Worms in the Face

Posted , 854 users are following.

Hi All,  I dont know if anyone has come across this.  I have a worm infestation in my face.  They travel around under the skin leaving tracks and bursting holes into my skin.  they create glass like balls that split the skin open and move around my skin with ease. 

I first reported it 3 months ago and the doctors totally ignored me treating me for a secondary infection that was caused by open wounds in my face.  They have given me 4 courses of antibiotics treating the wrong infect but totally ignored waht I was telling ithem about the worms. 

The worms whatever they are are very sharp and whereever they travel through in my face the skin collapses, leaving it like plastercine and it causes tiny splinters that are as sharp as anything that inbed themselves in the inside and outside of my skin right down to the lowest skin level. My skin is also producing a clear sticky substance which feels like little shards of glass if I touch it.  All in all, it really couldnt be much worse except for the fact they have made a hole around my mouth which they can look out of.  I am totally sane!

I am in pieces.  I've been telling the doctors what it is and they have totally ignored me.  Even refusing to refer after an A & E i visited confirmed I needed to be referred as the lesions had been on my face for so long.   

I discovered I had private medical care through my company which now thank god means I've seen my first dermatologist.  He's referred me to another dermatlogist that apparently knows more about things in the skin who I'm yet to see.  Even though he's now put me in the right direction, I'm not convinced he was sure it is worms.  I can pull 1/2 inch worms out of my skin bit by bit.  They look like thread worms and never come out intact, you pull little bits off of them.  It leaves worm shape dents in my face and they feel like little match sticks under the skin.  Nobody is taking me seriously as people dont really get worms in the face. 

They have totally destroyed me skin and I have bad scaring.  I have never had acne and had no scaring.   This has all been caused in the last 3 months.  I dread to think how many are alive in there now they'v been left so long.

Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

81 likes, 2867 replies

2867 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hello, I realize it's been eight months since you posted this about worms in your facial skin, but I wanted to share some information with you in case you hadn't found relief from a dermatologist. Raw garlic is a powerful anthelmintic. For liability reasons I have to state this as my opinion. It is my opinion that raw garlic cloves are more powerful than a lot of prescribed medications due to my personal experiences. I hope this message finds you well, and God Bless!
    • Posted

Thansk Chrissy, do you mean juust eating it daily?  I'm also considering getting some sort of oral sulphur suplement.  I know they hate the sulphur I put on my skin.  I use the soap daily and the paste sometimes.  I'd love to find a good sulphur bath soak.  Sulphur does stink though.  You can smell like a fart.
  • Posted

I have been having great success fasting and eating zero carb.  I am very insulin resistant and carb-sensitive so the only way to deal with it is to avoid them altogether.

Between the fasting and high fat ZC my body is clearing toxins out and sugars and resetting itself.  I have spent years faffing around with diet and herbs and drugs and remedies, getting nowhere, yet this is clearing my body out and getting rid of the sugars and toxins that are feeding and encouraging the parasites.

i am now in ketosis, so fat-burning rather than glucose burning, for energy.  And I have lost weight, too.  This is the only way I can lose.  I even gained weight on low carb!

• Posted

Oh well done to sticking to it.  I also read that was the best way to deal with them.  Sort of starve them out but it would be a total change of lifestyle... I dont know how long I'd last smile  How long have you been doing it now?
    • Posted

I made a long post last night explaining the process that was deleted by a Moderator.  Quite why I haven't a clue.  Why on earth they can't return your post explaining what any problem is so you can edit it, I really don't understand.

you put posts on to try and help other people but get thwarted.  This is a very frustrating site.  I wish now I had copied the post so I could at least have PM'd it to you.

Why the site allows very frightened and frustrated people to ask for help and then stop them getting it beats me.  You can PM information but that means no one else in the same boat gets to see it.

Sigh.

My post didn't include any links to anyone, not even Doctors.  It contained one reference to a discovery made by a doctor.  But it did contain what I have discovered and why.

i have been doing this protocol for about a month.

