Suicidal thoughts.

Posted , 9 users are following.

I have some major anxiety issues, and I am tried of dealing with them. At first, I thought something was wrong with my heart. Next, I was afraid of pulmonary embolism. Then poison, and a whole lot of other things. Now I recently am deathly afraid of one of those chestbuster aliens from the movies, and I have drove myself insane. All I want to do is kill myself, and I am only 14. I don't want to deal with this anxiety anymore.

3 likes, 62 replies

62 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

God I just feel like something will pop out my chest
  • Posted

you are not going to die, but you need to take care of yourself
  • Posted

My body is so achy.. god I hate my life so much right now. Why do these fears exist in my mind? I can't find any peace of mind now.
    • Posted

Brandon, what is the very best thing that you have ever done in your life?

Where is the nicest, safest place that you have ever been to?

Who are the very best people that you have been with when you enjoyed yourself.

What music do you like, and do you have any device where you are now on which you could play that music?

• Posted

The best place I have ever done in my life was most likely jet skiing for awhile with my family. About 2-3 weeks.

I guess my nicest, safest place is my home.

I enjoy my friends and my parents are very nice people.

I like old classic rock like ACDC, Kiss, Aerosmith, etc. I will start listening to some music and talking about these things has cheered me up a bit.

• Posted

Great.

Now if you have any earphones put them on then select the best of the music that you like (actually it all looks good to me), and start listening to it - not too loudly mind you.

Next, in your minds eye think back to that wonderful Jet Skiing holday and imagine you are there now having fun with your parents. Let thoughts of that holiday, the fun and the good weather keep going through your mind until you relax. Think of nothing else tonight if you can help it.

See how you go on.

• Posted

Dearest Brandon, I do so feel for you, Archimedes is giving you very, very sensible advice., he and all the others sincerely wish to help....

I understand how TERRIFYING it is to feel like this..... I used to have the most incredible panic attacks and almost nightmare type states of mind. ( because of an alcohol addiction ) I like you lived in terror a lot of the time, it really is awful, I know.... what COMPLETELY TURNED MY LIFE AROUND.... ( apart from giving up alcohol ) was to start taking tranquilizers....

I would never normally do this, but my goodness... they had a huge impact on my panic, once I realize that it was only panic attacks and irrational fear, I could stop taking them, and I have NEVER LOOKED BACK.

Please, please have a word with your GP, you can truly get past this, you are a young man who has your whole wonderful life ahead of you, you certainly need more help than you are receiving now, please try medication just short term, you should be and deserve to be, happy and carefree x

I wish you well young man, sincere regards to you DEIRDRE xx

• Posted

Damnit... everytime I wake up the fears come back in full force..
  • Posted

I am starting to freak out majorly again. I think it is actually going to happen, and I am so scared!
  • Posted

Dearest Brandon, is there anyone that you can talk to freely at home,? One of your parents maybe, ? Or a sibling ?

You really, really must visit your GP tomorrow, there is no way that you can carry on with this stress level.. please get help from anywhere and everywhere that you can...... you have your WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU....

I wish you well young man, you will be in my thoughts......Sincerest wishes to you, DEIRDRE.. xxx😕😢😕

• Posted

Get that music on again tonight Brandon, it worked last night didn't it?
  • Posted

Very well done Bradon,

If you get into the habit of concentrating on something else like your music when you feel that a panic attack is coming on, then it might just help to lessen your anxiety issues.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.