Worms in the Face

Posted , 854 users are following.

Hi All,  I dont know if anyone has come across this.  I have a worm infestation in my face.  They travel around under the skin leaving tracks and bursting holes into my skin.  they create glass like balls that split the skin open and move around my skin with ease. 

I first reported it 3 months ago and the doctors totally ignored me treating me for a secondary infection that was caused by open wounds in my face.  They have given me 4 courses of antibiotics treating the wrong infect but totally ignored waht I was telling ithem about the worms. 

The worms whatever they are are very sharp and whereever they travel through in my face the skin collapses, leaving it like plastercine and it causes tiny splinters that are as sharp as anything that inbed themselves in the inside and outside of my skin right down to the lowest skin level. My skin is also producing a clear sticky substance which feels like little shards of glass if I touch it.  All in all, it really couldnt be much worse except for the fact they have made a hole around my mouth which they can look out of.  I am totally sane!

I am in pieces.  I've been telling the doctors what it is and they have totally ignored me.  Even refusing to refer after an A & E i visited confirmed I needed to be referred as the lesions had been on my face for so long.   

I discovered I had private medical care through my company which now thank god means I've seen my first dermatologist.  He's referred me to another dermatlogist that apparently knows more about things in the skin who I'm yet to see.  Even though he's now put me in the right direction, I'm not convinced he was sure it is worms.  I can pull 1/2 inch worms out of my skin bit by bit.  They look like thread worms and never come out intact, you pull little bits off of them.  It leaves worm shape dents in my face and they feel like little match sticks under the skin.  Nobody is taking me seriously as people dont really get worms in the face. 

They have totally destroyed me skin and I have bad scaring.  I have never had acne and had no scaring.   This has all been caused in the last 3 months.  I dread to think how many are alive in there now they'v been left so long.

Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

81 likes, 2867 replies

2867 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Omg im so glad i found this, i knew i wasnt crazy, iv been suffering from this around 7/8 months now n i am going insane coz no one will believe me. I get the hard sharp bits i have to pull out as well n i thought they were the eggs. Now when i stop picking they do seem to lie dormant,but their still there,breeding n multiplying. I thought maybe it was tapeworm? Does anyone else sometimes find things in the house what kind of loom like tobacco, but a circle with a tail? This is so bad, n my doctors all tell me im imagining it, but not 1 of them have sent a bit of my skin for testing.im sure their in my blood stream too, has anyone suffered from this who has been cured? Im scared my daughter might catch it next,i dont want her suffering with this too. Could we all be infecting other people n they just dont realise they have it?im so scared n honestly close to committing suicide. Im telling u once they realise im right n not crazy, im takung the docs to cour & suing them, n im telling them that when i go to my app on thurs,maybe then they'l take me seriously n do proper tests. Pls help. Im at my witts end with this.has any1 heard of any1 being cured.
    • Posted

I've been spurned by 4 doctors before I saw a dermatologist who specialized in Parasitology. He told me even though it's talking awhile everyone he has treated has been cured.! I keep reminding myself of that! I take ivermectin and Orap . I pray you get help too! Please don't think about suicide your daughter needs you! Vent here and check out YouTube under parasites and follow some of their advice as far as raw pumpkin seeds ect. Everything that's adviced can be bought online inexpensively good luck to you! Sending love & prarerys! Your not nuts!
  • Posted

Each time iv been to a docto theyv looked at me like im crazy n thy feel sorry for me, iv even put off getting treatment coz i judt dont want them looking at me like im mad. Everone needs to start taking legal action abt this so we can get proper help. I feel everyones pain, im so glad im not alone anymore, i always knew i wasnt crazy, but the docs had me starting to believe i wad,but my head wouldnt let me forget. I only ever feel like their burning n crawling n biting when i take a certain medication that i really need, it seems to really agrivate them n thats when the little sugar lumps pudh their way out my poresi even sound insane right now,but i know im not,my joints are even dtarting to ache,thrre me eating me from the inside out n its so scary at times.so glad iv found u all n i now know im not imagining it.sorry for going on,but iv been dealing. With this alone for a long time, even thinking about giving my house up coz im convinced their living in my house. I cant take much more. Im scared my docs gna end up putting me in a straight jacket,thats why i get scard to go c them again.its ridiculous that socalled professionals r making so many of us feel this way.thanks for any support u guys can give me x
    • Posted

My joints ache as well and I'm convienced they eat cartalege and and anything else soft! What else are they eating? The doctors need to "get off their high horse" and relize what goes on, on a regular bases in third world countries is happening here! It's a nightmare and nothing seems to work to get rid of them. I'm trying to make my body "the parasitic host" undesirable to them buy eating all things they don't like. Lemons, limes, pinapple and anything else I find on YouTube!
    • Posted

