Skip to content
in this discussion +3 following
gloria-mike gloria-mike

How i treat health anxiety

I have heart problem from last 3 years. I m 37 and half year age. Many cardiologist checked me.

I have done CT angio, echo, hundard oh ECG. CT angio done in april 2014. Many time i have high blood presure. I smoke. Dr give me medicines but they say i have fear of heart deaseas. One an other thing EPS done 3 year ago to reduece my heart speed. Often my heart beat goes high. Now its normal.

Noe i feel my heart is sinking. I m going to died my heart is stoping. My blood presure is normal and blood oxygen is 96%,that is check on plus oxi meter. My heart pounding. I cannot life more than 5 kg weight. I become breath less. I feel congesion in my chest. My heart rate is keeping low on 53 beat per minitue. I feel my heart is so weak.

Cardiologist said i have anxiety.

I want to ask you any one of you feels like me. Feels heart problem. My life is ruined. I can not do any thing. I m alone. Please guide me what actually i have. In anxiety do we feel that we have heart problem. Thanks in advance all of you.

2 Replies

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.