Skip to content
Ad
in this discussion +1 following
Guest Guest

I have been on Flucloxicillin for the past 3 weeks as I ...

I have been on Flucloxicillin for the past 3 weeks as I have an ingrown toenail and gout which has become infected. The first dose I had was for 7 days - the pain went away but the swelling did not. After that I went back to the doctors as the pain had become so severe that I couldn't even begin to make an appointment for my ingrown toenail to be removed, and he stated that the infection was still there and that I should have another dose but stronger, so I am now on my 8th day taking 500mg but I now feel sick all the time and feel hungry but can only eat about 2 mouthfuls of food.

I hope that my swelling goes down so I can get my ingrown toenail sorted out and get my gout under control.

:headhurts::roll:sadsadsad

[i:7cff2355dd]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:7cff2355dd]

0 Replies

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

Already approved

You can't report this, it's already been approved by a moderator.

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.