PrrEze for pityriasis rosea. Not a pityriasis cure but a great treatment!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have been on these boards for about 3 years now. First to try to find something that would get rid of my PR, then to tell others about PrrEze. If you type that word in to the search bar, you will see that I am not the only one who used it, and not the only one it worked for. It is all natural, so you cannot get side effects like from steroids. No chance of skin cancer like with tanning beds. You don't need to go on any special diet. I used it for a week. The directions say 5 days, but I had cream left. Twice a day one week, my rash was gone.

The ingredients sound like they might come out of a kitchen, and it is pretty oily, but that goes away within a few minutes when you put it on. There are several places you can buy it online now- back when I got it it was on eBay and that was about the only place to find it.

I read all these people on here who say things like" I had it for 6 weeks, then I started this orange juice and garlic with fasting regimen with tanning booth and long cold baths, and after "just" three weeks, my PR was gone!" Well, guess what? In that 9 week total, it probably would have been gone anyway, without any of that stuff.

There is something out there for people with PR. The reviews are petty good. Why not just start with that instead of spending money on stuff that doesn't work and has no good reviews?

I thought it was time to bring that to the attention of this community again. PR is nasty and it itches and it is ugly. You lose your self esteem, you lose your confidence, you feel depressed, and the medical community simply seems not to care about us.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up