Ok so I went to the docs on thurs, n yes she looked at me like im mad, but she did give me a cream its a steroid cream called locoid, but while I was there I saw her abt another problem which had came up in the last few days, I never thought 2 connect the two problems, but now I'm convinced they are connected as I'm sure the treatment I'm receiving for it is clearing up my skin.I'm a bit embarressed to mention this, but if theres even a chance it might help one other person its so worth it.ok, so I started to notice a discharge from below on sunday night, it wasnt smelly or anything, the doc gave me tablets for bacterial vaginosis, theyr called metronidazole 400mg, I've to take 2 a dayfor 7days.I'm not sure if any of u have already tried this, but my skin is so much beyter already n I've only used it for 2 days.I can't believe the difference, n I'm convinced this n the cream r going to work. On leaflet along with treatment for bacterial vaginosis, it says treatment
    • Posted

It says for treatment of micro-organisms in the blood, so without really realising it, I think she has cured me (I hope) or at least helped a lot... I can't believe the difference as worming tablets etc have not workedved. I have exactly same symptoms as u have all described. I just hope this isnt temporary solution n the wee feckers stay away for good. Hope this can help someone else. Il keep updated if it work or if it returns.
    • Posted

Everything seems to be goung well with the tablets, however as for the cream, i feel it may have been making things a little worse,im not sure,so i havent used the cream today n my skin is clearing up, my skin feels different, so soft,like my old skin again. But im careful not to get my hopes to high incase i get to end of treatments n it returns, as its not completely away.but i remain hopeful.n im trying to stay calm,as things always look worse when im in panic about it.when im calm things look a little bit better for some reason. Ive been reading thro these pages again n i feel everyones pain, i pray we all get rid of this horrible infection,n our doctors really need to open their eyes,why wld this only be in 3rd world, dogs n cats get parasites so why wouldnt humans,they need to wake up.
  • Posted

Treat with ivermectin orally and topical lotion. Beware of side affects which include seizures and black outs but more so beware of divulging opinions about your worm infestation to medical profession or u might end up like me locked in the psych ward considered delusional. Feel like Sarah Conner in terminator 2
    • Posted

Thank you for your support. Ya they told me I had to be in drugs. Spacificly Meth. So I don't say anything any more.

• Posted

Whether you are into drugs or not they are not mutually exclusive. You can have worms and be an addict. In fact addicts would be more susceptible because a rise in body temperature can trigger a breeding cycle, many addicts are already infested and then transmit this to others who directly but inadvertently apply straight to the blood stream or into the lungs. Med Prof have a lot to answer for.
  • Posted

Hello, you just saved me. All Doctors were saying I was crazy. I just got home from Duke Medical Center with a tube of neosporin. I am devastated, i was thinking i may hust die. I had neck surgery 2/11/2016 and thtee weeks later i thought i had lice but now it seems i have exactly what you have. What can i do? I need help immediately. It is in my entire body, i must have had this for a long time. I am in North Carolina, can you direct me to a place that can help me rigjt away? Did you get help for yourself? Thank you so much.
  • Posted

I am new to this infestation. It's been about a week now. 2 different emergency rooms and today my primary care doctor. And yes I have been treated for scabies which did not help. And then I confronted my doctor today and asked him if what I was reading was correct and did he think this was dillusional. He never did give me an answer. But he sent in a script for worm medicine which I get tomorrow. My little chihuahua tries to pull them out of my leg and arm. It is literally a horror story to ne. I am seeing my therapist in an hour on an emergency visit I am so distraught. I sat on the side of the road for two hours after I left the doctors office and just sobbed. I couldn't drive and didn't really want to go home to the nightmare anyway. Thank you all for shedding some light and important information on this. And I just discovered they are coming out of my eyes and running down my face
    • Posted

I know its hard,trust me iv been where u r. Doctors havent been much help to me.im on a course of metronidazole the now, i had the worming tablets but they didnt help me,so im not sure whats exactly wrong,but the tablets im on the now say theyr for microorganisms in the blood,so who knows.mines looks kind of fungasy at times. Its been real hard getting professionals to take me seriously, infact i dont even try to convince them theres someone alive in my skin anymore,i know il get locked up in a psychiatric ward if i do. Anyway please try n stay calm, i know how hard this is,ul get through this. Panicking will make it worse,i dont know why that happens but it does. best of luck to u...
    • Posted

No doctor will hear you cause there trained your not. EMP cures all blood born pathogen. Get on .
  • Posted

Dont know if you've found this out yet but you have Morgellon's. It's not in your mind and not made up. I've had it for more then two years and would have never found out if not for my girlfriend being really sensitive to it. Not anything that you can put on skin that helps, that I've found anyway. Baths with borax seem to calm me down but the one thing that will 99% cure you is three letters! EMP and a strong one. Go to Morgellon's cure .com. and build you one out of a strobe light or buy one from china but get one by whatever means necessary!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.