Stool Test Negative But I See Worms in Stool!

Posted , 208 users are following.

I'm almost certain I have worms, I just don't know what kind. So I've been having gastro symptoms for over 5 months now. Colonoscopy, blood work and ultrasound all came back normal. My first stool test came back negative 2 weeks ago. Symptoms include pressure/bloating in the belly, burning sensation/heat and diarrhea/constipation, etc. My doctor is pretty useless and isn't even curious to see my pix but here they are what do you guys think? At first I saw small oval off-white objects like rice grains which I suspected to be eggs. Then later on they turned into cone-like shapes with a little strand of hair on the end and darker in color but lately I've been seeing what I think are the actual worms with bigger and longer stringy bodies in my stool. I'm sorry these pix are quite disgusting but I just want to get some feedback. These are definitely parasites right?! imageimageimageimage

Thanks so much!

Tim

4 likes, 257 replies

257 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

Hello dan,

I have exact issues, gas, bloating chest pains, rib pains, odd tasting burps, deep belching, stomach rumbling, acid reflux, weird smelling farts, dark stool, blood in stool, similar looking worms in stool, and now i have extremely sharp pains in the back of my head like theres something in there eating my brain.. endoscopy and colonoscopy came back normal echo cardiogram and stress test normal blood test normal h pylori negative, having these problems since may 2018 its now jan 2020 ... here is some pics .. I invite anyone to help me out on this one PLEASE File size is too bigimageimage

• Edited

Hi Joe,

I am wondering if you ever heard from Dan? I also have these exact issues and I've had a hell of a time trying to get help, let me tell you. Please let me know if you hear or know anything I would really, really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Anna

I am also curious to know if you guys have any of these other symtoms: fatigue, feeling that something is piercing the skin, paticularly the feet and around the fingernails on the hands, but sometimes its on other parts of the body, feelings of pins and needles in places on the body, mine is mostly around my elbows or the tops of my forearms but it can be anywhere, red and edematous finger tips and feet (so bad I have to wear socks), swollen and sore joints at times, among other things. I am wondering if I have more than one issues going on such as an allergy. ..

• Posted

SAME

how are your eyes? Nose? Lungs?

what region are you from? I an Northeast US.

are you finding anything odd in your environment?

• Edited

Although my symptoms have subsided greatly, I am most definitely still infected, I think my body has just gotten somewhat "used" to hosting these disgusting GUESTS.

When this started for me, my vision would get blurry/cloudy at times and it felt like I couldn't focus on things. They felt tired and are always bloodshot. Sometimes I wonder if the worms are in my eyes but then I start to rear back and say no way, come on get a grip, but then research says it's completely possible with certain parasitic infections so who knows. I thought I saw an ulcer-like thing around my iris but honestly I haven't looked lately because I am so scared to find something and I still have yet to get help and continue to be treated like I'm nuts. BUt yes, definitely had eye stuff going on.

My nose is a big one! I have sores inside my nose where the worms borrow. Hurts like hell and bleeds easily. I have worms living in my nasal cavity and I can see them when I shine a flashlight up my nose and when I blow my nose they come out as well and are clearly visible on the tissue. My nose is stuffy a lot ofthe times. I realize it is probaly not the best choice, but I have been swabbing with alcohol a couple of time a day and then tea tree and cedarwood oils. I think it's working, althought the worms are still there for sure but my sores are healed.

My lungs BURN. Since becomming infected I have coughing spells where I cough worms up for up to an hour. This waxes and wanes. Sometimes i'll go a wekk or two without coughing then it'll hit me again. The worms are maturing for sure and getting quite large it's absolutely disgusting. I can feel them in my throat and all the way down my larynx. The worms are finally visible to the naked eye so I can show only the people I trust, which is like nobody at this point...but it's something. I have been swishing my mouth with apple cider vinegar a couple of times a day and I wil take swigs of it randomly throughout the day and this really helps.

My envinroment, ha what isn't odd about it...I am finding the worms all around. Sometimes clothing or other materials will bunch up in odd shapes, alsmost resembling a duck. I am certain I have lost it, but that hardest part is is that I know i haven't - I am with it and these things are really happening. Plenty of other strange things too, but I don't want to ramble and give reason for people to think I'm bonkers, bc what I have to say is extremely useful in my opinion and I hope that it can help people.

