I've been stressed for a little over four years. what can be done

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

I started off with only a few sores like bites qa little over four years ago now it is all over me, nearly head to toe, the worst is that I have in and around my ear. I have been told its nothing I should see a therapist. A couple weeks ago the doctor wanted to try a medicine for the stress I've been going through. Took it for three days and I started to feel like I was totally sick in the mind, for stress it was a med. called Quetiapine, come to find out it is for those with Dementia and Bipolar yeah. These things I have been like monitoring for quite a long time now. Theres a sort of long transparent like dried up worm but its not it actually is that which the tiny ball like things come from or those that look like tiny worms. that dried looking thing is what travels around under your skin and leaves like little slices in you skin guess it is like an air vent for it. tried pulling one out and its sort of attached to that around it but I did get a piece of one and took it to the doctor to see, he tells me its dried skin and I did not argue my point cause I would lose any way. I use Mupirocin in my ear it stops it from stinging cause their sharpe little critters. I actually begged my doctor to try find out something to help cause my concern is it being all over and getting very close to my private parts. The funny thing is its not or not yet on the front side of my body.  One thing that I do want to tell all of you, is that if you have a sore where it is and that sore feels sore, try taking the scab off and what you will see is so scary. it will be right under that scab or attached to it, look under the scab with a magnifier I now use a magnifier for diamonds more scarier then ever. But if anyone ever does find something that does solve this problem please share it with us. So far what all I have read a lot is very close to that being around here where I live, a whole lot of wild cats, dogs, chickens, rats you name it but I dont live in the slums. and this is Hawaii that we eat yes might have a lot to do with it. Trying all different kinds of things taking internally just might mess you up in the long run be careful.  I was just wondering being I have this in my ear and now way inside, wonder just if it could go deeper into my ear drum.  And I do have a question to all of you, is it just women that has this cause I dont see any men sharing.


0 likes, 1 reply


1 Reply

  • Posted

    You are not crazy diana. I went through (am still going through) many of these symptoms and i was ignored for almost 4 months.  My gp is awesome and he knew something was wrong he just didn't know what, because it takes a month or two before the nasty symptoms really start, so originally it appeared to be a staph infection.  I did indeed bring in samples,,..I have sores or lesions or whatever u want to call it from head to toe.  The only thing that has worked i am now on it is ivermectin 3mg twice a day.  Apparently you can get it other places, but i got it from my doctor.  There is a cream i have read as well that is ivermectin.  I do not have insurance and cannot afford tons of tests, but from what i can tell, no one can figure anything out from the tests.  I have experienced the doctor telling you you're crazy thing, i went too 4 hospitals and i could NOT BELIEVE they wouldn't admit me to infectious diseases.  Look up Morgellans.  I am really unsure of that whole thing, but its something to think about. I live in Florida, I've read about most infections coming out of Georgia, FL and Cali.  You are not alone and you are not crazy.  Will advise regarding ivermectin, but so far its working.  I am pretty sure the intense burning while on it is what's getting them out.  I do have round circles still on my face, but they no longer have crap in them, they are flat.  I believe they will go away.  At first I was so freaked out I thought I would die.  But we gotta face this s**t and get it out there and make these stupid doctors get it.  I'm not sure how someone could deny physical proof of SOMETHING being wrong, even if they don't what it is.


Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.