Right bundle branch block palpitation heart

Posted , 32 users are following.

Hi for 3 weeks ive had palpitations. Scared so went to the drs to check. Took ecg and came back with right bundle branch block. Heard its not serious tho but danh the palpitations or heart fluttering bothers me so much at night its so hard for me fo fall asleep. Saw online forum abt RBBB but none post abt their symptoms abt palpitations. Im scared. I hope theres something that can done for the palpitations. I need sleep :'( anyone like me? Let me know

3 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I have the same problem and chest pain discomfort all day. I clean houses for living and I feel my heart racing fast as I walk upstairs. I was also at dentist office yesterday and during anesthesia I had to stop procedure. I had am anxiety attack plus my regular symptoms. I ended up in ER with anxiety pill, and they told me I needed to see a cardiologist. I been physically active all my life and now I can't even climb upstairs and feel the need to grasp for air.

• Posted

Do you suffer from Anxiety? That could be another reason why you have those symptoms. Look into it. I'm getting an echocardiogram done because I suffered an Anxiety episode at work, my blood pressure was so high they called an ambulance they took me to the ER and got an abnormal EKG. The Dr. Wants to make sure everything is ok and I dont have clogged arteries but he suspects it's a bundle branch blockage. I do get palpitations when I'm anxious!!!! I do breathing exercises and meditation before bed time. Hope this helps.... update us on how you've been....

• Posted

yes i do occassionally suffer from anxiety and hypochondria. could be the case for me..

• Posted

yes i do occassionally suffer from anxiety and hypochondria. could be the case for me..

• Posted

let doctors act. It also seems to me that if the tests are ok, maybe they are also symptoms of neurosis?
  • Posted

I had an ECG yesterday at a pre op assessment .. i am having my tonsils out ... anyone its been put on pause due to the ECG saying i too have RBBB. My own GP wasnt too concerned but ive been panicking im going to drop dead anytime soon??!!

How is everyone getting on?

• Posted

Hi Lisa how are you? Are you young too? I am only 28 and have been told I have RBBB. Good luck with your tonsilecotmy 😃 I had mine removed a few years ago.

• Edited

Hi everyone,

I am so happy to have found this group. Having recebtly had an ECG and being told that I have RBBB and that it generally occurs in elderly people and it's nothing to worry about. Well I am worried. I am only 28. I have been having really bad heart flutters which i think is caused by anxiety. I am off for an echo and a holter monitor on Tuesday. How is everyone doing? Is there other young people in the group too?

• Edited

Hi,

Welcome. I am 40 yrs old, and not as young as you but I was diagnosed rbbb as well. I know anxiety was a major part of it! I have gotten better with a Keto diet I started. That was almost a year ago! I am doing much better and all I can advise you is do your research! The body needs to be alkalized, stop eating sugar because it kills, stop eating carbs. Like I said, do your research!!! Research KETO diet, watch the diet pill a documentary on Netflix!!! and you will open your eyes to heart decease and what causes it!!! And the one thing that helped me with the flutters was taking potassium and magnesium. Remember if the body is not alkalized the current that runs through the heart will not work! We are like batteries!! So like I said, do your research!! You are so young and I hope you get better.

• Posted

hi sandie I'm only 28 and the same please tell me how u are doing and what has happened

• Posted

I was diagnosed with ICRBBB just today, I'm feeling very sad, I lost my appetite and can't eat and feeling breathlessness. Doctor gave me medication and said it's nothing serious. But still, I'm worried as I can't do anything.

How did you cope with this?

• Posted

i was just diagnosed with this too! i have been having panic attacks about it. i had palpitations in the past.

• Posted

Hello, I was also diagnosed with Rbbb and I have palpitations. Sometimes it feels like they are skipping a beat and sometimes (rarely) it feels a bit fast. I have anxiety so I'm not sure how I can cope with this. is everyone okay? does rbbb causes heart complications in a future or not?

• Edited

for as long as I can remember I have suffered with severe anxiety I was working out in the gym when I stood up I got dizzy both days and then when I was getting out of bed the following morning had ecg which showed right bundle branch block my doctors are not concerned but I've been referred before a cardiologist please if there is anyone here that can reassure me that they have it and it's not caused them any problems I don't know if I am imagining sInce then but I feel pain that's probably not there I'm waking up with night sweats with worry and afraid I won't wake up when I close my eyes I can't deal with anxiety anynore I'm only 28 I eat perfect and I don't smoke I'm still getting dizzy when I stand up its just after happening there now

• Posted

The palpitations can be due to anxiety. Practice some mindfulness meditation you can find on YouTube for anxiety. I listen to these every night when laying down to sleep and I rarely make it to the end because I am fast asleep. If I lay there without anything I will think too much and not be able to sleep . One thing that will definitely lower the heart rate are breathing exercises that you can also find on YouTube. or mindfulness breathing. It slows the heart rate down. My dad had left bundle branch block for decades and it never harmed him in anyway. In fact, he was a runner and very active. When he passed away in his 80s, it had absolutely nothing to do with his heart. I just wanted to reassure you about that. ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.