penile glans bumps or dots?, redness

Posted , 94 users are following.

hello guys. such dots are on my acorn. hips, burning sensation in the urethra, even after ejaculation hips and burns. what's the problem?

imageimageimageimage

3 likes, 171 replies

171 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I would try lotrimin ultra, to me it looks like a yeast infection/thrush

• Edited

hello gabor123

my penile glans looks exactly the same as yours. I also have random burning/stinging at the tip of the urethra. my glans are sticky to touch when for foreskin is pulled back.

I've had this problem for 2 years now. I have seen multiple dermatologists and urologists. all say nothing is wrong with me. I've done countless STD tests and all come back negative.

I would absolutely love to see it go away but I'm not hopeful. I have convinced myself that it came due to a huge amount of stress, anxiety and depression i was going through

• Posted

Bro i have also same problem. so what is your condition now ? Help me out

• Edited

hi brother, any update on your situation? have you found any cure yet? i'm also having the same situation.

• Posted

same problem happens with me but i got a good doctor .she gives me one antifungul cream and 1 steriod intake medicine ....n says keep dry u r penis ...because ..this infection increases with mositiourisation thn i always keepr dry my penis after bath n one time in night in a month of this routine ....i m okk now ..hope u can also find a chagne in this

• Posted

dear i have UTI infection .......due to this i also got fungal infection

• Posted

Did you get recovered? What was the infection name? I tested for stds and urine culture all are -ve.

STDs

Chlamydia

Gonorrhea

Syphilis

HIV

HSV 1 & 2

• Posted

brother can you tell us the creams name which you have used and antifungal medicine too i have identical bumps but fungal med didn't help much can you please us bro i am in depression due to this just on the edge to take my life, please help us bro let us know what medicine you have used!!

you're help can save a life

• Posted

hello I can not help you because I have the same thing for a year and two months and all my results are negative on the other hand try to put things into perspective. no one complains of serious complications or of having infected someone else. Yes it's annoying and uncomfortable (it also burns my urethra) but there's so much worse one could have so try to hold your head up and if you want to talk in private there's no problem

• Posted

i have the similar issue, and I have feeling of buring sesation on my glans, ! no discharge from the penis tho,

a little backrgound, i had sex with a girl 6 months ago ( it was protected sex ) and Im not sure if that girl has any infection, after 4 months this issue started and I had done with STD testings also which came negative, and after the doctor said it is forcyde spots and she dint give me any ointment or anythjng, still today I have the same feeling of burn and those bumps,

please help me ,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.