Rotten smell after male ejaculation inside of my vagina

Posted , 110 users are following.

Some one pleas help explain what is causing my boyfriends cum to smell so bad inside of me?! Sometimes it takes a week for it to fully leak out of me! Sometimes I feel like it rots in there and then leaks out. It smells so bad!!

I need advice as to what is causing it and how to get rid of it? I will do anything accept duche because I was told it isn't healthy, thanks in advance !

3 likes, 121 replies

121 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I've commented on this before and i wanted to comment again. One there is nothing wrong. I don't know what the answer is but partner made love he pulled out but ended up getting off on my not in me but on the outside but inside my outer lips and i still smelled that. We can have sex many times and never will I smell that smell. I wiped off and went to bed the next day maybe mid day or that evening I smelled that same smell. I do wish I knew why but I do know it's normal because neither one of us have anything nor is his fixed. If you find out please reply I would like to know as well.

• Posted

Now the man's diet can effect the taste. Milk is a no no dairy. It leaves a slightly bitter taste Mangos give a good taste.

• Edited

Did you ever find out what this was? I have the SAME problem.
    • Edited

Use monistat I have the same problem too once I use monistat after unprotected sex

it will not be a scent I promise

• Edited

I have the same problem at first I tried to douche

With water to get the cum out of me but that didn't work then

I discovered monistat yeast infection cream (I don't/didn't have a yeast infection) but when I say you use it one time and it works the stuff really freaking works for that smell

I usually shower at night so when I get out the shower I use the monistat cream (make sure you get panties liners) but I promise you I know how embarrassing that smell is but use one application of this cream and you will be okay

You wouldn't need the whole tube

• Edited

When my ex partner used to cum inside me, i also have that smell for a day or 2 at least. Then it simply goes away. I am allergic to most condoms and that's when i have a foul smell that could go for a week. Just have suppository anti microbial once a day in my vagina.

• Posted

Both you and your partner need to take medication for bv. You maybe passing it back and forth to each other. Use condoms until the 7 day medication is up.
  • Edited

Hi! So I'm glad this is still a thread... This is the same issue I have... It happened with my ex husband, Didn't happen with my ex boyfriend, and is now happening with my husband... The only 3 men I've had unprotected sex with in my life.  My husbands were both American, and my ex boyfriend was from London (don't see why that would make a difference, except this American girl always loved England more... - back to my roots and all).  

I can have all the sex I want, and if he doesn't ejaculate in me, there is no smell at all.. Its only when we "mix" (if you will) that there is a terrible odor, and honestly no amount of washing stops it... I'm looking at 3 or 4 days of it... I've been to a doctor, had swabs, and all checks out except that I have PCOS, which I kind of thought maybe that was it? Its gross... I can't have sex more than once in a 4 day time period because honestly its just to embarrassing, and this is my husband of 5 years now... 

• Posted

as part of my fertility investigations, myself and my partner have had to be on a long strong course of antibiotics and I'm pleased to say since finishing them I don't get that smell anymore. Maybe it was BV but although I had antibiotics a few times it kept coming bk buy since we've both had antibiotics it appears to have disappeared.

• Edited

I had problems for years trying to get my PH back to self regulating. I was allergic to my last partner's semen and with this one it usually burns and after he ejaculates, there is an embarrassing odor. I've been with the same paartner 2 years  now. I've tried seriously everything until I my urologist had the idea of Boric Acid veginal inserts and it has seriously been a miracle. 

• Posted

Hi Ashley I was wondering if you could help me I have noticed the same discharge from my vaginal area after a day after sex and it because my husband like to cum on me and I don't pee after sex I had it some times before and it isual ok y goes away on its own but I don't have any itching after like 2 days after the smell it's a yellow thin Pais and it surely look like his come what can you recommend me ??

• Posted

Hello,

so it seems to me that all of these people are overlooking a very simple fact, that sperm is made up of a whole bunch of amino acids that when broken down smell awful. Sperm is made up of organic chemical compounds that contain amines such as spermine, spermidine, and putrecine. That last one that has a particularly foul smell that develops because of the break down of amino acids, if he ejaculates inside of you eventually the sperm will die along with the bacteria and other chemical compounds in your vagina will break down the sperm. The smell, although not pretty, is natural, and because everybody's vaginal chemistry is different these smells will range in different women. My suggestion to you is to douche after intercourse (use a mild solution) or take a shower and thoroughly wash with mild or natural soap. (NOT antibacterial soap, the person that suggested that higher up the Forum didn't realize how horrible that would be for your vagina, disrupting your natural pH balance as well as killing all off the good bacteria and possibly causing irritation that could lead to a yeast infection. Your vagina is a pretty cool enclosed ecosystem you don't want to mess with its natural chemistry too much!) To sum it all up though, this is a natural thing, you don't have to worry about this too much. Those amines I mentioned earlier naturally have a fishy odor, you can look them up if you would like to know more.

I hope this was helpful

• Posted

This was more helpful than the other answers. Thank you. My Fiance was concerned and looked it up and came to this, I'm glad I got to the last answer because my head was getting sore reading the same questions in different ways. 

Thank you again.

• Posted

I agree with you completely , just to add they need to see the dr regularly also.
  • Posted

I think I disagree with Andrew, because I noticed a fishy smell after sex the next day. I called and made appointment with doctor, she looked under the microscope, and said that there was no bacterial vaginosis, trichomonas. I think semen can stink when the vagina is just fine.
    • Posted

It can , depends on what he drinks , eats , hormones , last time he ejaculated... ladies this stuff is a body fluid , it will take on what his body obsorbs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.