Skip to content
in this discussion +2 following Follow this discussion

Im 15 with discharge need help?

I'm 15 and I've been having discharge for months now .it's white discharge.and I went to the doctor and they said it was a yeast infection and I took the pill for the 3days and it didn't work. This time my mom took me to the obgyn I went and they gave something that looks like a q tip but long . She told me to insert it into my vagina like a tampon. And I went to the bathroom and I did that.she broke and put it in a container that had some type of liquid and if she shook it she said we had to wait for a week . And guess what nothing they said nothing . I never had sex before so what could it be .it has a weird smell and I don't feel comfortable around people at school.and I know it's not normal because it always has my underwear wet and it's nasty .I might go for another doctors visit .I tryed hydrogen peroxide to get rid of the smell for now so I can be comfortable around people.I looked it up online they said it would get rid of the bacteria that cuaseing the smell.any help? My vagina even staring to get darker is it because I'm shaving?

Report this

1 Replies

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

Already approved

You can't report this, it's already been approved by a moderator.

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.