• Posted

If you can, try and get a doctor to perscribe Soolantra cream.  It takes ages to kick in, about 5 or 6 weeks but finally i'm seeing an improvement.  Not to say it has cleared it up, that has yet to be seen.  I have to take it for 3 months, I'd say less than a month to go now.

This is a bit about it

.1 Pharmacodynamic properties

Pharmacotherapeutic group: Other dermatological preparations, other dermatologicals, ATC code: D11AX22

Mechanism of action

Ivermectin is a member of the avermectin class. Avermectin has anti-inflammatory effects by inhibiting lipopolysaccharide-induced production of inflammatory cytokines. Anti-inflammatory properties of cutaneous ivermectin have been observed in animal models of skin inflammation. Ivermectin also causes death of parasites, primarily through binding selectively and with high affinity to glutamate-gated chloride channels, which occur in invertebrate nerve and muscle cells. The mechanism of action of Soolantra in treating the inflammatory lesions of rosacea is not known but may be linked to anti-inflammatory effects of ivermectin as well as causing the death of Demodex mites that have been reported to be a factor in inflammation of the skin.

• Posted

It also says if its not cleared up within 3 months, discontinue the treatment because its obviously not working.
  • Posted

Hello my partner and I have the same thing we have been squeezing these worms and pieces of glass out of us for a long time we have sores all over us the doctor tells us were crazy know I'm sane cn u please give me some insight on what this is and how to get rid of them please please I'm so worried and scared
    • Posted

You have to keep going to the doctors and the hospital and dont accept that they keep giving you anitbiotics cos its only a temporary fix. Its not even a fix just means you heal faster so look a bit better and it starts all over again when you stop.

After I eventually got referred, the doctor kept telling me no and told me she'd keep giving me antibiotics.. I went to the doctors (a better one there who referred me), and he said, what do you want? You wanted to be referred so you arent my patient.. I didnt actually know what I wanted except for help... I;d got so used to just going because I was having to fight for everything.. he started throwing perscriptions at me just to get rid of me in the end think.  I didnt take them for the sake of it of course.  I took so many antiobiotis I probaby dont have an immune system left and I'd always been against taking them unless it was a last resort.  Try and get some pics, it really will help, and go together so you can back each other up.. you need moral support..  Let us know how it goes :-)

• Posted

Nicola...please help me as I have these worms in MY face also! Its killing me....Did you figure it out, I PRAY???? Please please please let me know as SOON as you get a chance. My ex cancelled my health insurance and I can't find help

• Posted

kimberly some people said turpentine on scalp and face, some said pineapple and lime juice, permethrin on face, rubbing alcohol 91% or higher. Whatever you do it has to be done 10x a day for 2 weeks. Are you on anti-parasitic meds? Join human parasites forum on facebook. Make sure you protect your nasal passages, throat and ears when you are treating your face. Baking soda mixed with coconut oil dissolves the biofilm. Get on 5000-6000 mg vitamin C. Praying for you sister.
    • Posted

Hi Kimberly 

Why don’t you give me a brief summary of your ailments?!

Do you own or have you been subjected any pet dogs, cats or birds

This would be your whole life?!

Will👌

• Posted

Hi Kimberly 

Please don’t put any alcohol, mineral spirits or any products containing them on your face!!

will👌

• Posted

I need help I've been suffering for over a year now I have evidence and pictures but all test come back negative they are over takin my body badly my skin is a mess and it's driving me crazy but I know this s**t is real!!!

• Posted

Hi Karen,  there is no test for Morgellons.  The doctors arent testing for anything.  They also wont look at the skin so what does that tell you.  Its a massive cover up.  I do my best to expose it though, they deserve it smile.  They are so scared of  treating Morgellons, even people with genuine parasite infections arent getting diagnosed.  To get a Lyme diagnosis is nearly impossible too and a percentage of Lyme sufferers go on to develop Morgellons.  Everyone is being infected and things are about to get a hole lot worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.