Pardon me, but to say that anxiety is just something you create in your mind, and that you just have to let it go, is sounding too much as though people choose to have anxiety, and there are medications and medical conditions that can be the cause.

It is good that you don't have (them) now, (I assume you are talking about anxiety/panic attacks, and not generalized or specific anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.