Rotten smell after male ejaculation inside of my vagina

Posted , 110 users are following.

Some one pleas help explain what is causing my boyfriends cum to smell so bad inside of me?! Sometimes it takes a week for it to fully leak out of me! Sometimes I feel like it rots in there and then leaks out. It smells so bad!!

I need advice as to what is causing it and how to get rid of it? I will do anything accept duche because I was told it isn't healthy, thanks in advance !

3 likes, 121 replies

121 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

I'm having that same problem. Did u ever get it cleared up? I thought I was the only one experiencing this. I now know it's semen that causes an imbalance in the vagina. I always try an use a condom but didn't this time (against my better judgement) It takes about 4 day for me & then the discharge & smel begins BLEHHH!! I don't want to douche but I can't stand myself. I'm drinking lots of water, eating garlic & bathining in 'Bragg vinegar'. Its actually helping.
    • Edited

Girls it's okay to dough. I do and no there's nothing wrong with us. I have decided to have my partner pull out. He ejaculated on me after pulling out we were still lay together is why and we went right to sleep after whipping it off of course and after working today I still smelled like that and he didn't get off in me! So I am dying to know why this is.

Ashley 316

• Posted

Hi sweetie. I know he didn't finish inside you but men still release 'precum' during sex, so you are still ending up with his sperm inside you, even if he didn't ejaculate.

• Edited

Simply put, old semen smells terrible. This is evident by the old condomn in the trashcan that smells like something is decompossing. It is best to try and remove the ejaculate by bearing down while urinating after intercourse. This does not get it all out so, you can avoid the constant, annoying drip and odor by wearing a tampon.

By the next day, you should not need a tampon. I'd rather the smell come out on a tampon than to be freely dripping out and smelling for several days. This helps prevent the odor.

• Edited

Does anyone know if this can be linked to a ph incompatibility? And would this affect fertility or ability to become pregnant?

I'm suffering with the same symptoms. We make love,he ejaculates inside of me,and for days later I'll have an awful odour. He's said it's happened before with a previous partner but antibiotics cleared it up.

I have had antibiotics from the doc thinking that it was BV but it hasn't stopped.

Thank you for any help anyone can give

• Edited

I'm having the same problem Hun!

It's awful...especially as we are trying to get pregnant.

I hate the smell it makes me so conscious as no matter how much I wash it's stuck there!

I'm having fertility treatment and so I really hope it is not a sign of me and my partner being incompatible...

If you get answers please let me know what it is....x

• Posted

I'm not sure what the smell is ..we r tryna get preggers also!! So I know exactly what u mean.. I went and purchased some summers eve feminine wash and after sex I use that..the smell has went away

• Posted

It doesn't affect fertility! I have the same issue and we got pregnant this year (while I was on birth control) and had a beautiful healthy baby.

• Posted

No it won't affect getting pregnant me and my partner has the same issues and we have a 9month old baby

• Edited

My ob/gym has told me it is totally a ph issue....his ph is stronger & when the two meld, well my body is just not really taking a liking to it lol. She has said it could even take years for my body to become accustomed to it!
  • Edited

First off I'd like to thank you all for being candid with your issues. My husband and I have been married for 20 yrs. The odd smell that lingers for 3-4 days only began after he had a vasectomy (approx 6-9 after). Honestly I'd never considered BV & hope it isn't. But the scent of his essence absolutely changed after his procedure. Whether it's fresh or a few days old it different. But it's along the lines of old menstrual blood smell and this time around it was immediate (within 3 hrs) that the scent was strong and rancid. After it has completely leaked out of me the smell disapears. Any ideas ladies?

• Posted

I’m kinda getting fed up with it. What?  We gotta be on antibiotics forever. I think it’s a oh incompatible. Gross
    • Edited

Thank you I absolutely believe that it is related to pH balance. Plus he only has sex once a week with me. It is a huge load the first time the next day the next day is less and less but the smell is out rages my vagina has never ever had an unpleasant scent!!!

I’m not sure whether to discuss it with him or not !!

my God. Can’t he smell??  Vaa

• Edited

Many opinion butt you have to know about the vagina to understand, that semen will cause an ordor depending on the person's diet or sexual habits.

may not necessarily be anything serious or any infection at all it may be that the person have several sexual partners and causes your vagina pH to change which causes sometimes an odor

I've even met some females who are allergic to their own partner's semen.

next time ask questions just to bring about an awareness and if the person denies it try a water-based lubricant and tell your partner to pull out.

• Edited

i was reading this because the same thing was happening to me but I think I found what it is because I'm clean and he is clean to thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.