sick, afraid, exhausted, sad

and one more symptom

We are HEARTBROKEN Because of your Reluctance to BELIEVE AND SUPPORT US.sad 

13 likes, 62 replies

62 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Totally with you on that Kaz. 

But we are strong and will get through each day even if it is a challenge.

Lets NOT give in to Fibromyalgiawink xx

• Posted

Hi Bee We are strong hun Im not going to give into it, Im going to battle all the way. Im not giving into fibro we have a mountain to climb each every day, but climb we must. onwards upwards smilexx
    • Posted

morning Bee how are you today? Have you managed any sleep yet? I got 5hrs. Have you felt any benefit yet from the things your trying?. I hope you get some benefit from what your doing. my legs are very stiff today dont want to work, fibro is relentless on what it does to us.theirs certainly no limits with it.Hope your not in too much pain . take care gentle hugs xxsmile
    • Posted

Afternoon Kaz

Still not much sleep.  Early days to say whether the magnet or ayruvedics meds ar working.  Feel no different.  Pains still in hands and feeling very tired. Sorry to hear your legs feeling stiff. 

Sending you positive energy and big hug to help you through your day..wink xx

• Posted

Afternoon Bee Hope they will work for you, ive everything crossed for you.doing well between us your hands my legs I think I need the fire brigade out they are burning nowrolleyes. have a restful afternoon A big gentle hug on way to you xx
  • Posted

and its about time people start to obtain facts before passing judgement on us
    • Posted

I wish they would get all the facts first before placeing judgement on us, but unfortunatly they would sooner just judge us so unfair on how we are treated but thats life? battle on onwards upwards we go 
    • Posted

no one but people like us have a clue so others should keep there opions to there self and i would not wish fibro on anyone but if judgemental people like that ended up with fibro then and then only would they understand
  • Posted

Hi Kaz. what you posted is so true.

it would help if we weren't judged before people knew the facts.

But they don't that unfortunately is human nature.

But we will never give up and will fight to the bitter end.

Take care and keep posting.

We will all help one another.

Gentle hugsx

• Posted

This is so true Kaz, what an absolute tragedy that we all have to suffer this ! Do you know, the worst thing for me is not the complete exhaustion, not the relentless pain, but the total inability for so many to show any compassion to those of us endeavouring to live with this condition. I, am, heartbroken. It makes me so sad to have to admit that members of my own family are actually guilty of this. :-( God bless, & gentle hugs to all xxx
    • Posted

Hi sharon its bad enough when your family dont understand. my husband has just admitted to me he doesnt understand this is after seeing me so ill that my own gp was out every other day to check on me and she got carers in to look after me this has happened for the past 3 years running. he said tonight I have no understand of what your going through its left me so upset if our own husbands cant understand then theirs no hope with any one else. Imabsolutley distraught take care gentle hugs xx
    • Posted

Hi Kaz, I'm so sorry you are so upset, I can totally understand how you might be feeling. I have been married for 36 years, my hubby has always looked after me in every way possible, it has always been an equal partnership, we have shared everything, ups and downs ! But, he cannot understand fibromyalgia ! don't get me wrong , he looks after me, does anything and everything without complaint which I am truly grateful for, I know that I am extremely fortunate. But he just can't get his head around this bloody condition ! He has never actually said it, but I really do think that he thinks it is simply a case of putting your mind to it and snapping out of it. Heartbreaking.
    • Posted

HI sharon its left me heart broken and in a distraught state. Im just so shocked with what he came out with it was so unexpected.I think what it is . is with our condition you cant see it so it s like it doesnt exist. because I try to carry on as normal as you can be never complain or moan. he thinks everything is ok and im ok. it doesnt matter the fact im In sheer agony but dont say anything. Im just so hurt absolutley distraught. weve been married 11 years but known each other 28 years. weve never had it easy in our marriage his mother is interfering and has come close to splitting us up a few times. heartbroken tonight. 
    • Posted

your not heart broken yet he just needs to be educated on fibro and needs to stay quite and listen to you try what i private messaged you and hope it helps either way im here for you and always will x
    • Posted

there is hope and never give up my wife does not understand but she triess to but she said its 1 of those things you have to have totruely understand it but she learns more about it every day just to help her be more supportive and she is fantastic but your hubby would be to if he just listens and learns and i really hope he does for your sake cause i would not want you upset you have been there for me and are a real friend and i love you to bits and i hope things improve for you xx
    • Posted

Hi Kaz

I understand how you feel with you saying your husband does not understand your illness. My husband does'nt either, nor my immediate family. They just shrug their shoulders, and say 'you look ok to me'. That's just what I don't need when on a bad day, or even bad week which I am on at the moment. Only us sufferers on here understand this horrible illness. Without this site, I am so alone.sad

• Posted

Hi Anne I know exctley how your feeling. the people we though would understand and support us dont. its hard it hurts when its family and our husbands. sorry to hear your having a bad week I am also. the only people that fully understand what we are going through is us that have the condition. Thank goodness for this site like you Im feeling totally alone take care gentle hugs xx 
    • Posted

We are never alone, as long as this site is herebiggrin
    • Posted

So true....  We are the Fibro Family.  Here for each other wink x
    • Posted

here for each other throughgood days and bad days gentle hugs take caresmile 
    • Posted

thats ok love you to bits and hope your ok well you will be cause you have got me xx 
    • Posted

morning Bee how are you today, did you manage any sleep at all?. I had 6hrs then got woke up I had a really frightening nightmare, I couldnt get back off after that. Like you Im struggling with my hands. the last time I went to ableworld I brought a 2 handled cup and some cutlery. their cutlery has thick rubber going round them and attacable handles. I even struggle with them at times but they are better than normal knife fork. my husband has to chope all my food up for me now. which Im not happy about but has to be done. I just wondered if it would help you to have a 2 handled cup. cup was £7.99 cutlery set £19.99. take care gentle hugs xxsmile
    • Posted

Sharron mine too, they think its because i dont push myself a bit more, say the body will only give you the amount of energy you use, or why dont you get out a bit more, or mum you never feel well sad

Gentle hugs to you all xx

• Posted

Oh Kaz just read this. I am moaning on. Ok we're all in same boat but hardest of all is no one is understanding. I realised that every bad day I have had I have come to this site without thinking. Don't need a reply just the consistency of what your going through, all of us are going through helps. Soz That sounded bad but you know what I mean. But remember I am thinking of you and understand, and many more. Your husband is not on his own so isn't there a site for family of fibro sufferers. New to the site. Trying to explain it but in agony so hope you got it. T.c sweetie. X
    • Posted

Hi Julia1965 your not moaning on hun, we are only saying how we are feeling. because at least on here everyone knows exactley what eachother is going through. with our experiences we can help support each other through it. yes fibro is different for each every one of us in the severity of it. but we are all in the same boat Not only are we suffering but our loved ones are too as it hurts them to see us in so much pain  knowing they cant help us. Im not totally sure if their is a site for family of fibro suffers. Its hard for any one to fully understand what we are going through. because unless your going through it you dont know what its like. because you cant see our illness when you look at us we look well, people just think theirs nothing wrong with us. My son husband have read up on it Ive also tried explaining it to them also. They are trying to understand but dont fully understand. I know if your husband or wife or child is your carer that their are support groups out their for them. get your family friends to research it just explaine to them as best you can. but no one fully understands because their not going through it themselves. the only people that do fully understand is those that have it. also see if your area has  alocal support group.  take care gentle hugs. fibro is alearning curve we are learning every day something new with it. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.