Buy generic Adderall online without prescription | overnight delivery

Posted , 3 users are following.

One should be very careful before taking this drug if one has allergies of sorts. The doctor should be informed about the previous allergic and medical conditions such as history of stroke, blood pressure, thyroid, kidney disease, liver problems, mood swings, depression, blood circulation problems, etc. it is advisable to tell the doctor of all medical conditions associated with the patient before taking this drug as an effective cure for the disease. Women who are undergoing postnatal period should read the instruction leaflet or consult a doctor as the drug can pass to the newborn through the breastfeed. People with mental disorders such as Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective disorder should avoid taking this drug as a medicine as it may worsen their psychotic disorder and can cause behavior problems. The drug can also worsen the condition of patients stricken with Tourette syndrome. Tell your healthcare advisor if having Tourette syndrome.

The drug is of addictive nature and can lead one to its abuse. One can take it as a dosage with or without food but the drug should be the first thing in the morning. Adderall is not approved for the patients younger than six years old.

1 like, 2 replies

Report Reply

2 Replies

• Posted

I am prescribed adderall by my Psych Dr I have taken it responsebly since 2008 I do have severe ADD What concerns me is you mention Kidney issues Never in my life have I had a problem But now for the past 2 years and currently getting worse My Kidneys are swollen I am not well I thought perhaps it was because I have diabeates But it has been under control Yet I have constant infections I have pain This worrys me a bit Can you tell me anything you know about what it does to the kidneys Because I never had a real reason for kidney problems Thank you for your time and the post Alley

Report Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New Discussion Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.