So scared

Posted , 7 users are following.

Don't know if I should post this or not, really don't want to worry anyone.  But I really need help right now.  I'm feeling so suicidal, I'm scared.  Don't trust myself.  Don't know what to do.  Where to get help.  Scared of phoning anyone as don't want police involved again like last Monday.  So sorry.  Just desperate right now.

1 like, 42 replies

42 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Mami, phone the Samaritans right now.

Are your children there with you?  Tell me straight away if you can.

Please, please phone the Samaritans as soon as you can.  Or phone emergency and ask for an ambulance......anything.

Don't ruin your son's 18th birthday....you can't do that, and I know you won't because you are too kind and loving to do that.

I am with you in spirit.

Pat xx

• Posted

Hi Pat,. I'm sorry to worry you again.  Two of my kids are upstairs, birthday boy is next door with his friend.  Very hard for me to phone anyone without them hearing.  Don't need an ambulance, they'd take me to hospital, frighten my boys, and leave me stuck there, that is, if I were allowed home at all.  This is so hard.  I'm trying my best, but struggling so much.  xxx
    • Posted

Well if you can't phone anyone keep posting on here.  We will look after you as best we can.  Sometimes you have to put yourself first and I am sure your children would understand if you were so desperate for help.  And they DO love you, they may be little morons at times, but they love you.  Don't take to heart what they say to you, they don't understand your illness and I am sure they don't mean to hurt you.

Stay in touch my friend, I am not good at praying, but I will still pray for you.

Pat.

Have you taken all the medication that you should have?

• Posted

Will take my meds tonight as always.  Thank you for being my friend, so sorry to worry you all the time.  It's not fair on you.  Hate long weekends when I can't get hold of people who know me and support me. xxx
    • Posted

dont be they all here to try help and talk to you
    • Posted

I will be here all weekend and Monday too, I will be watching out for you.  Try to enjoy your son's birthday....have you something special planned, are you going out to celebrate?  Is he a handsome lad, I bet he is.  Give him a hug from me.

I know how hard it is to celebrate anything at all when you are suffering, but try....he is only 18 once.

You have no idea how much I wish I could take all your troubles away.

Keep posting.

Pat xxx

• Posted

Thank you so much Pat, you are such a good friend to me.  I'm feeling a bit better by now.  We're having a buffet party for my son tomorrow night.  Just me and the boys.  Should be good. xxx
    • Posted

haha could we all come and have some food
    • Posted

That sounds great. Hope you have a lovely time. xx
  • Posted

You are not alone

Take it a minute at a time if you have to

Focus on your breathing

• Posted

08457 67 80 00

Try saneline

Just speak to someone, make a connection

Tomorrow is another day, just focus on the next hour, do it an hour at a time.

Your have an illness that is making you feel like this.

Remember it's the illness, you can get better

You can add also email the samaritans if you don't want to talk

• Posted

Why does life have to be so painful and family so hurtful?
    • Posted

the only hurtful famliy that i know is my girlfriend's famliy they are trying to get my son of me
    • Posted

That is very difficult for you, my ex tried to take my sons from me, ended up in court where he finally lost.  I wish you well with it all and hope you get to keep him, after all you are his father.  xxx
    • Posted

i know this but she wants to get him because am not in work
    • Posted

The fact that you're not working doesn't make you a bad dad or means that you can't support your son.  I'm not working, due to my mental health and I still got to keep my sons.  Keep strong my friend and get yourself a supportive solicitor. xxx
    • Posted

where do i get a supportive solicitor from
    • Posted

I don't know, Mami.  Life can be so cruel, but you don't expect family to let you down and add to your misery.  You have been unfortunate with your Mum being as she is.  Be a better mother to your kids than she was to you....then you are a winner. 

It will all be alright, it really will.

xxxxxx

• Posted

Guess you need to ask around or go and talk to one and see if he/she seems supportive and on your side.  My first solicitor wasn't very supportive where it came to my children, my local Women's Aid recommended me to another and she was very good.  I was very lucky to have her.  Maybe you could try CAB to see if they can recommend someone? 
    • Posted

ok will do and save some food for use on here

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.