28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

That was an very useful and informative  survey Paula, I do hope some one takes up the baton and runs with it- perhaps to get extra funding for research into the condition. As a step forward you have done a great job. Thank you
    Report Reply
  • Posted

Hi,

I just want to thank everyone who participated in the survey. There were 69 participants which I think is amazing. I also want to let you know that the survey won't be here indefinitely because there is a monthly charge. I was thinking of leaving it for about a month or so, depending on when my next charges are. So, if you want to

copy this information anywhere for yourself or others, I encourage you to do so. Also, encourage anyone who is interested to view this information before it disappears.

Thanks,

Paula

Report Reply
  • Posted

August 11th is the last day the survey link will be working. So, if you want to copy the results. Now is the time. 
    Report Reply
  • Posted

Hi Paula, are you intending to use these results yourself?  I have a LS book in progress and would love to reference some of your work, but dont want to steal your thunder smile thanks, Virginia

Report Reply
    • Posted

Hi, how is that book coming along? I could sure use a book on this. I know more about the condition than my doctor did...but I need answers! It’s painful and the clobetasol proprionate doesn’t work anymore...it even stings when I try it now, but it used to reduce the scarring. 

Please let me know if it’s published, what it’s called, where I can get it.

Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up