Surgical meno hell

Posted , 8 users are following.

Me again, I can't even think straight any more - constant headaches, such fatigue, weak and wobbly, anxiety and health anxiety, earache making me think brain tumor, oh God its hell. Can't sleep with heart thumping, ringing ears, face ache, bone ache. Doctors don't care - tried supplements, loads of water, stomach problems panic attacks, weird spaced out all the time - sick of this day in day out same old. Had a gut full of this am I ever ever ever gonna feel any better, so depressing just existing .

1 like, 63 replies

63 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi lou its the worse thing ever im in surgical meno and its a mightmsre how old are you and what do you take x
    • Posted

Hi There Bev I feel for you too. I'm 53, I take feroglobin, cod liver oil, Osteocare, B12, vit c, Vit e, evening primrose, just started cider vinegar my heads going mad with it all, I'm gonna explode soon feel like disappearing x
    • Posted

what do you take and How on earth do you deal with all this ? x
    • Posted

I take vit d sage leaf red clover its an awfull phase in our life i go in cycles one day could be headaches like my heads throbbing then another day could be heart pounding then could be acid reflux hit flushes aches all over its scarey my hubbys sick of me moaning x
    • Posted

I agree, my Hubbys sick of me too, well I'm sick of myself ! Me too one day bad head, the next severe fatigue and so on - same old. When did you start all this ? Mine was 20cm borderline cyst, traumatic mentally let alone physically, it all leaves a huge mental scar x
    • Posted

Omg mine was 6 pound boarderline tumour on my right ovary had everythink took away went straight into menapause that was 2 years ago in june i to had a traumatic time had to go back to theatre the next day with internal bleeding then was taken into hdu as my heartbeat went to 211 bpm iv put 2 stone on what is cider viniger and are you in uk x
    • Posted

Oh god that's so awful and very traumatic for you - ive put loads of weight on too. Mine was right ovary aswell, nasty business isn't it and also mine was two and half years ago ! Cider vinegar supposed to help level hormones but not so sure, nothing's helping me right now. Yes I'm in the UK are you ? X
    • Posted

I am yes in south yorkshire i will try cider vinigar im not sure anythink helps tbh the only good thing is i sleep realy well x
    • Posted

That's great that you sleep well I wish I could - I think my problem with that is health anxiety always thinking there's something else going on, just finding it hard to move on from all that happened. Did you have CT scans and marker blood tests ? I did and all was fine thank god x
  • Posted

Oh as i read your words i really do feel for you. It is awful day in day out, i know, and just hoping tomorrow youll feel a little bit normal , and  don't.. Almost like you are half empty prob because of running on half empty. I hope you can get some support and help from your gp. Have you tried HRT ? i was adamant i wasn't going to but i am so miserable being like this i am seeing my gp next week to try this x
    • Posted

Thank you very much Julie - I feel like demanding HRT as feeling like this how can anything be worse, I feel like I will take the risks and just do it if I can. Are you in surgical menopause aswell ? Yes running half empty completley, like a flipping zombie and look like one too, pale and totally exhausted, I actually look like I have no blood in my body im so white and shallow looking, I look a mess - wrecked and worn out like an old washed out grey rag x
    • Posted

Me too, and have lost a lot of weight from nausea and no appetite 
  • Posted

Hi

I know exactly how you are feeling.

I have all the symptoms you have I think.

I have had headaches and neck pain constant for 3 months. Depressed,feeling worthless and anxiety through the roof. Feeling frightened. Terrible acid rely, burning mouth syndrome which is awful. All my face aches and buzzes and my jaw is stuff. A bottom sensitive tooth ache. Tinnitus so loud. Sweats coming on which causes panic. Palpitations and heart problems. Sinus problems -you name it. You feel alone and not in this world and don't want to be here.Hugs.

• Posted

Hi Michelle, I know - I absoloutley don't want this hideous nightmare anymore - im the same tinnitus , itchy ears, itchy face I want to rip my face off, all in my nose and jaw like you. Panic attack this morning and violently sick with fear, thinking brain tumor - every single thing is distressing me so much I have the shakes aswell with the anxiety of it all. Yes I feel alone depressed, miserable and the palpitations from hell making me think I'm just Gonna die - it's just so so bloody horrible 😰 xx
    • Posted

Lou, we are in the same boat this morning. Anxiety is just dreadful for me. Im also getting the nausea and loss of appetite back. It  really does make you feel alone, but just know we are here. Thank God for this forum! 
    • Posted

I totally agree. I want to get on with my life. Pity we didn't live close to each other xx
    • Posted

Thank you I know , crying crying crying can't deal with this I feel like I should be in hospital with all these hirrid symptoms but am too terrified as soon as I see or smell the hospital I will freak it's so so so so bad, led on sofa crying don't know what to do 😰
    • Posted

The way I feel I think someone must be poisoning me - that's how I feel like there's poison in my bloodstream and my hearts just gonna pack up and now just had a call that a friend is in hospital with pneumonia so now ive got to worry about that ontop of everything else and I can't go and see her cus of anxiety this is all such a bloody mess life is crap 😰
    • Posted

I know not everyone responds to the same thing, but I can't take an antidepressant, but found Rhodiola Rosea is helping me a bit. Im new to taking it, but as it builds in my system, its supposed to help with our emotional symptoms. Please look it up on Amazon. I read the reviews and thats what made me try it. Hugs and hope you feel better
    • Posted

Thank you - im going to bed and Hope I sleep just can't bear this and want my bed 😰

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.