Self-conscious about penis shape (picture)

Posted , 5 users are following.

... I saw an urologist, fearing Peyronie's disease, and it seems I should have no worries since everything is functional and there is no pain.,. but I can't help feeling embarrassed about that curvature. Almost every time I'm with a girl I get some sort of comment and I'm tired of it. I know this is just about aesthetics and it might seem frivolous, but it is a real concern of mine. Is this as bad as I think it is ? candid comments are welcome. thanks for you help.

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Do the girls complain about the curve while having sex?

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

No.... and I can't even say they "complain" about it, but there is always comments here and there about this side bend and I'm never quite sure if it's more of a positive or negative remark. I guess it could be bent upward or downward and that wouldn't be so bad... but on the side like this I just think it looks silly. I know I'm probably making too much out of it since it doesn't seem to be Peyronie's disease but I'm just wondering if other guys have had the same experience and self-consciousness and also if girls find this a "turn-off".

T

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

as long as functionally all is fine, I wouldn't worry about it. No 2 dicks are the same.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

do you post this every year looking for compliments? this is like the third time ive seen this exact post over the years

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up