Worms in the Face

Posted , 854 users are following.

Hi All,  I dont know if anyone has come across this.  I have a worm infestation in my face.  They travel around under the skin leaving tracks and bursting holes into my skin.  they create glass like balls that split the skin open and move around my skin with ease. 

I first reported it 3 months ago and the doctors totally ignored me treating me for a secondary infection that was caused by open wounds in my face.  They have given me 4 courses of antibiotics treating the wrong infect but totally ignored waht I was telling ithem about the worms. 

The worms whatever they are are very sharp and whereever they travel through in my face the skin collapses, leaving it like plastercine and it causes tiny splinters that are as sharp as anything that inbed themselves in the inside and outside of my skin right down to the lowest skin level. My skin is also producing a clear sticky substance which feels like little shards of glass if I touch it.  All in all, it really couldnt be much worse except for the fact they have made a hole around my mouth which they can look out of.  I am totally sane!

I am in pieces.  I've been telling the doctors what it is and they have totally ignored me.  Even refusing to refer after an A & E i visited confirmed I needed to be referred as the lesions had been on my face for so long.   

I discovered I had private medical care through my company which now thank god means I've seen my first dermatologist.  He's referred me to another dermatlogist that apparently knows more about things in the skin who I'm yet to see.  Even though he's now put me in the right direction, I'm not convinced he was sure it is worms.  I can pull 1/2 inch worms out of my skin bit by bit.  They look like thread worms and never come out intact, you pull little bits off of them.  It leaves worm shape dents in my face and they feel like little match sticks under the skin.  Nobody is taking me seriously as people dont really get worms in the face. 

They have totally destroyed me skin and I have bad scaring.  I have never had acne and had no scaring.   This has all been caused in the last 3 months.  I dread to think how many are alive in there now they'v been left so long.

Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

81 likes, 2867 replies

2867 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I'm having such a hard time in this site! I was just replying to Ruby's pictures and it crashed! And brought me back here!

It seems to have a life of its own like my worms!

Ruby the dermatologist that I've found explained that it's skin I'm finding all over the house! It looks like worms or rolled toilet paper. He said my skin was in overdrive to rid itself of the parasite. . I'm thinking we should start a private Facebook group. Because this site keeps crashing!?! And anyone who joins can take your pictures. A Facebook site they'd have to be invited?

• Posted

Call it, worms in the face - so it matches up with here? Then as people find it . I'll make it open til people log on and see it's there? Then we can close it and make it invite? So we don't get trolls?
    • Posted

Oh crap I already created it! I can change it if you think? I put it as Parasites among us? I'm thinking "worms in the face" might attract curiosity seekers! 

Not in the mood! Haha! 

I marked it as "private" o anyone can find it but can't see post unless invited! 

Ill make you an administrator after you join and whoever else in this group who want to be! Just means you can invite and uninvite. 

No offence to this site. I'm grateful to find people going through the same. But it's been to hard to post, read and check in! 

I hope anyone with the same condition goes to facebook and joins! 

We can use each other's support! 

• Posted

Maybe 'Parasites within us' would be better than 'among us'.  'Among us' suggests the sIte is about people who are parasites rather than parasites that are parasites......LOL.
    • Posted

How do i get the link o the facebook group?
  • Posted

Hi moderator, are we able to put a Facebook link in this forum?
  • Posted

Hi All, The FB group is called Worms In My Face.  Can somebody join so i can release my poor aunt smile  We'll make everyone from here Admins
    • Posted

I can't find "worms In my Face" on face book? Only able to add a link from here to face book and I don't want to do that!! 
    • Posted

sorry silly me!!!
    • Posted

come over so i can make you an admin as i'll need to sleep soon knackered
  • Edited

i will message the Facebook link to a few people so pls check your inbox on here. 
    • Posted

Ok! I'm afraid this name might attract more people than we want! Not the right people. I hope not!
    • Posted

it should be ok its a closed group

not the kind of thing you look for

• Posted

should i call it something slightly different.  You are an admin now too.

• Posted

I've deleted a few posts with emails etc. As you seem to have worked out you should use the private message service to exchange these details, FB links etc.
    • Posted

That is an absolutely fantastic Facebook page, incredibly impressive. It must have taken ages.
    • Edited

How bout "Up Yours" to all the doctors out there who don't believe us? Especially to every doctor who's looked at Ruby and said "self inflicted"Ed" this site sucks e
    • Posted

It's changing my words giving me a hard time trying to correct & some "join up" ad comes right over my post mid texting! So it's not the worms in my eyes RIGHT NoW right now that's a "prompt service and this thing really works" - FDA registered advertising banner directly over my words texting double blind since there's a worm crawling across my eye! If there are any physicians reading this ;? pay the eff attention to your patients. For anyone who wants to chat, share stories, not feel alone in this nightmare we now have a FB page thanks to Nicola. "Worms in Face" unless you can come up with a better name! You can also be administrator! lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.