Vaginal moisturiser

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hello ladies. I've recently been made aware of an excellent vaginal moisturiser that is available over the counter and on prescription. It would be excellent for ladies follow any prolapse surgery. Obviously I can't give all the details here but if anyone is interested they can send me a personal message.

2 likes, 204 replies

204 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Matron..do you think I will be ok to wear jeans now 😳
    • Posted

Yes as long as you feel comfortable in them it won't do any harm.
  • Posted

Hi sorry for the question..😐 But what do I need to eat to make my poo softer πŸ˜³πŸ™ˆ
    • Posted

I think it's probably more important to drink more to make it softer. Lots of water. A lot of food that is good for you, particularly food with lots of fibre tends to make the stools bulky and difficult to pass.Β 
    • Posted

Hi matron I'd love to know the name of the moisturiser.I'll check I can receive messages.thankyou so muchxx
    • Posted

I've tried to message you but you've obviously not activated messaging in your account.
  • Posted

Well all ordered fingers crossed for success. Perhaps we can all give feedback on this to help others. X
    • Posted

I'd be interested to know how everyone gets on as well jan.
    • Posted

Hi don't no if it's just me but I put Jeans on todsy first time in nearly 6 weeks...noooo got my joggers on again...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
    • Posted

It's trial and error really debra. I think it was about 10 weeks before I got mine on againΒ 
    • Posted

Oh don't say that - I'm going out for first time in 7 weeks tonight for a friends birthday ! I have been living in leggings and baggy jumpers for all that time and refuse to go out in leggings its not a dressy up night but thought I could dress up a pair of jeans and maybe even some high heels !!!! Haha !!
    • Posted

Hi Debra,

I'm doing the same joggers all the way. I'm not even wearing undies yet😒. Everyday feels a little better but, would love to be able to walk correctly and sit without getting swollen with the bulge feeling and pressure. My son says I walk like a penguin, lol....

• Posted

I'm 12 weeks and still can't get my jeans on, hate having to wear leggings..
    • Posted

Is it because of swelling or just that the tightness rubs and irritates that region???
    • Posted

I have alot of discomfort down there ie feeling like being stung by hundreds of bees. I am eight weeks post operation on Tuesday. Thought it would have eased off by now

• Posted

I'm so sorry😒. I pray you heal up quickly and that the pain goes away soon. I wish I would've known more before my surgery.
    • Posted

My tummy is so hugely swollen and down below I find my jeans just too uncomfortable. X
    • Posted

I'm getting depressed because I use to go to the gym 5 days a week and lift weights. Now, it's going to be a year or so till I can do it again. That's not the worse part, I've had cellulite but now it's totally noticeable and ugly. Now, I'm wondering when I can do some work outs with just my body weight. So that I can work on my legs and glutes. So frustrating being a woman.
    • Posted

I know it wouldn't be the same Paula but you could do swimming and Pilates to try and keep everything fit and toned until you can get back to your weights ! X
    • Posted

Do you know about when we could start doing Pilate's and swimming?
    • Posted

Paula. Can you please tell me why you can't lift weights. I'm 2 weeks post op and I weight train x
    • Posted

Hi Vicky, I'm sorry not sure which why you want answeredπŸ˜‰
    • Posted

I personally have been told 12 weeks for swimming but haven't asked about Pilates. Back with consultant on Tuesday so will ask then but Matron might know ! X
    • Posted

Sorry Paula. What issues do you have that is stopping you weight training? I am two weeks post op from rectocele surgery x
    • Posted

I was told that I will not be able to lift weights again for about a year or longer. Were you told differently? Which surgery did you have?
    • Posted

I wasn't told much to be honest but I also don't really listen to anything but my own body. I will be back in the gym late match 12 weeks after my surgery and will keep you posted.

Where do you live? If you don't mind me asking x

• Posted

We are told not to lift anything heavier than a kettle ! Lifting heavy things puts strain on the area that is trying to heal or that's my limited understanding !! X
    • Posted

Wow Vikki who told you that you could weight train as soon as two weeks. Seems very odd when the majority of us have been told not to lift anything heavier than a half full kettle or two pints. I am surprised
    • Posted

Hehe. Sorry girls. I don't weight train yet! I did before surgery. Will again in 10 weeks but will take it slow and listen to my body. X
    • Posted

I was told that at 12 weeks I can go back to the gym and walk on the treadmill. I had rectocele, cystocele, vaginoplasty, labiaplasty and my bladder put in a sling. I thought before this surgery, since I had had a hysterectomy at 34 and that didn't kill me this should be easier (WRONG) this has been very difficult. I live in California, how about yourself?
    • Posted

Wow! Well all I had was rectocele surgery and I've had an easy ride I'm assuming due to being strong before hand.

You've had a lot more than I.

I will keep you personally updated when I start back training

I've had no issues with picking things up including my 10 month old but again that's due to having upper body strength

• Posted

I'm in Leicester UK. Was gonna recommend my trainer! You're a bit too far
    • Posted

How long has it been since your surgery? Where do you live?
    • Posted

Yip a little to far. But, someday would love to visit. I pray you continue healing well.

Yes, please keep me updated. . x

• Posted

I will. I am barred from the gym until 12 weeks post surgery but when I start back I will let you know. X
    • Posted

We should house swap like the movie The Holiday!
    • Posted

Yes, that would be greatπŸ‘. How old are you if you don't mind me asking?
    • Posted

38 today. Also have three children and the last one is what caused my issues x
    • Posted

Seriously though cellulite?? Are you sure? If you're so used to training and being tight you will just have to deal with a little jiggle until your body is ready. Its awful waiting but worth it in the long run.

As long as the inside is good the outside will be.

• Posted

Happy BirthdayπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽˆ

Hope you have a fabulous day. I am 42 with 2 teenagers.

• Posted

Thank you hun. Still young then.

I am going stir crazy waiting to get back to the gym but I know I need to be patient

• Posted

Swimming is ok at 12 weeks and Pilates will be as well. Some Pilates instructors have special training in helping ladies with prolapse and also recovering from surgery.
    • Posted

Hi is it ok to have a bath now it's been 6 weeks on Tuesday since my opp 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.