I live in southwest Iowa. Tell me about your environment happenings I am curious to know...

• Edited

I have the same symptoms as you.Have you found an answer?I feel like these things are killing me and I get zero help.My kidneys are going south,Something came out of my stool,that wasnt stool.It kind of looked like a gizzard.Im freaked out beyond belief and doctors around here apparently dont believe parasitic infections happen in the USA.They do.They are in every part of my body including my hair.Im SCARED.Im located in Virginia.

• Edited

every thing you explained i have. my wife thinks i have morgellons . shes like these doctors that dont believe people in the us can have parasites. the only thing different i have noticed is at times i feel like something is crawling on my back. along with the sores that have started. but my fingers are the same at times it seems like a fungal infection around my nails. ive noticed them in my stool. my sinuses and on my skin . and on the back of my scalp. and my urine looks like its oily with unexplainable stuff . its worse at night it seems. ive done so much search the past 4months and ive narrowed it down between a fluke or a type of tape worm. it seems more of but the glitter specs is what throws me off. if you figure anything out please let me know. thanks jordan

• Edited

i didnt read the whole thing . if you look at your hair does it look like its moving? have you read about the botfly larva ? the other thing was diphyllidea . its crazy these test come back negative. you can pick one off and with in a minute the bloods gone and its like a scale over the sore . ive put petrouleum jelly over my fingers and they start to come out. have you noticed other things besides what youve said.

• Edited

i have been going through this for 3 years still don't feel I'm any closer to resolving the issue the worst part is i have. kids and a fiancee the fiancee and my oldest say in crazy and the dr test keep coming back neg. I'm losing hope.everything to aT ive experience and then some... i just want it gone...all i do is worry cry sit on the toilet constantly constipated. it's a joke

• Edited

I have a worm or creature in my eye,had a pic of it but phone was hacked and I lost all of the disturbing pictures.I believe its some species that has not been identified.Theyve literally been in our food too.Im in virginia near the coast.Im petrified beyond belief.My life is no longer,its a hellish existance.

• Edited

you should go to Dr. Oz & look up woman has worm in her eye.

That has happened 2 separate times.

This last time was due to the lady jogging thru a group of flies & they laid eggs in his eyes.

She had to have then surgically removed.

It also talks about the previous case & said it is becoming more common.

I hope this helps!

• Edited

Also, there was an incident I heard about that affected everybody's water in New Orleans a while back.

I'll try to find out more info on that too see if it might be something for you to research.

I hope some of this info helps you!

please let me know!

• Edited

Hi Anna! I have been having the same symptoms including the pins and needles. Also sharp pains in my legs and fee. My legs, feet and knees keep swelling up. I just made an appt with a new Dr. for tomorrow am. I am afraid to mention that i know it has something to do with the parasites....I am officially scared now.

• Edited

You are not alone. I am also suffering with the hair insanity too ontop of the other symptoms. I live in Texas

• Edited

Have you tried Intestinal Pro? You can by it from Amazon and the reviews are great.

• Posted

Did things get any better for you? I'm just wondering how you are doing bc I feel the exact same way!

• Edited

hey just wondering did you ever find out what was causing all that like what type of worm or infectious parasite it was because I me and my girlfriend literally have the same exact thing going on did you ever experience And bowel pain that made you use the bathroom Because of a bowel movement and it literally felt like it pushed everything inside of you out and it was the blood in your stool because at first it was diarrhea and then it was like constipation hard as a rock and then it went softer at the end now i feel things crawling around in my skin almost and i swear when i Cough they come out in a little brown specs that I can take my knife it’s literally almost brought them out and they’re very very small and almost see-through but they’re in a weird mucus that comes out of my chest

• Edited

I've been dealing with this 2015. Google Filariasis/ Onchocerciasis. This is the closest parasite I can find that covers most systems.I have been researching this since 2015.

I had a comprehensive stool test that came back positive in 2017. It came back positive for nematodes. My family Dr. did not give me anything because he was not familiar with the testing facility.

My sisters have the same parasites.We have the same family Dr.

between the three of us he is now convinced we have a parasite. I've been taking Invemectian and Flagyl for a month now and i think "they" are getting better. I'm not sure how long I will have to take this since I have a bad case of them. I will give an update on how the meds are working monthly.

