Severe disability premium ESA.

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hi, 

Has anyone any experience of claiming the severe disability premium of ESA and if so how long it took to process from them receiving the forms back?.

Thank you.

x

1 like, 68 replies

68 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Okay keep me posted let me know If you get it x
    • Posted

I will, let me know what happens with yours too, i wouldn't worry about the 6 day thing. i'm sure you'll hear any day now. just keep ringing them if you need further updates. x

• Posted

Hi gill phoned them about an hour ago. Still no decision the women I spoke to rang them and they said there printing the form of printer .. the women said it can take now between 7 days and a week, really I shouldn't be that bothered because I'll get the back payment but its DWP!!!

• Posted

oh i know, they have 2 speeds, slow and stop. but like you say no matter when they sort it you'll get the back pay and you know you qualify so no point in worrying, just think of all that lovely money that's going to be going in your ban. (at some point) 

x

• Posted

I got told also that the back payments take 6-8 weeks! What ! X
    • Posted

they always say 6-8 weeks for everything. it's their matra. haha i'll let you know what they say when i ring them. x

• Posted

It's not been actioned yet so they are chasing it up and putting me down for a call back.

i'll update you later.

x

• Posted

just had my call back, iv'e been awarded the sdp, and the backdated payment has been issued and will be in my bank in 3 working day's. x

• Posted

That's great news!

Both found out on same day Lol!

Enjoy hunnie Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.