Prostatitis After Oral Sex

Posted , 51 users are following.

Dec 2018 . Had high risk unprotected oral sex. Next day started having pain in my penis particularly the head of my penis. 4-5 days later the pain go to my testicles then prostate. Now, still having issues. i.e Frequent nightly urine, pain in my penis, pain in prostate and legs/thighs, and complete lack of libido/erectile issues. All Stds negative. Any ideas? Should I get semen culture? Everything happened right after this foolish sex mistake. I believe it has to be some type of bacteria or unknown organism. As the issue has caused some irritation on my penis. If anybody else is dealing with similar symptoms or got prostatitis after some type of sex. Please pitch in your own input.

0 likes, 156 replies

156 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

I will be posting guys, I have felt like all of you, hopeless ... and I believe that we can overcome this. Let us know what are your advances in each of your stories.

• Posted

Well, definitely there's something wrong. But if I were you, I wouldn't be asking it here. If you cherish your health - see a doc.

• Posted

my urologist does once a week. my next line of action is pelvic floor therapy

• Posted

Anybody have any luck?? I'm having the same exact problems, happened after oral sex

• Posted

As mentioned to JohnKy, go to a sexual health clinic (usually anonymous), give them your medical history and let them run the tests they want to run.

• Posted

this all started 3 months ago, since then I have seen my primary care doctor 4 times and two different urologist. All my blood work and STD test keep coming back normal. I was on antibiotics for 10 days (doxy)straight and it did not work. I do not know what else to do. My urine sample shows no bacteria also. The doctors keep telling me there is nothing wrong but i know there is.

• Posted

For reasons unknown, the doctors you see can't help you. Your test results are good or normal. As I suggested earlier, visiting a sexual health clinic may help because looking at STDs and related matters is ALL they do. They may have insight that is lacking in the medicos you've sought advice from so far.

• Posted

hey guys, month 4 dealing with cpps and had similar symptoms right after oral sex , mostly the burning pain in tip of penis. Neg tests results.

symptoms are

reddish colored scrotum

hot feeling penis n scrotum during flares

perineum pain or like a pressure (not sure if its the prostate swollen)

pain after ejaculation , mostly just flares now

reduced semen

weak ejaculation

fatigue esp during flares

troubling starting to urinate and emptying bladder ( usually mostly during flares)

discoloration on penis tip, like its more pale...idk

possible reduction of penis sensation

saggy scrotum during flares

i never took antibiotics because my urologist was convinced it wasnt bacterial based on neg urine and std results

first urologist did a prostate exam that made everything worse

ive been stretching pelvic floor muscles but havent seen much improvement

also recently been having neurologic symptoms like weakness n arms n tingliness, red and burning palms n feet sometimes... last night after sex i got flared up bad and got extremely fatigued... seeing 2nd neuralogist tomorrow, first one said he believed anxiety was to blame smh im hoping its not ms and im running out of hope...

im going to keep stretching and eating probiotics and try to keep my diet as clean an anti inflammatory as possible and manage my stress and anxiety

i am an extremely anxious and stressed person by nature

i have scoliosis which causes chronic back pain , that could be a factor and was a trucker for a few months which made my back, neck, and hips tighter... symptoms followed a few months later, was also lifting weights and unloading trucks during that time which could also be a factor

i first thought this was related to a surgery on my scrotum a year earlier for removal of sebacaous cysts (clogged oil in hair follicles)

i was convinced there was possible nerve damage but multiple docs told me they highly doubt it

idk wtf is going on but im going to keep getting tests to see if anything shows up... but i have no ins atm and my funds are quickly depleting

i will keep you guys posted

• Posted

Try putting aside issues like anxiety and prostate matters.

Just go if you can to a sexual health clinic, which most big cities have.

Tell them your history and symptoms. Do NOT offer your diagnosis. Let them run what tests they want to.

See what they conclude. Good luck.

• Posted

Yes, I will do this also and request a test for UTI and penile yeast infection and whatever else they recommend.

• Posted

By all means mention what tests you think may help and of course, accept all the tests they offer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.