Bumps on penis glans, seen when errected

Posted , 40 users are following.

have feeling of buring sesation on my glans, ! no discharge from the penis tho,

a little backrgound, i had sex with a girl 6 months ago ( it was protected sex ) and Im not sure if that girl has any infection, after 4 months this issue started and I had done with STD testings also which came negative, and after the doctor said it is forcyde spots and she dint give me any ointment or anythjng, still today I have the same feeling of burn and those bumps,

please help me ,image

6 likes, 52 replies

52 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

did you have unprotected oral?

• Posted

no I didnot get unprotected oral, I just had sex, that too protected ( two condoms on ) , these bumps started after 4 months of the sex, I still have them, I have tested thrice for std ( 3 months, 6 months, 9 months ) all came negative

I dont think std wiill get std even after 1 year of sex ! so not going for another test 

correct me if im wrong @Wee_Dugie @jakenso

• Posted

I would Like to add , **** NO ORAL****

• Edited

No worries just wanted to ask. My glans look exactly like yours and the trigger was unprotected oral hence my question.

Depending what you test for there is no point getting any further std checks. I am based in the UK and also had all std tests within appropriate time frames. My concern is herpes related as not a started test offered by the nhs.

I hope you find a cure. Keep us updated please.

• Posted

any idea what triggered yours? nobody can help. Currently doing 4 weeks doxy, seeing a urologist and none the wiser.

Have tested for herpes? ive ordered a blood test kit for herpes from an online place, as the doctors dont seem to recommend it.

i dont understand. It happens from owo, 100%. Done countless tests so but no hpv or hav so has to be that right.

• Posted

please check your CBC WBC count. if your body is fitting with some virus it will give some idea. do you think it could be HPV flat warts ?

• Edited

I believe unprotected oral was part of the cause. Immediately on the following day after oral, I had red bumps. After (2) years of searching I still have bumps that show only when erect and similar symptoms to yours, just like everyone here, I’m still searching for an answer.

• Posted

hey i have exact same people are saying about, bumps under the head of penis when erect, tiny spots on top and penis hurts and some days constantly needed a wee? ive seen doctors and uroligists and they say nothing is wrong, mine came after oral sex too... i also get a pain in my bum but dont know it its all linked, no i dont have sex up the bum etc... please help, ive felt like ending my life recently because of all this

• Posted

exactly the same, so many professionals and no help. You ever tested for HSV?

• Edited

i have the same issue all yall have going on i went to the clinic couple days ago and got told to use this clotrimazole cream and honeslty it does go away but everytime i masterbate or have sex its like my cum triggers the flare up and my glands get irritated and those bumps appear been tested so many times i always come back negative

also could anybody know whats the white bump by my glands is ?? never seen it there when i got prescribe the clotrimazole 2.0 from the doctors

• Posted

i have also same problem anybody please help me what can i doo...i wnt urolgist ,dermtlgist all says its normal but what hpn with me iam depressed please please please guys help meeeeeeeee

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.