Does anyone have them in the mouth? I do and my teeth are shot! I can feel them move in my ears, face, hair and feet. i can see them throughout my body. The Dr's better start listening to us. This is serious. CDC stated that doctors in the USA better start educating themselves on parasites! I am in Indiana.

• Edited

the mouth is what torments me might and day . it gets better with a perfect diet of zero sugar but any little fudge and its intolerable again

im five years in, womderinf if flagyl is best ABX youve tried? any thoughts on 6 weeks of doxcyline?

does anyone on earth have black fibers coming lit of EVERYWHERE? making me mad !! nothing helps. no drs will treat me and the itching and biting makes me feel like im always holdinf back such discomfort not to mention im on 3 nights of no sleep from itching/bites from the hairs. im feelimg ill have to live a secluded lonely life 

• Posted

I have every symptom you have and no dr seems to care! I feel like giving up

• Posted

I set up an account just to reply to you. Im having alot of same symptoms , and have seen different types of parasites! It makes it hard to identify. The latest is the worms all wrapped up and intertwined together. Alot of them. like its almost a nesting house! before Ive had them all intertwined together, (Like how snakes mate) but with very soft seeds all over them. I feel the crawling on my back and arms and I swear to you I see little tissues and such in the same exact forms. When you said that about ducks I truly believe you. I kept seeing them and know Im completely sane! but shrugged it off but now it cant be shrugged off. sometimes they seem paper like even in my stool. Here's the biggest problem. , my kids have them. The youngest is 4. She has them in her stool, and her doctor could careless, my 2 sons do too. SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME HELP MY KIDS. PLEASE! For me I dont care , but for my babies I need help. I am in tears writing this bcs all I see id the same thing all the time on internet. I itch all the time. The hair thing, all of it. My kids itxh some too. Whatbare tjese parasites thatbare twirled together? loke they habe heads and almost looks like a mouth and eyes. 2 dots and a line . of course its not. anyone that can help

at all by telling me what they thi k it is or where to go. I'm in USA Mississippi South East.

• Posted

sorry for typo's , Hands are tired.

• Posted

my eyes are the same but no ulser apparent but i have an ulser looking thing under my eyes . have yiu taken a stool test? this is definatly worms i have lived with them over five years now .

• Edited

these sound like tape worms , but you be treated for all types of worms. in another post i wrote you need to make you r ph level alkaline this is in your body there is a recipe of baking soda , lemon and water drink everyday the pacites cannot survive in alkaline environment i suggest also treat yourself with wormwood tea and there is a root you can take too but i forget the name right now . do this and take your kids to a hotel for a couple days . feed them lots of squash and fruit so they poop alot and drink lots and lots of water - the remedy i told you and go clean your house while everyone is away lots of hit water vinegar is great to use also to maintain alkaline system drink apple cider vinegar everyday DO NOT DRINK APPLE CIDER VINEGAR STRAIGHT YOU WILL BURN YIUR ESOPHAGUS . must delute with water so your kids will drink it too . everyday drink this . please let me know if this helps . you must be committed to doing this everyday !!!! good luck dont forget to update me !

• Edited

DEMAND TO BE TREATED - REMEMBER YOUR DOCTOR WORKS FOR YOU , YOU DONT WORK FOR YOUR DOCTOR - your paying the bill so demand treatment - make up a story - tell doctor you had a huge sewage spill in your yard and you were barefoot walking in it before you became aware !

• Posted

In addition to seeing crazy stuff in my stool, including worm-like things, i have chronic urticaria. Intense itching from rash/hives - mostly mid-section of body - back, butt, hips, back of thighs, arms, under underwear and bra seams. i've taken 4 rounds of steroids this year so far to calm the itching, but it always comes back. I have had 2 negative ova&parasite tests, yet i can see them with my eyes. i even bought a microscope from a kids science store and I am sure they are worms. i am doing a cleanse/detox with otc stuff purchased from Amazon - Intestinal Edge, HUM Daily Cleanse Acne Supplements (using as a binder), Dr. Tobias Colon 14 Day Cleanse - because i cant get a Rx from a physician since my labs are negative. I hope that we can all find relief - its criminal that we live in the most advanced country with " the best healthcare" in the world, and yet we can’t get a correct diagnosis. One doctor i saw said that 90% if chronic urticaria cases are idiopathic (unknown cause.) Hmmm...i wonder if many of those cases are patients with parasites?!?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.