Stem cell paste injection for nerve, disc , or joint pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello Everyone, I would like to share with you about my recent stem cell paste injection for lower back pain. On June 15,2017, Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested abdominal adipose (fat) tissue through a mini lipo-suction of my abdomin. Then the stem cells are separated from the fat tissue and counted by computerized equipment . The stem cells are formed into a paste without any additional chemicals, enzymes, or substance. This stem cell paste contains a very high concentration of stem cells (millions). The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation for 2years. The stem cells will stay at the injection site during that time period..The stem cell paste was injected into my L5S1 disc. After the procedure, I had no back pain. The cost of the stem cell paste injection is far less than back or knee surgery.It has been 2 weeks since the injection. I continue to be pain free. This is God's Miracle Medicine! Take care.......Peggy Rogers

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

The PA at my pain management doctors office told me about this sometime ago. She didn't explain it in such detail but she told me it probably would not work for me. I accepted her word for it at the time. but since then I've gotten to thinking what does she know about it. And that I should look into it regardless of what she says. Thank you very much for the detailed explanation of how it works. And I'm very happy to hear that you had success.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Amkoffee,

I highly recommend that you contact Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ. Schedule a phone consult with him. The call is free. Dr, Malan explains everything in detail. He travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. I also suffered with pudendal neuralgia for the past 20years. On January 18th, Dr. Malan injected my damaged pudendal nerve area with adipose stem cell paste. It relieved my pelvic pain 95%!!! I'm now off my narcotic medications! Most physicians don't have a clue about stem cell therapy. I'm planning on having my knees & hips injected next year! Take care.......Pegs

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I live quite a ways from Arizona and I do know we have doctors here in Kansas that offer that service so I think I'm gonna inquire a little more locally . I am hopeful that this just might be something up my alley because I have been on narcotics for almost 8 years and I would love nothing more than to get off of them .

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Wow, thank you for sharing this information! I am going to try to find more about this treatment in my area, Florida. My issue is nerve damage in the same area you indicated for you. I am so very pleased that you have found the treatment that works for you! It is a big deal !!! Yeah! 🤗🍀continued success. 🕊🌈

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Peony,

Be sure to ask for adipose stem cells in a paste injection. Most stem cell clinics in the U.S. only give adipose stem cells through a IV. Only in a paste form will the stem cells stay at the injection site for 2years. The only stem cell clinic that I know offers the stem cell paste injection is with Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ. He is excellent physician. Dr. Malan travels worldwide teaching other physicians about stem cell therapy. Take care..Pegs

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Ok, so interesting, so happy you were able to find this most capable Dr. Sounds like he is a pioneer Dr? Someday he might be very famous. I wonder if you keep  a diary that it might be worth something to this field of doctoring or a publisher down the road! Something to ponder! Sweet dreams 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

That's awesome!!!!! I'm happy for you!!!!!

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up