What are these skin tag looking things around my vaginal opening ?

Posted , 43 users are following.

i never really looked at my vagina until recently and noticed these flesh colored skin tag looking things my husband thinks they are normal and he obviously sees the inside of my vagina lips a a lot more than i ever have i don't know how long they have been there i have had 3 children last baby was feb 2018 please help! they do not hurt or anything but i am having horrible anxiety about it and any doctor i have seen had been judgemental asking about anything to do with issues down there i also do not have a gyno right now because i owe money they say from years ago which i cant figure out image

5 likes, 74 replies

74 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

do you know if your partner has bumps in his pennis glands because my wife and i got the bumps at same time.(in her vagina opening @ I in penis head)

• Edited

did you ever find out what this was? i have the same thing and think it might be related to using the diva cup

• Posted

My doctor says they ate completely normal!!! This was a little over a month ago. Seems like when i have sex now they get sore and enlarged for a few days. When this virus lockdown is over I'm going back and seeing if they can be removed because they are starting to get sore and irritated.

• Posted

thanks for letting me know! it was really worrisome when i first noticed them. they kind of came out of nowhere.

• Posted

You're welcome! I will keep you posted. I had 2 episiotomies I am wondering if that has something to do with it.

• Posted

interesting to hear. i find the same - that they get sore after sex and its really impacting sex life now.

• Posted

i have the same thing and it worries me a lot. can u tell me what is it based from what answer u got. heres my photo. i appreciate a lot for the answerimage

• Posted

I was told it is normal (which i find hard to believe) . Sometimes i only have 2 or 3 and sometimes 8-10. I seem to get more after sex. I have no stds. They are starting to get sore after sex and when this virus passes I am making an appointment and saying I want them removed or something to get rid of them. I hate them they are ugly. I will keep you posted!

• Posted

image they looked different from time to time. sometimes it's just the two lumps shows up, but when i open it, it looks like this. pls update me when you have your results. thank you

• Posted

i have the same and they get sore after sex / make sex feel uncomfortable 😦

• Edited

hi there.

i have discovered rhe same things through lockdown and i am so scared ! spoken to a doctor and shes seen me and said jt was completely normal but i am sooo anxious about it. theres no way i can feel like i can go near anyone again. so upset but happy i seen people who have got it like me. after this virus i will also he going back to see if i can have them removed i feel sick every time i think of them. im only 20 with no children 😦

• Posted

I have the same. I'm 32 and no children. I have an appointoment tomorrow morning so hopefully i'll get some answers. My doctor seemed quite curious about them on the phone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.