Emuaid for sale in UK

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi Everyone

I have been really blessed to be sent emuaid and emuaid max from a family friend who lives in america. I have been using it daily. Although it hasn't cured me it has helped with my symptoms. Better than the creams I have used easily. I am thinking of putting some of it on ebay ( I was given quite a few tubs) Would anybody from the UK be interested? Let me know if so.

Merry Christmas

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I HOPE SOME FELLOW LS SUFFERERS IN THE UK WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR OFFER! I LIVE IN THE US AND EMUAID SAVED ME! IT IS WONDERFUL! JUST REMEMBER EMUAID MAXX HAS 10x amt of tea tree oil as original, so may sting open sores. I USED MAXX FOR 10 days, then switched to original. THX TO EMUAID AND CLOB I AM NOW IN REMISSION, NO SIGNS OF ACTIVE LS! YAY!

MERRY XMAS TO ALL! ❤

Report Reply
    • Posted

Hi Karen,

can you buy it in the pharmacy over the counter and how much is it? I have a friend in Phoenix at the moment visiting her son. I'm sure she would bring some back for me.

Thanks.

Report Reply
    • Posted

I either buy it on their website ( if they hv emailed me a coupon, which they do at least 1x a week) or I order it on AMAZON with PRIME it comes in 1-2 days. It is good for ALL skin conditions- EXCEMA, psoriosis, shingles, dermatitis, athelet's foot, jock itch, etc. It really is miraculous for healing skin and clobetosol worked to make disease dormant.

GOOD LUCK!

Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up